The Ingham Family #71 You scumbag, you maggot in your cheap lousy jacket

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Izzy did a video because she had been contacting businesses and telling them about the Inghams in a polite way actually just making them aware of the allegations that you can easily see online if you google Chris
ingham anyway ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ
I believe it was Nuby that gave her details out to Chris Ingham which was a breach of data regulations ! Chris lied to the person at Nuby and said that the officer in charge of thier harassment case needed the info ! Sneaky seedy little tit head got to information by lying ! When Izzy did her video Chris Ingham shared a post of Instagram threatening her with prison along the lines of donโ€™t drop the road homie ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
wow this is all so bottom of the barrell. who is izzy though? someone they know? and what is nuby?

Reactions: 2
I canโ€™t believe Sarah addressed the Premier-Inn-sleeping-arangement after we spoke here. Iโ€™m the one who originally posted about it as I work for Premier Inn! They must either sneak one of the kids in OR kick up a fuss at reception - either way, itโ€™s wrong. Itโ€™s all to do with fire regulations. We take the name of every person in a room and if a fire breaks out a guest list is printed for ourselves and the fire department. There are interconnecting rooms available, why let your children share a bed? If they ever stay at my hotel (which MAY be possible ๐Ÿ˜‰) theyโ€™re definitely not checking in to one room. Iโ€™ve refused people in the past and made them buy an extra room there and then and Iโ€™ll certainly do it to that family ๐Ÿ˜‰
Is there anyway they go on a blacklist with premier inn for constantly doing this ? we are a family of 5 and we have always had to book 2 rooms me and our daughter in 1 and my husband and 2 sons in the other, not ideal but for safety it vital

Reactions: 14
Makes no sense to cut out random acts of kindness when they have zero content as it is, oh Sarah, you are bleeping hilarious! ๐Ÿ˜‚
The only one of their daily random acts of kindness the vlogged was the 2 girls pooling their money to buy a soft toy for thier brat of a sister ... but if the gossip is to be believed, its not the only example of the inghams keeping it in the family!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Is there a reason why my comment got deleted? Sorry, I don't know how to contact who ever runs things. If someone could message me that would be fab?

Tea party.... probs not this weekend cos isnโ€™t her birthday on Friday? lazy will be demanding to be spoilt for the whole weekend ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜‚
Im wondering if the tea party will be for after Christmas as some of the Jace dolls will be Christmas presents so if they did the party before Christmas the recipients of the Jace doll would know there getting it or they would have to not attend the tea party or maybe the inghams were telling lies to get there fans to buy the doll wouldnโ€™t put it past them xx

Reactions: 5
So someones been messageing fan accounts saying izzy hates the edits and to stop doing them.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Or a cheerleader as creepy said he was in an earlier video. This manchild has soooooo many talents ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜‚
That's why hes comfortable wearing leggings , he looked like Rudolph Nureyev (google him for those who don't know ) or bloody max wall (im definitely showing my age here )

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think maybe Sarah needs to listen to the concerns of this girl and maybe consider why she is informing them about the non situation. Surely Izzy can't be the only person informing people of the grooming?

Reactions: 11
gated piece of land?? Sounds like a great place for the caravan

also. Illigal.... Iโ€™ve said it before and Iโ€™ll keep saying it. Please donโ€™t homeschool those children

Not really sure why she blurred the title of the house thing but left the url address clearly visable anyway ๐Ÿ˜‚ brains of Britain

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
So now she has no friends she has to get her teenage daughter involved to help fight battles..wow! And oh I cannot wait for this gated/private land..yet more distance from civilisation and become reclusive..nope sorry forgot you already are! No social life for you or the children..unless itโ€™s with family. Completely normal behaviour that is isnโ€™t it??

Reactions: 19
Why were the girls still up at nearly 10pm !! Also Sarah is still up getting all annoyed about Izzy ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™„
I love it when they have these little rants ! Well done Izzy ๐Ÿ‘

• Haha
Reactions: 21
just been thinking about Izzy reading those messages surely Sarah or Chris should be monitoring messages before she sees them !! It could of been anything from any weirdo out there ( Chris should know all about that danger )
They have absolutely no concept of Safegaurding those children !

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.