The Ingham Family #71 You scumbag, you maggot in your cheap lousy jacket

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Leaked photos of The Ingham Family's new "bigger gated house to keep stalkers away".

They've finally put the Dixon brothers to good use.

1576147174701.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Gated community 🤣🤣🤣 Oh duck that gave me a laugh Sarah! Can you imagine the neighbours faces when weirdo Pete, Moto Moto Sarah, Neil from the young ones, Esme (the only normal one), and Isla who is turning into the equivalent of JonBenet Ramsay rock up and start filming themselves 😮 House prices are sure to plummet in any neighbourhood they move into. Oh and Sarah gated communities have very strict rules to adhere by so your lot are going to go down like a lead balloon. Is The Pines gated communitynear them at all. Because if it’s there then they really will be ousted pretty quick. You canhave unruly vehicles on your drive or decorate with tacky stuff in holidays or break the rules in general. If you do break the rules in any gated communities then they refer you back to their deeds and tell them to stop it or they put them out. Dogs aren't allowed to roam free, businesses cannot be run from home, and children can't play things like football on the roundabout in the middle of the streets.a d can you imagine when Sarah’s family visit the neighbours will be putting their valuables on lockdown that whole family looks like their constantly casing out joints 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Gated community 🤣🤣🤣 Oh duck that gave me a laugh Sarah! Can you imagine the neighbours faces when weirdo Pete, Moto Moto Sarah, Neil from the young ones, Esme (the only normal one), and Isla who is turning into the equivalent of JonBenet Ramsay rock up and start filming themselves 😮 House prices are sure to plummet any neighbourhood they move into. Oh and Sarah gated communities have very strict rules to adhere by so your lot are going to go down like a lead balloon.
Imagine Lord Nonce-a-lot whacking out his skating rail, woohooing down the street... I can already guess we'll have an influx of new neighbours joining Tattle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
5 hours of the vlog being up and it’s at 40k someone has been buy views 😂🧐
It should not be allowed to buy views thats totally wrong as the figures are not showing a true viewing count. This must get stopped somehow

Reactions: 11
Imagine Lord Nonce-a-lot whacking out his skating rail, woohooing down the street... I can already guess we'll have an influx of new neighbours joining Tattle.
Lord Nonce-a-lot that always makes me LOL. Nah won’t be none of that and they won’t be able to run their channel from their home either as businesses aren’t allowed to be run from any gated communities home.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Gated community 🤣🤣🤣 Oh duck that gave me a laugh Sarah! Can you imagine the neighbours faces when weirdo Pete, Moto Moto Sarah, Neil from the young ones, Esme (the only normal one), and Isla who is turning into the equivalent of JonBenet Ramsay rock up and start filming themselves 😮 House prices are sure to plummet in any neighbourhood they move into. Oh and Sarah gated communities have very strict rules to adhere by so your lot are going to go down like a lead balloon.
And poor Prinny bringing up the rear trying to go incognito 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So, Sarah and Chris revealed where Isla will be next Wednesday - and subsequently puts her school/other kids at risk!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Oh dear, naughty naughty Sarah. That's surely breaking GDPR. The house ad was public anyway and anyone could've shared it. Should've made it a private sale if she didn't want it shared. Thicko.
Sarah is steaming inside at all whats going on and she is trying to cover up whats going on, however she cannot break GDPR and I have said this to her on many occasions but now she has blocked me. Moving to a bigger house gated community in her dreams maybe or she is going to rent as she will not get a mortgage now as she has not got a steady income but she doesn't know about that

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Leaked photos of The Ingham Family's new "bigger gated house to keep stalkers away".

They've finally put the Dixon brothers to good use.

View attachment 63707
Hopefully they keep the granny on a leash. She’s the one to watch out for.
hi steve

to be fair she never mentioned gated community. She said gated land. They probably have some farmers field with fences round it and their caravan in the middle

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Gated community 🤣🤣🤣 Oh duck that gave me a laugh Sarah! Can you imagine the neighbours faces when weirdo Pete, Moto Moto Sarah, Neil from the young ones, Esme (the only normal one), and Isla who is turning into the equivalent of JonBenet Ramsay rock up and start filming themselves 😮 House prices are sure to plummet in any neighbourhood they move into. Oh and Sarah gated communities have very strict rules to adhere by so your lot are going to go down like a lead balloon. Is The Pines gated communitynear them at all. Because if it’s there then they really will be ousted pretty quick. You canhave unruly vehicles on your drive or decorate with tacky stuff in holidays or break the rules in general. If you do break the rules in any gated communities then they refer you back to their deeds and tell them to stop it or they put them out. Dogs aren't allowed to roam free, businesses cannot be run from home, and children can't play things like football on the roundabout in the middle of the streets.a d can you imagine when Sarah’s family visit the neighbours will be putting their valuables on lockdown that whole family looks like their constantly casing out joints 😂😂
I bet there’s nothing in the deeds saying grown men can’t skate on their pole outside their house though. No community will have known to write such a thing in their terms it’s so crazy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Izzys eyes were all over the place in them stories, so something is right about these edits and her liking them.

Jaces outfit on sarahs grid looks too small, looks like its unpoppered at the thigh.
Ive never seen a baby of Jaces age look so unconnected to the world, there is no life in them eyes.
Seriously she should put clothes on Jace that fit him not just say "he is small" and put items on him that are far to tight for him. He also looks as if he is about to burst out of the suit he is in poor Jace is cant even move about at his age

Reactions: 10
So, Sarah and Chris revealed where Isla will be next Wednesday - and subsequently puts her school/other kids at risk!!
You're so right, however they don't care about their own kids safety, given Jace left alone on a beach, the creepy posts regarding her older girls. Why on earth would she care about other people's children. The only person Sarah Ingham cares about is... Sorry the only thing she cares about is money. Let's be honest next Thursday it will be we saw soo soo many of our ifam like it was some organised meet and greet

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Hopefully they keep the granny on a leash. She’s the one to watch out for.
hi steve

to be fair she never mentioned gated community. She said gated land. They probably have some farmers field with fences round it and their caravan in the middle
Granny is gonna be the security dog, what you on about 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Gated land......so she means a house with gates then 😂😂 your right though probably a mobile home park somewhere and they’ll rock up with the chavavan with EMO music blaring out the car LOL

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
They don’t have a clue about safeguarding their kids, or other people’s children! Makes me so angry 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.