The Ingham Family #71 You scumbag, you maggot in your cheap lousy jacket

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From nikki
Who is the greenwood woman? I’m guessing it’s someone who talks tit about Sarah so does this mean her neighbor “friend” she met works with this person and befriended Sarah for insider information?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Who is the greenwood woman? I’m guessing it’s someone who talks tit about Sarah so does this mean her neighbor “friend” she met works with this person and befriended Sarah for insider information?
Greenwood Family Vlogs, I believe. She spoke out about the Inghams and was then silenced.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
if I was wanting my baby to look iddy biddy then i would be dressing him in clothes for older babies and saying they were his/her size not putting clothes on that are a size too small and saying he's iddy biddy cos you can see they don't fit !! is she thick or what
Thats exactly what I was thinking

Reactions: 2
GG had "isham" I think and they were a neighbour. I remember they posted the cryptic snake post.
Didnt someone post about the balloons in the garden and the preggo with jace reveal. Was it that person?

Reactions: 12
Ah yes I remember Greenwood Vlogs now, so her next door neighbour worked with her..wow! And this is the one she was desperate enough to go shopping with not that long ago? Love the sentence you can’t tell anyone not even Jane! Nikki is bound to have way more info, I’d be getting it all out there

Reactions: 7
Didnt someone post about the balloons in the garden and the preggo with jace reveal. Was it that person?
It was revealed by another source also named Sarah/Jean and isham responded. There were photos at the time and I think on the reveal video someone saw the neighbour in the window watching them.
It's possible it's another neighbour but that Sarah and the best bud neighbour look identical.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
SO, I’m at work and I hear Sarah. I look up and she’s muttering to the camera ( you’ll probably see me in the background of the vlog snickering). She puts the camera down and literally shouts, ‘it’s a camera guys for god sake’.. which I knew she wasn’t rude but Jesus.
Hi Sarah, I work in white rose and you probably know who I am so thanks for blocking me on Instagram too 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
SO, I’m at work and I hear Sarah. I look up and she’s muttering to the camera ( you’ll probably see me in the background of the vlog snickering). She puts the camera down and literally shouts, ‘it’s a camera guys for god sake’.. which I knew she wasn’t rude but Jesus.
Hi Sarah, I work in white rose and you probably know who I am so thanks for blocking me on Instagram too 😂
Was she shopping with nana? Its gotta be shopping trip time right?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’d have filmed her and seen how she likes it

• Haha
Reactions: 12

What shop lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
When were these messages sent to nikki? Before the fall out? Sarahs been out with her neighbour since then though.... 🤔

Reactions: 3
When were these messages sent to nikki? Before the fall out? Sarahs been out with her neighbour since then though.... 🤔
Yer pretty sure they are old messages from when greenwood first started making videos

Reactions: 2
So now everyone knows where the greenwood woman works. Was this public knowledge before. Ive no idea

Yer pretty sure they are old messages from when greenwood first started making videos
Why would you then be pally with this neighbour, so desperate

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.