The Ingham Family #71 You scumbag, you maggot in your cheap lousy jacket

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trolling us for sure, Jace eating Party Rings, The kids in stinking Onesie’s, the night for Esme and Isla and then saying we’ve received so many messages about how your kids are looking at our vlogs for inspiration to come here, No lazy that was me looking for re-assurance that it is a magical place as you make it look tit! And admitting they are doing international postage there..can’t be that many orders as you have the pram in the boot so won’t be much room surely??

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How embarrassing. Probably hoping to get to que jump by saying isla has special needs. Not that easy I’m afraid you pair of idiots. You need actual proof of disability. What do we expect of Sarah’s child? Bound to be lazy and greedy just like their mum
Poor kids are going to get bullied even more when they are back at school

Reactions: 12
£1000 on postage 😂😂
I'm sure those 60 or so orders could have waited a week and been posted out by the £7/£11 special delivery, a note on the website saying due to holiday we are not posting until Dec 13th but all orders will be sent Special Delivery guaranteed to arrive 14/15th...but didn't they say they had staff looking after the stores?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
They keep deleting the comments about the push chair I think as can’t find any now??

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
They deleted the coment about Florida.

Isla and Esme will probably be bullied when they get back to school for being pushed around in the buggy. Sarah will probably say it is because of leg ache but having them sit in a buggy all day won't help. They need to be up and walking to improve leg strength and there are plenty of places to sit down at Disney if needed between rides.

Reactions: 30
These parents make me weep, for ‘they don’t know what they do’ to those poor children. It is a truly heartbreaking situation and life style. I only watched after media reports about their abandoning a baby on a foreign beach. Truly sad

Reactions: 16
Rather than squeezing your 7 and 10 year old into a buggy, a good quality pair of shoes and socks will keep their feet and legs from hurting much longer.
But I guess why get your children one or two pairs or good shoes when they can have 10 pairs of cheap ones that’ll make them look ‘soooper cute’ as their feet burn and blister and make you feel like such a young mummy still pushing them round in a pram 🙄

Reactions: 31
Came on to comment on the pushchair and the dirty pyjamas (which no doubt will be worn in bed tonight) but see you've all beat me to it. They are absolute scummy chavs.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
They deleted the coment about Florida.

Isla and Esme will probably be bullied when they get back to school for being pushed around in the buggy. Sarah will probably say it is because of leg ache but having them sit in a buggy all day won't help. They need to be up and walking to improve leg strength and there are plenty of places to sit down at Disney if needed between rides.
Î left one on the Florida question saying doesn't she do twitter or to Google chris ingham and guess what...... DELETED!! 😂

• Haha
I can’t believe what I am seeing.
A 7 year old in a pushchair. We see this brat on a daily, jumping to be front of camera. She does not have any need to be in a pushchair.
The kids are in their pj’s. At Disney. They look ridiculous. Shows you can splash the cash here and there on a holiday but you can’t buy class.
i love being at Disney. But Disneyland Paris is small, you really don’t need a week, even if it was peak season. Taking the absolute piss by letting them miss so much school. The attitude of the kids because of it really shows.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
D9154859-44B9-4DA6-93B5-9A7486E5F491.png
8647BA39-02E5-4247-AE2F-9AE4B7BEFE27.png

Looking stunning Sarah hun x

someone burn that bleeping coat please

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Are they really still in Disney ! The amount of time the girls have had off school takes the complete piss !!! 😡

So they say they’ve posted the items but didn’t they post them cheaper abroad therefore they’ve pocketed the buyers postage 😲😲
Gotta get that holl spending money some how

From insta looks like they are on the way home and sarahs driving. No school till tuesday the earlyest then and i think its the older 2s last week before the holls...

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Happy Sunday Tatlers. What a fab new thread title..kudos...LMAO at the viewing figures, cannot wait for the rant that surely must come about all the nasty wasty peeps who make their very best life so bad. Confess all then, admit your failings as a human being, apologise unreservedly to all those you have hurt. Eat a big portion of humble pie...go on lazy your mouth/arse/belly is big enough now, then maybe, just maybe you will no longer be of interest to people who want to see justice for some young girls who did absilutely NOTHING wrong other than have the courage to speak up.
If these two ever split up you won't hear a peep from them ever again. They only have enough balls to mouth off because they have each other to gee the other on. All alone, they'd absolutely crumble to dust.

The last few days of views have been horrendous, especially for December when their views usually pick up quite a bit.

Got any more cheap blankets or pop sockets lined up, guys? You're gonna bloody need them!
Maybe they don't mention their merch enough? 🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The vlog is called Today didn’t get off to a very good start! (Sarah is in the thumbnail with a tit under her nose look and pointing her finger at something (I’m seeing a burnt balaclava but duck knows what it is?) 🧐 along with some fake flames.)

The vlog starts with Sarah. She‘s whispering that everybody is fast asleep except her and Isla so she’s about to let isla see what the elves have been up to. They react to the elves who have a save the turtles note. (Maybe stop buying a thousand plastic lol dolls then Sarah.) 🙄

Advent calendar time. As usual isla mumbles something about Esme but I can’t make out what she says. Sarah’s sat isabelle in the middle today so isla doesn't get her advent spoiled. Surprise surprise it’s another squishy and Isabelle looks like she’s got the same lipgloss as yesterday. Exciting stuff!! 🙄

Sarah is cackling in the kitchen about something. They were up early and ready to leave but Esme dropped her flask of juice on Sarahs crotch and she looked like she’d peed herself. Long rambling story about ripping off her trousers and only having one clean pair of leggings. Long story short... Chris burnt her leggings with the iron! so it wasn’t a scorched balaclava. It’s Sarahs leggings and fake clickbait flames. Sarah loud cackles.

Seriously! The highlight of their day yesterday was Chris burning some leggings. You’re at Disney and you clickbait burnt leggings? #LovingLife

Sinister brows Chris is in the Disney park now or as he likes to call it magic kingdom. 🙄 Sarah likes Chris toy story jumper and then cut to the next scene and Chris is rambling on about having to walk 5 minutes back to security because he’d forgotten his bag. Riveting stuff so far.

They're walking along. Isabelle is pushing Jace and Isla is being pushed by Sarah in a buggy they’ve got from somewhere. Seriously Sarah? push your son and let isla walk. She’s not a baby anymore. Anybody would think izzy was Jaces mother she seems to do more for him than Sarah. Some mother has probably had to carry around a baby or a disabled child because Sarah and Chris want a reaction from the “haters.” At this point I believe they’re trolling people now. 🙄 Esme and Isla are also still in their pjs and Isabelle has her orange is the new black onesie on.

boring chat from creepy about space mountain fast passes. They don’t want to wait an hour so they’re getting fast passes for 5-6pm and coming back then. Chris pretends he might go on it later instead of ifam spotting while he waits. 🙄

Chris has taken the girls on pirates of the Caribbean. Sarah‘s waiting with Jace because he’s fast asleep and she didn’t want to put him in the sling because he’s like a dead weight. Lazy living up to her name as usual. I’m honestly surprised she’s not riding around on a mobility scooter by now. 🙄

Chris is talking about getting reservations at the pirates restaurant and I doubt that will happen so they’re probably eating in Annettes again later and Jace is eating an organix bar and should be sat up properly but there’s no telling Sarah and Chris about baby choking hazards. They both seem as thick as each other. 🙄

They‘re still all crowded around watching Jace eat his bar.

Chris is devastated because it’s been officially confirmed that he can’t eat at the pirates of the Caribbean restaurant on this trip. What?? I thought when Disney knew they had the inghams in the park they’d have reserved them a table immediately! Is throwing around your subscriber number in emails not working anymore creepy? Boo hoo. 😭 🤣

Creepy has a sulky slapped arse face and announces they’re off to it’s a small world while complaining about the restaurant being on his bucket list. They’re all guessing how long the queue will be. (Nobody gives a tit but it’s 45 minutes.) Esme is in the other buggy now. 🙄

They’re stood around waiting for a clock to change to 45. 😴 Chris doesn’t believe it’s a 45 minute queue. He’s claiming it’s at least an hour and half. Dr Chris is now Disney Chris. He thinks he knows everything. 🙄

This is the most boring footage they’ve filmed. It’s just standing about talking about rides they’re not going on and queue times. I can hear the views dropping from here!

They give up on it’s a small world and head to caseys corner for hot chocolates. Their fast pass for space mountain is coming up soon anyway. They’ve been on one ride so far but the hot chocolate got a round of yays from the inghams.

Chris perks up when they spot the Disney princesses.

Jace and Isla scream baby babble while Sarah pushes Jace and Isabelle now pushes Esme.

Slow camera pan along caseys corner and Chris shows off his tiny hot chocolate. “They may be small but they’re mighty. Oh yeah!” Oh piss off creepy. 🙄

Parade time while the take me home song plays again. Sinister brows chris holds Jace and he says he loved the dragon. Back to the parade and song. Then creepy dances with Jace and Sarah cackles that Jace looks mortified.

They’re in the Disney village and Sarah says they’ve just had a bite to eat but doesn’t say what so I’m guessing they’ve had Annettes again. Sarah says they’re off back to the Disney park for the tree lighting ceremony and she says Isabelle looks like a potato like her. I’d have said you look more like a watermelon than a potato to be honest Sarah. 🙄

Sarah say that the girls are wearing their lol pyjamas because they’re snuggly and warm. They’ve also slept in them all week. Two woman in the background notice they are on camera so turn their backs and then walk away. Sarah cackles maniacally so a lad on his phone looks up. They watch the tree lighting ceremony.

Back at the cabin and Jace has his hands in a bowl of party ring biscuits. Sarah says what are you doing? while pointing the camera at him. Jace and the three girls are having a tea party on the floor with the bowl of party rings and a jug of orange. Sarah says she‘s not sure he should eat a party ring but lets him have it anyway because it’s the last night. Why is she letting him eat party rings? I struggle to bite into one of them hard things and I’ve got teeth. 🙄

Sarah says they’re sad because they check out tomorrow. She looks bright red as she says it’s been one of their most magical trips yet. Then she says some of you are wondering where your orders are. She says if you’ve ordered before the 13th then it’s guaranteed to be with you before Christmas. I’ll guess Easter. It‘s taking longer than usual because the time of year but they’ve spent over a thousand pounds on postage between Monday and Friday. Sarah you over charge on postage. The people paying for their blankets have paid for postage not you. These idiots think they’re doing people a favour by posting things they’ve paid postage for. Your items are on the way it’s not a big deal. The will arrive by Christmas she says. 🙄

Isabelle says Jace has eaten all the party rings. Sarah says no he hasn't he’ll be sat on them. She’s not even watching him so she’s using her psychic powers here.

Worst vlog ever and I’m not just saying that. Boring and repetitive. They went on one ride and had hot chocolate.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 71
To be fair I think it looks magical in Disneyland..but iam a a massive Disney fan.lol...we go nearly every yr to Florida..we don't find it boring..wbut we aren't in the parks all day every day..we pool and there are so many gorgeous restaurants. We loveit. I haven't been to Disneyland Paris for 15 yes because I much prefer Florida. I bet Chris and Sarah are desperate to get back to Florida..its just another league to Paris completely!
I have actually enjoyed the vlogs because it's so much more interesting to me than more Matalan and b and m shopping. However if numbers are down iam not surprised. Izzy had literally become unbearable in these vlogs..full of herself.. performing for the camera.. tongue out..ugh..I think it's putting people off. She is obnoxious! The way she fawns over Chris is becoming unsettling. Viewersare turning off.
I seem to remember Issy and Lazy taking the piss out of the lady supervising everyone entering one of the rides. On Lazy's Insta stories. They made snidey little comments about her "looking" and giggled about her as they walked past her. Did anyone notice that? Pathetic - Lazy trying to be a sassy kid and her half-educated daughter trying to be a bitchy little madam. I felt awful for the poor woman simply doing her job, being filmed without permission and being talked about and laughed at.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.