Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Oh no. Imagine if influencers had to get proper jobs. The travesty. They could always do YouTube videos for free in their spare time though since they only do it because they love it and to make memories?

Sarah Ingham doesn’t look 15. She might try to dress it but she certainly doesn’t have a baby face

On more than 1 picture I've been unsure if I'm looking at a teenage child or the mother.
Lately I gather she has gained a lot of weight (the videos of her in DLP she looks like a middle aged woman) but in earlier photos she looks far younger than she is.

nattis

VIP Member
Lessons for the day(Monday as the girls missed yet another day of school)
English class: fluorescent is a synonym for translucent (don't homeschool Sarah)
Fluorescent can also mean neon😳
Gym: crawling means bending over and bending back. Falling is part of crawling. Not being able to roll over at almost 9 months is acceptable
Nutrition: eat chocolate late at night
You can eat turkey if you have 1 tooth
Math: word problem: How many people can fit in 1small hotel room, each having a place to sleep. How many beds will you need for 6?
Bioethics: Is it right to accuse your daughters of stealing crisps? Seemed like they were very hungry. What would any normal mother do?
Hygiene: 72 hrs in the same onesie. When do you bathe and launder the onesie?
Science: How many days does it take to have body odor without clean clothes and a bath? let's ask Creepy he's an expert
My last lesson of the day as the girls are back to school where they belong
but we could do with some extra curricculum. or what to learn instead of homework.

potato123

Chatty Member
Fine to leave them when they are babysitting jace though...
Also they have their own rooms at home, if it’s an inter joining room, just lock the corridor door and make sure they leave the joining room unlocked.

it’s purely to save money. If Disney had been paying they’d have had a suite somewhere or flown direct to Paris.
While I don’t disagree (because they are not big spenders) none of them is ever left babysitting Jace. Watching him for 10 mins while the family is on the roller coaster doesn’t count. Would she ever leave Isabelle to watch him alone for an hour while she left the house? No

Glennie

VIP Member
My son is called Jason but he is Jase to his friends not Jace I have never heard of it being said that way. Perhaps they were not aware that Jason being shortened to Jase is normally that not Jace
My grandson is called Jayce, when my son told me his name I just presumed he was called Jason and my son had shortened the name. Wasn’t keen on the name at first however I couldn’t imagine him with any other name. Oh and we aren’t chav from the UK either 🤣🤪😂

Holol457

This dude explains coppa well- they will no get sued £43K as not I’m America! That’s as far as I got in the video so far lol

And it seems even theme park videos can be seen as adult content- an adult showing them taking their children will apparently be fine...
Well I watched this couple who are saying anything related to children has to be made for children

Attachments

nattis

VIP Member
Shes growing up, shes got a great relationship with izzy and will want to copy her. At 10 shes at the still to young age but wanting to change.
yes and we did not badmouth that, if you look at my original post in that conversation