The Ingham Family #71 You scumbag, you maggot in your cheap lousy jacket

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh. Dear. God. 😳 And this right here is the reason children’s private lives should NEVER be so exposed on the internet. The terrifying thing is that where there’s one, there are a million more like him/her and a million more so much worse. If I were Chris and Sarah, this one post would make me shut it all down and disappear. F*ck me.
Just had a look and very very scary to think someone is so obsessed with Isabelle I would certainly shut everything down you don't know who is behind that post

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I have NEVER in my life come across a new business startup that has taken a week off, not only in the first couple months of opening, BUT at what would supposedly be their busiest and most lucrative time of year. I've known new startups working 24/7 for months without a day off, and they saunter off to DLP with their customers money. Greedy Grabby Bastards.

WHO is buying all their tatt? If my child asked me for an Ingham blanket for Christmas that cost £50, I would be investigating them a lot more. I got an amazing SOFT, warm fleece from Dunelm for £20 the other day. Why is anyone buying the Bitty Batty, load of Tatty Blankets? Then paying postage ON TOP???

Also showing off Katrinas shopping trolley full of toys - way to go for ruining the Christmas magic for many followers. We know their followers are kids and worried Tattle members, they know it too. Not everyone has the same traditions with regards to Santa, and they give no fucks whose kids see this.

Bloody Rent A Gang harping on about guaranteed Christmas delivery....well why duck off for a week if you wanted to guarantee delivery for your cult members.

They have as much commitment to this business as they have of the girls' schooling,!!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Another part of the false advertising on that doll!!
It was sold as only 350 limited edition wasn’t it? They can’t then just keep releasing more.
People bought it because they thought it was limited and also because they thought they would get a meet and greet. Absolutely disgusting how they flour rules
I think it was 250, and I'd imagine the dolls they are offering are part of the original 250. The dolls haven't sold as well as they'd hoped.

Do you remember Jaack's video when he got the phone call saying his order wouldn't be completed in time for Christmas? Yet here they are trying to flog a few 'spare' Rubber Jason's with delivery by Christmas 🤷‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 26
I think it was 250, and I'd imagine the dolls they are offering are part of the original 250. The dolls haven't sold as well as they'd hoped.

Do you remember Jaack's video when he got the phone call saying his order wouldn't be completed in time for Christmas? Yet here they are trying to flog a few 'spare' Rubber Jason's with delivery by Christmas 🤷‍♀️
jaack used his proper name I think stupidly and so they rang and cancelled him with some excuse. They basically clocked what he was doing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I bet they will take a LONG weekend off the office, in celebration of Queen Lazys birthday

Reactions: 12
Translation: we've still got stock we haven't sold, and Isla needs more LOL dolls to open on Christmas day. Please buy our son.
Thats exactly what she is saying and it is a ridiculous to try and say anything else - selling your son !

Reactions: 5
Jace needs medical attention. His eyes are sunken, and he just does not look right and the fact sarah said he wakes up with dry nappies is scary. Is it just dehydration or is it possible his horrible diet has effected his kidneys? Why doesn't someone in her family or his family step in and help that poor baby?
This! It makes me so sad to see :(

• Sad
Reactions: 6
jaack used his proper name I think stupidly and so they rang and cancelled him with some excuse. They basically clocked what he was doing 😂
Yes, but even before that they were saying how people needed to order straight away in order to have one by Christmas because they were being handmade. Clearly even that didn't encourage the DumbFam to go into debt with Shortles dodgy payment plan.

Reactions: 10
They make me sick! They will sell anything for a little bit of money!
They're the types who would sell their own organs for a bit of bounce - their eggs, their sperm, their bone marrow. Remember, Sarah even took part in medical trials 🙄

But this reminds me, if anyone can DONATE BLOOD in the lead up to Christmas that would be an AMAZING gift to give! 🎁🚑🎁🚑🎁🚑🎁
*bunce 😄

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Can we please just start calling Izzy Neil? 😂

Screenshot_20191213-100333-01.jpeg

In regards to them keeping their new house secret they have no chance! Carrie Hope Fletcher posted a video of her in front of one wall in her new house and guru gossip had her new address within minutes just from the bit of wallpaper they got.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Now there back home it’s possible they’ve been buying views again - trying to convince us on tattle their popular 😂😂😂
I dont think you should be allowed to buy views as that is as good as stealing only you are paying for the views but then you get paid money from the amount you have. Not a fair system for other people who genuinely dont buy views and work hard enough to get the proper views

Reactions: 7
Also showing off Katrinas shopping trolley full of toys - way to go for ruining the Christmas magic for many followers. We know their followers are kids and worried Tattle members, they know it too. Not everyone has the same traditions with regards to Santa, and they give no fucks whose kids see this.

I remember them once saying that the kids (theirs) wouldn’t have birthdays and christmases spoiled - when Lazy was showcasing all the tat she’d bought (HaUl) because they weren’t allowed to watch the vlogs. I then saw another vlog where Creepy goes to say goodnight to the younger two in their old house, and he asks what they were doing >watching their own vlogs< and he said “they love watching the vlogs” or words to that effect. I don’t think the kids have had a sound, stable childhood for a long time.

Reactions: 12
On Lazy’s story she posted a pic of her cards. One says “to my sexy af, hot wife.“
Oh Creepy.
That’s just given me the heave. It’s like a 12 year old writing a love not to try and be cool.
Wonder if inside it asks her to drop the towel

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
What up Tattlers it's ya boy, finally caught up on the thread after a long break from the ingham's, what a peaceful time it was the world was almost pleasant but I can't stay away from this car crash.
That East 17 video was some stunning work, a pleasure to witness and I'll be damned if it's not Christmas #1!🥳

Now, onto the mingham shitshow xmas special, it seriously cracked me up the other day when Isla read off the script and did her best Miss Generosity cringey performance with 'you don't have to send us fan mail guys' speech then immediately grabbed, teared and ripped open the presents so fast and forceful she almost got shrapnel in her face.

This is the moment when Isla realised she was no longer the favourite iddy biddy babby boo-boo anymore getting all the attention. 1 like = 1 prayer for Isla in this troubling time guys give generously.

ingh.png

ETA: @Ruth1983 nice profile picture you have there, I'm afraid you'll find a Levi's cease and desist letter on it's way to you... ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Can we please just start calling Izzy Neil? 😂

View attachment 63865

In regards to them keeping their new house secret they have no chance! Carrie Hope Fletcher posted a video of her in front of one wall in her new house and guru gossip had her new address within minutes just from the bit of wallpaper they got.
Nah, she’s only 14 and it’s not her fault her mother doesn’t trim her hair.

Reactions: 14
Just had a look and very very scary to think someone is so obsessed with Isabelle I would certainly shut everything down you don't know who is behind that post
Even if that mega fan is not a weird adult and is simply a very devoted young girl, it's simply not good for her mental health to be so deeply invested in an individual she doesn't know. It's extremely sad to see such affection and loyalty so misdirected. She should be showering her love on the flesh and blood people around her.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.