Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lovelucy

Why so much speculation about names for No 6? I'm beginning to think I'm in the Ifam fans group! Personally I couldn't care a toss.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

teaandtoast8

Chatty Member
Basically, the doctor said she can have elective c section or he can drain it simply during Labour. He said it wasn’t a big deal and it’s Lazy’s choice entirely. He had no worries about the chance of infection or complications and seemed happy to offer Lazy the choice. He also outlined the postnatal plan for diagnosing and treating the cyst properly. Lazy and Creepy reacted to this by slagging him off for the rest of the video and being angry that he didn’t appreciate how rare they’ve decided it is. They said he had no people skills despite seemingly offering reassurance, choice and a plan for post pregnancy and at one point in Starbucks creepy says in the background “he was an idiot”

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 63

mags

VIP Member
Well, Chris. You might not think you're a wizard but Urban Dictionary suggests otherwise.

Screenshot_20230922-125720_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230922-124721_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 62

hmmm_no

VIP Member
Dang it, can we all stop being mean to the people telling us interesting shit?! They keep going away and lord knows the Mings aren't interesting enough on their own...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

mammaof3

VIP Member
If the other family decided to upgrade to an RV wouldn't they have known the van was to small for them to begin with...
---
Also...
Why does the silly bastard always assume that his haters live with their parents and have no job?

He makes rather insecure and immature responses, he has some serious issues.

Loser.

• Heart
Reactions: 61

PeachyJam

According to that trash panda "someone" has taken a photo recently of the drive with the van of dreams on it.

Screenshot 2023-09-21 at 20.20.27.png

Included it so no one else had to sit through his drivel. The pylon sticking out like the Ingham Eiffel tower is the cherry on top.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60

Justjonie

VIP Member
I bet Creepy was worried that the guy who bought the death trap would go crazy on him as he'd been sold a complete dud, and he only brought the girls with him so that the other guy wouldn't do anything in front of children! Cowardly Chris as per!!

• Heart
Reactions: 58

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
He moved in with a single mother, pretended he didn’t have a family to chat up women at his work and his own step daughter is now an adult living at home doing nothing with her life except for reading novels she has no education no job apart from posting pics on instagram, he then quit his job to piggy bank on a channel his wife started and has consistently indulged his own wants spending copious amounts of money on crap earned by his kids for the most part because nobody wants to see his ugly face. Look in the mirror creepy before you talk about anyone else you Non-ce.

Last edited:
Reactions: 58

pussandpony

What a vile, vile pair. 12cm cancer in my breast, have something like that you ridiculous cretins & you really will have something to moan about. The NHS are amazing, they saved my life & to hear these comments makes me incredibly angry.

• Heart
Reactions: 57