The Ingham Family #305 The (Creepy) Thief, His (Lazy) Wife and the (blow up) Canoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you read Tate's word for word views on monogamy then Sarah should be very worried. If Chris is truly following the words of his guru then he'll be shagging around right now. Poor kids 😥 especially Jace, literally the only man he has in his life is Chris. Jace in 20 years is going to be an interesting one.

Screenshot 2023-09-24 16.20.55.png

Screenshot 2023-09-24 16.21.04.png

Screenshot 2023-09-24 16.21.38.png

Screenshot 2023-09-24 16.22.01.png

Screenshot 2023-09-24 16.22.28.png

Poor kids, especially Isla

Screenshot 2023-09-24 16.23.24.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
She's got big Frank, thrush and now a cyst the size of an egg.

If your husband was a notorious sex pest and child botherer would you really disclose so much intimate information that only further serves to give the impression youre absolutely riddled?
Never mind thrush. A dirty old pidgin or more likely a parrot who says ‘good morning ifam’is more likely She will be ‘owl-ing’ in labour. Too wit too woo. 🦉

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This! Oh boy does he give himself away. Agree, absolute- yeah that thing you called him, and more.

Excuse me for using the prerogative, but Andrew Tate is a full on ‘pussy’.
His words are utter BS. Have you seen the kind of people that admire him? I mean other than the bloated effeminate wank stain that is Christopher Malcolm Ing(r)am?

Then think of the men and women you admire. What they have done with their lives and influence?
I look up to people who have contributed positive energy to this fucked up world.
What has Tate contributed?
There’s your answer. He’s enabled and empowered dick wads like Creepy.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
My thoughts are that whilst Chris Ingham is not good at much, he’s an excellent Lazy manipulator. She opens her mouth and out comes his bullshit. Sometimes the blogs show it in real time - she’ll express doubt or worry about something, he’ll pipe up with why it’s fine and then two vlogs later it’s the best thing ever according to her with all the same points he made before. You could be here all day listing the examples of when we’ve seen this happen. Lazy thought education was important, Chris didn’t so they went on term time holidays, lazy didn’t want to homeschool and now she lectures us on why school is evil, lazy didn’t want vanlife but now all we hear are Chris’ talking points coming out of her as she talks about freedom and so on. Lazy didn’t want that shithole house and then she’s arguing with people about marble.

I think it’s where he thinks he can replicate that manipulation on the public from. He doesn’t get that the rest of us, here in the matrix, are educated and strong-minded and see his bullshit for exactly what it is. You only have to see how angry he gets at women who post against him to see it.

so yes, lazy has let those children down over and over and over again but she’s been utterly bamboozled into thinking anyone who suggests they’re doing things wrong is a hater.

Really YouTube has allowed this to flourish - theres no nuance to it. you can just dismiss opposing views as people who hate you, you don’t ever have to consider they have a point, and Creepy has used that to completely and utter isolate them all. It’s real outside=bad groupthink in that farble prison he’s made for them all.
It’s her own fault tho because in life you need your yes to mean yes and your no to mean no.
My parents raised us that way and it saves a lot of nagging from kids because we knew if it was a yes they would so everything to make it happen if it was a no then that was the end of it.
Sarah has let him get away with gaslighting for so long that her word means absolutely nothing at this point. The fact that he uses their daughter to gang up on her is so bad parents should have a united front I’m sure my parents disagreed over the years but we didn’t hear about it. I have no sympathy for Sarah because she should have stood her ground and told him If you don’t like it don’t let the door knock you on the way out.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Bet this is what he tells fans who ask about the allegations. Properly research me as a person, not the wrong un the media portrays.
Because there’s soooo much evidence out there showing him for the genuine person he is. Oh wait, you didn’t mean that. Um. What are they going to find that actually shows this freak in a good light?? Aside from ifam, but they’re rapidly becoming extinct.

ETA they do tell those they approach for freebies this. That’s it’s all rumours and lies and jealous haters etc etc. Firstly so they don’t research them and secondly so if someone contacts them they can pass that narrative on, except it never works.

Reactions: 10
What's the current status of the Guinea pigs?
And where's Isabelle's car.

Bet this is what he tells fans who ask about the allegations. Properly research me as a person, not the wrong un the media portrays.
I think he's partly taken on this Tate persona as an excuse for the fact that he was chasing 16 year olds. As far as I'm aware, Tate is seen as an aggressive alpha male, rather than a pervert (I get that is up for debate) whereas Chris has been painted (accurately, by us) as a weak, insecure, sexually frustrated beta male, so he'd rather go for the Tate version.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
If you read Tate's word for word views on monogamy then Sarah should be very worried. If Chris is truly following the words of his guru then he'll be shagging around right now. Poor kids 😥 especially Jace, literally the only man he has in his life is Chris. Jace in 20 years is going to be an interesting one.
The only reason Creepy is not shagging about is that nobody would have him, his loyalty to his wife extends only as far as his opportunities to cheat. His moral character can be summed up to whatever he can get away with.

As for sympathy for Sarah, I think she is a product of her upbringing, her brother was jailed for being an abuser and she visited and defended him so I wonder what her early life was like, what her "normal" is?

In that sense she has my heartfelt sympathy, I grew up in a home with CSA and it wrecks your sense of self, isolation and keeping secrets was my "normal". However as an adult it was my responsibility to mend wounds from my early life and break generational trauma, it is a lot of work and painful but I do it everyday, I don't drag another generation into the mire too.

This is where Sarah failed, she hasn't done any of that necessary work to make life safer for herself or her kids, she thinks "better" is the hauls and holidays she is getting by being with another abuser without really considering the damage this life is doing to her kids or the way her girls will be vulnerable to ending up with an abusive man like Creepy and repeating the entire cycle again.

As for the kids, once they are adults people won't care what kind of upbringing they had, support won't be so easily available, they will have to fight to heal their damage from their early life. I hope they manage to break the generational cycle.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Because there’s soooo much evidence out there showing him for the genuine person he is. Oh wait, you didn’t mean that. Um. What are they going to find that actually shows this freak in a good light?? Aside from ifam, but they’re rapidly becoming extinct.

ETA they do tell those they approach for freebies this. That’s it’s all rumours and lies and jealous haters etc etc. Firstly so they don’t research them and secondly so if someone contacts them they can pass that narrative on, except it never works.
Maybe Carol can give him a glowing character reference. Seeing as you like Tattle so much: Hi Carol 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I've managed to watch lazy poor me fest from last night and I wanted to correct her and creepy on their take on their reading of the urinalysis sticks they have been doing. It used to be part of my job to do them soooo...

The LEC/LEU she's talking and is the abbreviation for leukocyte. She's right in as much as the CAN indicate a UTI. However without protein and blood its of little concern. However, Lazy had blood +++ in her urine too. If you look towards the bottom of the stick there is a square that is yellow and green. That indicates blood in her urine. This could be coming from anywhere in her pelvic area or bowel so not an conclusive indicator of a UTI. Idiots like lazy should leave things like urinalysis and doplars alone. She's got no idea what she's testing for. She also needs to stop using Google because she catastrophises everything and made an idiot of herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I was thinking about the van. Sold as seen doesn’t work for business sales. I wonder if that’s how and why they had to take it back.

I do feel sorry for Sarah and the kids, all of them. I can honestly see Creepy being on at her all the time, and that she’s just given up.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.