The Ingham Family #305 The (Creepy) Thief, His (Lazy) Wife and the (blow up) Canoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If that pervert has had to buy that pile of tit back I will laugh my tits off. I recall Sarah saying he paid £17 grand for it. Pure clown.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Thats probably why he took his 14 and 11 year old protection kids with him , to protect him on the train and from the unhappy purchaser of the DPD van .
At the end, Isla had a camera in her hand and Esme had her phone out. I wonder if Creepy told them to film it, in case anything happened!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’ve just seen the comments mentioning a certain vlog where this appears to be confirmed that it’s the old van - if that’s the case it serves him right 🤣🤣🤡 I don’t think anyone would have willingly paid for those repairs and put it through its MOT & been happy about it without trying to get reimbursed.

That vlog was obviously filmed to build up the hype when I think reality is that Sarah is fuming this has come back on them. There goes Izzy’s car fund.

He’s really trying to turn it around on haters again. Fyi Chris, the details are there for anyone to find info on any vehicle. You yourself said people can’t get anything private from a reg number being viewable so what’s the issue - is it because you’ve been lumbered with the death trap once more?

The gov website info regarding tax & MOTs is very helpful for many reasons, two of those reasons being that people are able to check a car is legally on the road before reporting & people looking to buy a vehicle to gain some insight into what they are buying. It’s not a bad thing to have access to but it’s something you hate is available because you know people will report you as soon as they know you are driving around illegally which is something you and your wife have quite the history of doing.

I hate to say it but I feel just the tiniest bit sorry for Sarah on this occasion - you’ve really shown your true colours tonight’s vlog. In her shoes, just the idea of knowing that she is now going to be forced to travel in that van again with 3 under 5s would fill me with dread. I’m surprised the stress of this didn’t cause complications for her. Chris, you need to seek medical help because you are clearly unwell, the behaviours shown tonight are full proof of that - you are abusing your family emotionally & financially and that’s just what we see on camera.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
I’ve just seen the comments mentioning a certain vlog where this appears to be confirmed that it’s the old van - if that’s the case it serves him right 🤣🤣🤡 I don’t think anyone would have willingly paid for those repairs and put it through its MOT & been happy about it without trying to get reimbursed.

That vlog was obviously filmed to build up the hype when I think reality is that Sarah is fuming this has come back on them. There goes Izzy’s car fund.

He’s really trying to turn it around on haters again. Fyi Chris, the details are there for anyone to find info on any vehicle. You yourself said people can’t get anything private from a reg number being viewable so what’s the issue - is it because you’ve been lumbered with the death trap once more?

The gov website info regarding tax & MOTs is very helpful for many reasons, two of those reasons being that people are able to check a car is legally on the road before reporting & people looking to buy a vehicle to gain some insight into what they are buying. It’s not a bad thing to have access to but it’s something you hate is available because you know people will report you as soon as they know you are driving around illegally which is something you and your wife have quite the history of doing.

I hate to say it but I feel just the tiniest bit sorry for Sarah on this occasion - you’ve really shown your true colours tonight’s vlog. In her shoes, just the idea of knowing that she is now going to be forced to travel in that van again with 3 under 5s would fill me with dread. I’m surprised the stress of this didn’t cause complications for her. Chris, you need to seek medical help because you are clearly unwell, the behaviours shown tonight are full proof of that - you are abusing your family emotionally & financially and that’s just what we see on camera.
Calling somebody else creepy 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Van must be back then or a van, it was isla who cried the most over it going and esma said to her tell me when you see it so got to be the tin can van back that way if he brought a boat it can go on the back were he cant on the R V as it be to much around little roads were tye hell are they all going to sleep? But I'm sure there come up with a plann crazy just crazy

Reactions: 10
Creeps comes across as seriously unhinged and manic in the latest vlog. All giddy and excitable, talking about Lazy in her "frenchies" bent over (not exactly family friendly content 🤮).
He needs to accept the fact he's skint and going under!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
According to that trash panda "someone" has taken a photo recently of the drive with the van of dreams on it.

Screenshot 2023-09-21 at 20.20.27.png

Included it so no one else had to sit through his drivel. The pylon sticking out like the Ingham Eiffel tower is the cherry on top.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
According to that trash panda "someone" has taken a photo recently of the drive with the van of dreams on it.

View attachment 2464301

Included it so no one else had to sit through his drivel.
Wonder if the missing tattle member has gone directly to him instead of posting it here! (I’m sure someone said previously that he’d credited a previous photo and said to send stuff straight to him)

Reactions: 24

I don’t think he realises it takes around 2 mins to note a reg plate and stick it into the dvla checker. It’s no major task Creepy!
And people checked cos they didn’t believe it was roadworthy after all the bleeping about you did with it.
They were right, just admit you overloaded it and made it unsafe with all your “renovations”.
Never mind baby waby, I bet you can’t wait to carpet the bathroom walls!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
With the girls saying it was Friday, I went back onto Flight radar play back and I will take it back, they do appear to have left on the Thursday and not the Friday (if it was Thursday he hasn’t seen more than one spitfire but he would have seen the light aircraft he mentioned on this day as lots were flying over). I’m sure I didn’t see this when looking the other day but I think I was tracking a different spitfire reg.

I think he’s fucked up again when editing - the girls obviously filmed the night time segment Friday night and he’s only found it when editing the vlog that went up today (which would have been Saturdays footage?) 🤣 In his efforts to try and spread the footage across two days he’s also messed up because last night he said that the vlog today would show his ‘big adventure’ (baby waby on her way or here is she Chris?)
Would Chris even be able to identify a Spitfire (I know he's a pilot 🤭 but he's also thick as mince) he's probably just read about it on a local page or something and decided to bulk out the vlog with his story of seeing them.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
reference to frenchies is probably french knickers and now i’m going to be sick at the thought of toad arse in french knickers 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

Personally I find it more creepy asking 16 year old girls to sneak out of their hotel room and meet a married man in his 30s who is messaging while his wife and 3 children are sleeping next to him in a hotel room.

It was also really creepy asking a 18 year old to drop their towel and resend a Snapchat, not before trying to make up some job for them in your matrix. Then again creepier to cheat on you wife, and after trying to blackmail the girl to sign some sort of fake NDA on a bloody napkin.

Checking a cars MOT information with the number plate that they have repeatedly put out to the public domain themselves isn’t creepy. Considering that the famous vloggers have repeatedly put their kids lives in danger and have in the past driven around for weeks with an unroadworthy car or with their baby’s car seat balancing on a portable fridge, it’s not a stretch that all the other second hand old motors they keep purchasing are death traps too.

Sounds like they have been threatened with legal action or the buyers were going to go public with the van he sold and said in their vlogs was in perfect condition. Buying this piece of crap back is to save face, I bet it cost thousands to put all those dangerous defects right.

They left on their last trip a week after it passed its MOT as they were in France for Esme’s birthday, what’s the bets these good friends🙄 have been chasing them since June for a refund! Given the lies he said in the vlogs about the van being BOSS he wouldn’t have a leg to stand on if they took it to court.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
It probably is still the case they have the van back but that photo on the rodents channel isn’t a recent photo. Unless they’ve had a cold snap of weather up there, we’ve not had weather cold enough to leave frost on the rooftops?

Reactions: 11
How much did he sell the tin can for again? Probably had to take out a bank loan to buy it back 🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
I wonder if they actually sold the DPD van, and it has been away all this time getting fixed, we know if failed it's MOT and then had the MOT repairs done and passed, if you bought it and it failed that badly, wouldn't you return it then and there? Not 5 months later?

Reactions: 14
With the girls saying it was Friday, I went back onto Flight radar play back and I will take it back, they do appear to have left on the Thursday and not the Friday (if it was Thursday he hasn’t seen more than one spitfire but he would have seen the light aircraft he mentioned on this day as lots were flying over). I’m sure I didn’t see this when looking the other day but I think I was tracking a different spitfire reg.

I think he’s fucked up again when editing - the girls obviously filmed the night time segment Friday night and he’s only found it when editing the vlog that went up today (which would have been Saturdays footage?)
Yes, on the Thursday there was definitely only one Spitfire up because the other (the one you tracked last time) was faulty, awaiting parts, and didn't fly at all that day. Creepy said he was watching two Spitfires though. That couldn't have happened on the Thursday - only on the Friday. 100% So his account still doesn't stack up in one way or another!

I did wonder about the sister sleepover as Esme said it was Friday night. Could that footage have been the night they got back, after setting up the guinea pigs, maybe? (While Mila was running around chasing Jace and clonking her head.)

Reactions: 8
It probably is still the case they have the van back but that photo on the rodents channel isn’t a recent photo. Unless they’ve had a cold snap of weather up there, we’ve not had weather cold enough to leave frost on the rooftops?
It looks like poor quality photo giving that impression to me - not the best of photos, he did say when he sold van that its mad a total stranger handing over all that money but now the people who owned the van are good friends lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.