The Ingham Family #305 The (Creepy) Thief, His (Lazy) Wife and the (blow up) Canoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WTF?

Surely he isn't this thick? It doesn't matter what your driving licence says. You may be able to drive vehicles with a higher weight limit, but that doesn't mean you can drive a van which is over its maximum weight capacity. 🤦🏻‍♂️

1695460829251.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
He wants to pile those ebikes on aswell as another child (who will come with extra 'stuff') Creepy, you do know your wife has a shopping addicition and will pack 75 outfits for the baby?! Although I guess you'll get around that by neglecting your 11 year old AGAIN and making her wear the same outift 5 days in a row.
He shows himself up everytime he replies to a comment, just how dense is he. Does he not realise this is why when they had a management company he was told not to reply because it shows him up for the clown that he is.
View attachment 2467214

And this is very interesting, looking very stressed were you Creeps? On a trip that was supposed to be full of unicorn farts and flowers, getting your beloved Savannah back? What could be stressful about that I wonder 🤔
View attachment 2467215
Reminds me of kertreenas comments "you do realize I don't have piles?"

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sorry if already posted but atm haven't looked back.

Yeah, as if this will happen....

Untitled.png

• Haha
Reactions: 67
It definitely changed hands with someone as change of owner was registered (screen shot shared on a previous page).

I expect they were having the mods done to it almost as soon as they purchased it because summer was coming up and then put through MOT as part of that. That’s when the issues came to light & I think since then it’s been a battle ever since which came to a resolution at the weekend. Morally no one would attempt to sell it.

The family have been on the run almost constantly ever since with all these trips away. Creepy knew what might come from it when he sold it so he’s made it difficult to get hold of. All the things damaged or lost/stolen are all adding up now as well as his latest scam with the Matrix stuff - he needed to make money and fast to pay back what was owed. This would be the one thing not financed.

They were obviously iFam, buying on the word of Chris saying it’s amazing blah blah blah, they’d seen it taken on the trips they did. I expect they were financially comfortable if they bought without looking it over properly as he claims they bought in good faith. I’d love for the truth to come to light - I’d be too embarrassed to openly admit buying if it was me though 🤣
Just because it changed hands doesn't mean it was sold as such. He could have signed it over to a mate temporarily to throw Sarah and us off the scent.

Reactions: 15
I think Mila and Jace were on the verge of having frostbite and they didn’t give a tit, so can’t see it being any different with this new one. Pair of pricks.
Mila still has the effects on her face from the actric trip they never put any sun cream on her. Even in freezing cold weather the uv rays are still there. I've been skiing when I was in 4th year at high school I had a sun cream for my face and suncream stick that was for nose, lips and cheeks. They are both selfish idiots for not putting sum cream on the kids faces.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
I’ve a worse one, he’s spending money in Isabelle’s name because she’s oblivious to what she is signing.
Highly likely both. Running up debt in Lazy and Izzy’s name. He will be long gone by the house is repossessed and our taxes start funding the B and M/Home Bargains hauls. I’m not a gambler but I’d bet a spaniel and a rabbit that I’m right
I’m 52 - I’ll take 40’s as a compliment 😂

PS I don’t live in my parents basement 😅
he’s likely running up debt in
Izzy’s, Sarah’s and Prinny’s name. The piggies aren’t of age but will soon get a Capital One card and a Very account. Likely they will shop at Shien and do their hauls on their own YouTube Chanel which is called ‘piggy by name - piggy be nature, best dressed

I am far from 40 years old - pushing 70. I don’t live in mums basement. I have a cellar but don’t live in it. I often wish the door would jam when I’m down there, especially when puppies are shitting every where and him upstairs is shouting my name every few minutes 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
If anyone knows the area, do you recognise this spot? It looks like a relatively main suburban road with a double pedestrian crossing and a park or recreation ground on the left and maybe a cafe/pub or some kind of community hub? 🤔
Is it the Allotment Cafe, Wigan ?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Not gonna lie, I wish Judge Rinder was still on the telly and the new owner of the death trap had taken old creeps on there to get his money. That would have been epic viewing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
He is going get a full suspension upgrade, hmm would that be because you were overladen in that van, when the wheel arches practically touching the tyres suggested, Mr Arrogant, self centred, smug, Chris deschlong??

Reactions: 41
Not gonna lie, I wish Judge Rinder was still on the telly and the new owner of the death trap had taken old creeps on there to get his money. That would have been epic viewing.
Prefer it was Judge Judy and then he would have to answer to a .... WOMAN 😱 😱 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I think Mila and Jace were on the verge of having frostbite and they didn’t give a tit, so can’t see it being any different with this new one. Pair of pricks.
Mila face is still mottled from that trip and the injury to her face that Sarah and Chris liked to refer to as just the camera angle.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
He wants to pile those ebikes on aswell as another child (who will come with extra 'stuff') Creepy, you do know your wife has a shopping addicition and will pack 75 outfits for the baby?! Although I guess you'll get around that by neglecting your 11 year old AGAIN and making her wear the same outift 5 days in a row.
He shows himself up everytime he replies to a comment, just how dense is he. Does he not realise this is why when they had a management company he was told not to reply because it shows him up for the clown that he is.
View attachment 2467214

And this is very interesting, looking very stressed were you Creeps? On a trip that was supposed to be full of unicorn farts and flowers, getting your beloved Savannah back? What could be stressful about that I wonder 🤔
View attachment 2467215
Surely the weight limit is about how safe the vehicle is as well as what licences you have?

Reactions: 25
It’s just a made up story, no ifam is gonna see that van on ebay and be like oh that was creepys. He’s had to take it back because he sold them a messed up van and was probably threatened with a civil case or something. He must of think we was all born yesterday.
Thats probably why he filmed where they live: revenge. Imbecile.

Reactions: 17
Legal firm had said Real World Portal encouraged misogyny and there was evidence to suggest it is an illegal pyramid scheme, apple removing Tates app off iphone , Interesting

• Wow
Reactions: 28
So he wants to add loads more weight to the van of doom because he now has a licence to drive with more weight. That the van of doom was severely overweight during their arctic trip, so much so even I could tell it was, he wants to add more cos it’ll be fine. Obviously because he couldn’t manage to take the RV where he wanted due to the many restrictions and lack of ability so he’s decided to just add loads more stuff to the van of doom. What could go wrong? 🙄

He really is determined to prove people wrong isn’t he, even if it costs one of all of them their lives isn’t he? 😔 Whether he, or she, like it the arctic trip nearly did exactly that. Also they’ve done it, so why are they wanting to go again? They do nothing, go somewhere, take a picture or (more likely) nick someone else’s and then head back to do the same somewhere else.

Services need to step up. Urgently.
---
Thats probably why he filmed where they live: revenge. Imbecile.
I hope so. Then they can say any agreement/NDA he had them sign is invalid.

Legal firm had said Real World Portal encouraged misogyny and there was evidence to suggest it is an illegal pyramid scheme apple, removing Tates app off iphone , Interesting
I saw it reported that those in his top secret woopeedoodah club for $49.99 (soon to be an extra $100) a month are being investigated too because of the nature of content there... so that’ll be YOU Mr Delonge/Ingham!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.