The Ingham Family #305 The (Creepy) Thief, His (Lazy) Wife and the (blow up) Canoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chris must be built like a French fry if he’s managed to get past it and get her pregnant 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 66
TMI - all the info of Sarah's vagina from the video.

So she said she had the highest LEU reading on a urine sample so she thinks she has an infection. She went to the midwife and they said it was fine but she did the test again at home and it was still high so she called them back. They said it was okay because she didn't have blood and protein in her urine. She said she felt great but now she feels okay.

When she gave birth to Jace she had a marble sized cyst inside her vagina and after she had a smear test she asked them to check it they said it was just a cyst. She didn't think about it until she was 9cm dilated with Mila and wondered if the cyst would stop her coming out. They brought a doctor and he was "fishing around"and she was in so much pain and he had huge hands but he didn't think the cyst was an issue. After she delivered her and she was on the ward 6 doctors came in and wanted "a look in there" and she didn't care, she needed it checked, all 6 of them looks up there and concluded it was a cyst and to ignore it.

2 years past and no issues until this June due to getting thrush. It was worse because she has a cough so she thought it was going to come out. She said it was internal but its "right there" and anyone examine it wouldn't have to go looking for it as soon as she opens her legs you can see it straight away. She saw a doctor who sent her straight to the gyno at the hospital and the doctor "freaked her out" because he had a nurse in the room and gave her a blank look for "10 seconds". Chris asked if everything was okay and the gyno said that Sarah needed an MRI. This confused her but they said they needed to see where it was coming from because it wasn't usual and it could cause damage if they just cut it off. He did a small procedure and sent her on her way with antibiotics.

In the last week it feels like it has ballooned and she doesn't know if its because the baby is pushing down but it feels like she is pushing out an egg 24/7 but it is actually the size of a large grape. It is also completely covering the entrance or exit of her. It's not painful but she's worrying because when she goes for a pee it feels like it's going to fall off and she can push it back in but it falls back out.

She had a "meltdown" a few days ago because she's wondering how she's going to give birth with it as the baby will push it out and the rupturing might cause an infection to her and the baby. No one had been worried because they didn't think it would grow but she called the doctors and they're going to look at it again and she's wondering if this is why the infection markers are up.

After doing research herself she is wondering if it was even a cyst at all and things it's actually a prolapse because that is what it feels like. Hers doesn't look like any pictures of vagina cysts but does look more like the prolapse pictures but she doesn't know what it would be a prolapse of. It comes from straight at "12 o'clock" and from really high up but is pulling down so it's not an external thing but an internal thing.

She's really worried about it because she has a phobia of bleeding out after birth and gets Chris to check after every birth to make sure there isn't too much blood. She feels panicked and suffocated every time she thinks about it. She said there's two options one is a c-section and she doesn't want to do it because she doesn't want the procedure, the epidural or to know her birthdate in advance, she wants it to be spontaneous. She doesn't want the 6 weeks she can't drive or not be able to pick up Jace or Mila or be able to breastfeed properly. She said if she has to she will do it but it's something she is dreading but at the same time if they say that she will be fine to give birth vaginally she still won't be reassured.

Tomorrow she will see a doctor and hear about her options. After she's giving birth they're going to give her an emergency MRI. She feels this is a rare case and doesn't think people will be in the same position but wants to hear others stories and the opinion of others in healthcare. She spoke to her midwife today and she was told not to leave the hospital without a birthing plan in place.

That's the gist of what she said, I agree women's issues shouldn't be ignored or taboo but listening to a video about Sarah's vagina in particular has put me off my dinner.

Screenshot 2023-09-23 at 18.13.16.png

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
#306 - Lazy dipped a stick and thinks she’s sick, Creepy is manic and giving us the ick.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
She said she hasn’t had an epidural before but didn’t she have one with Jace?

Reactions: 11
It does sound like a prolapse :/ - and he made he drive all way back from Devon wow

• Wow
Reactions: 37
Im sorry but does she realise a vagina dilates during birth to accommodate a babies head?
Or is her sandy clam so baggy she doesn't have to go through that like every other woman on the planet?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
My diagnosis is that your flange is healing over In response to you letting a rancid pedalo anywhere near you

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Im sorry but does she realise a vagina dilates during birth to accommodate a babies head?
Or is her sandy clam so baggy she doesn't have to go through that like every other woman on the planet?
My thought was the baby could rip the cyst off and kill her in the process. Likely my brain over thinking it but if she's scared of bleeding out you know she's had that thought as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
But seriously how can she actually sit there with a serious face and say she doesn't know how the babies head will get out past the cyst which is blocking the 'entrance/exit' her words 🤢
Your muff gets bigger Lazy hun, it stretches right up to 10cms, if your current vaginee hole is 1cm and the cyst is filling it, you've got a whole 9cms to play with, which shouldn't be any issue when you consider how dinky dot your babies are!
Such a bleeping drama queen, even if it is a prolapse you can birth with one. She literally called herself 'a special case', yes , yes you are!

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Her cyst is “completely covering the entrance or exit of me”
The most vile sentence to come out of her mouth 🥴🤮

Take a shot every time she says Vagina, ladies and gents

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
I was getting toe cancer vibes from that video. She's been reassured but she's googling to scare herself!

MRIs are completely safe in pregnancy. If she'd had it she wouldn't be worried now! Typical Minghams logic!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
There's a lady on tiktok who has a similar issue hers is a fibroid I think, they're saying she can't deliver naturally or by C-section because either way could rupture it.

I do wonder if Sarah has seen her Tiktoks

Reactions: 15
I really don’t get the point of this vlog, she had already said all this before the first caravan holiday at maple Thorpe only difference she thinks it’s got bigger but would have been better to wait until after her appointment tomorrow so she could say what is going to happen it was just a waste of time. Got to admit does sound like a prolapse my mum had one and described exactly the same feelings.

Reactions: 10
My thought was the baby could rip the cyst off and kill her in the process. Likely my brain over thinking it but if she's scared of bleeding out you know she's had that thought as well.
Sorry I shouldn't laugh but it's cancer toenail all over again.
It's a cyst, not a kidney or lung, if it gets torn in the process then its fluid or pus inside not a main artery to her heart.
But like I said, it might fill her hole now but she's going to dilate during labour. It's all drama for views and no doubt her twit of a husband has been stirring the pot behind the scenes working her into a panic over it 🙄

Reactions: 25
She’s going OTT before even getting the facts from the relevant doctor the day after this was filmed. Funny how she has so much concern for her own health but her childrens are seen as an inconvenience. The Avionaut car seat featured tonight - it seemed too in-depth to be something they’ve purchased themselves, wonder if it’s been gifted 😡

She doesn’t want a C-section because she doesn’t want to know when the baby is due. I suppose that removes the element of surprise for their vlog footage because they’ll be preparing for that & she seemed more worried about not being able to drive afterwards or hug the kids than she did about the safe arrival of her baby.

Reactions: 23
Sorry I shouldn't laugh but it's cancer toenail all over again.
It's a cyst, not a kidney or lung, if it gets torn in the process then its fluid or pus inside not a main artery to her heart.
But like I said, it might fill her hole now but she's going to dilate during labour. It's all drama for views and no doubt her twit of a husband has been stirring the pot behind the scenes working her into a panic over it 🙄
Oh for sure! I do hope everything goes well for her and the baby but it does seem an over reaction for content.

Reactions: 12
It's the way she described it falling out, so she's pushing it back in, like It's dangling and swinging about like a plumb bob between her legs. She doesn't need Obstetrics, she needs to call a plumber! 😱

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.