The Ingham Family #305 The (Creepy) Thief, His (Lazy) Wife and the (blow up) Canoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just to touch on the subject of the name of Baby Waby.

I know many tattlers are fed up of all the random name guesses and I can see where you are coming from.

But I would love to use our tattle super sleuth skills to rumble the secret name before the baby is alive (born) or the minghams release it like with Mila.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I think you’re right, Sarah saying I don’t think I can live THIS life anymore as in a sprinter van
It was bad enough with 7 of them then add a newborn to the mix bloody hell like sardines in a tincan, Sarah needs to man the f up though tell the irritating lil bogwoppit NO - if he don't like it there is the door

Reactions: 25
Oh bleeping wow! What a bleeping insensitive title.
As someone who has in the past not wanted to live this life anymore I am absolutely fuming.
What an awful way to taunt your Ifam. Statistically some of them will right now be feeling suicidal as the rates are so high now.

Then there is Chris, I find it hard to feel sorry for Sarah but by God he is a bleeping abuser.
He manipulates her mercilessly. He has full coercive control over her and the children. We are coming very close to seeing his full true colours in this vlog.

As others have said, he is very manic right now

• Heart
Reactions: 41
have they said when they will be car shopping for Isabelle? No way would she drive that barbie mobile
Is there any point if she hasn’t yet started driving lessons, who’s to say she’ll pass easily. I’m not sure she’ll be a very confident driver, I’m not I just had to learn to get to my job. I think we all like the fact she’d have sone element of independence but currently I don’t get the impression Izzy really wants that. I’d hate to think of her having to drive the little ones around. The thought of Izzy having a flat tyre mikes from home or breaking down somewhere I genuinely think she’d have a full on meltdown.

Reactions: 12
I know what you mean. I don't actually care, as such, but despite Lazy's claims to the contrary, she obviously cares about it being 'leaked' so there's always that!
Lazy care about being leaked. Not as much as the carpet does 🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Ironically you wouldn't need to worry about this when you have maternity leave whilst being in the matrix.
There really is no rest and days off when you are self-employed are there Chris?
Working my arse. Her life ‘is one big holiday

Reactions: 17
I think it's the old van they already sold. Only he would be stupid enough to buy it back.
I think this too. It can’t be a quad/boat/motorbike, he took the two girls with him on the train, he couldn’t get any of those home with the girls, particularly not a boat unless it was an amphibious vehicle!

Reactions: 15
They really need to sort Jace's speech out, can't believe they are considering the baby name around how he will pronounce it! I had a fairly severe speech impediment as a child. My mum was right to nip it in the bud because as she says, it sounds cute when you're a child but not when you get older. Usually speech therapy is done for a short few sessions on the NHS but she really pushed for it and because of her hard work you wouldn't be able to tell I'd had any problems when I speak now ❤ The strange thing about his is that it doesn't seem to partain to any particular sound — for example I struggled with 'sh', 'r', 'j' sounds — his whole speech is hard to make out.
That kid needs school

Reactions: 15
Regards a possible boat purchase I’ve found one that might work for a family their size.
5B617FD6-7111-4135-A767-C82ED83DA2D3.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I refuse to ever give them a view. Thing is if hate watching stopped they would be gone quicker

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I think it’s a static caravan the word they blurred out when lazy was droning on looked like cara to me.
He also said financially and emotionally so yeh maybe he’s thinking holidays as per usual it’s all he’s good for and what he lives for.

Reactions: 9
plot twist: it’s the sprinter van for isabelle’s first car to follow them around in 🤣🤣 babysitter on wheels

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Has she gone for a double barrelled first name? Oh dear.
Very chavvy
---
She's an absolute idiot, sat there cackling at him whilst he's going through a manic episode, spending money they don't have. Surely it's not a van or a boat as Mumoffourgirls said it was inside?! Although he did say at one point he promised he wouldn't go and buy any wood for the van.. they don't have a van they have an RV?
His behaviour is a real worry, he's frightening!
Agree. Something isn’t right. The aggression. The book and matrix tit. He’s ill
---
I think it's the old van they already sold. Only he would be stupid enough to buy it back.
I reckon he’s had to have it back due to it being sold the state it was

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
I would love to use our tattle super sleuth skills to rumble the secret name before the baby is alive (born) or the minghams release it like with Mila.
Me too. Nobody needs to be apologetic about mentioning it though, do they, (as a few have today)? It's not off-topic and it gets discussed every time an Ingham baby is due so I don't know why it should be any different this time. 🤷‍♀️

It's funny how we all see things differently but hey ho.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
My guess is the buyer of the sprinter has forced him to refund him. They are hyping it up to make it look like a choice so they can cover up the fact they sold him a death trap and were most likely threatened with legal action. Whatever the reason is for buying it back I can guarantee it wasn't a choice.

Edited to add, he took the girls as protection... he knows he won't get a slap with them there.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Ok, seems like it's confirmed via YouTube that the van indeed is back 😂 😂 👏

So that vlog was all a sham. Chris is broke and he's having a breakdown. Sarah is married to Chris Ingham, has a vaginal prolapse and is about to have a c-section with her sixth child and has a life built on sand but still goes along with it. And they wonder why we're so invested (I was trying to watch Wilderness but gave up) 🤦‍♀️

Keep on winning, Chris!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
If he had to take back the van I’m gonna 🤣🤣🤣 How embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.