The Ingham Family #305 The (Creepy) Thief, His (Lazy) Wife and the (blow up) Canoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @Beestripes92
1695243951893.png
1695243915317.png

TLDR
- Sarah has suffered a setback in her pregnancy and will reveal all in the next few days. There has been much speculation on Tattle as to what is wrong; perhaps an induction or elective c-section. Whatever it is forced them to leave their holiday early but Chris made her drive home via Starbucks.
- There was a very very lot of dangerous antics on a boat trip in Devon; Jace was leaning over the side and Esme was riding on the front with nothing stopping her from falling in and being injured by the motor. Chris couldn't care less and left his poor poor pregnant wife alone on shore whilst he took all the kids on the boat.
- The baby's name is still under lock and key.
- Chris has been on a secret mission and we'll find out what it is tomorrow.
- Isabelle finally had her septum pierced.
- Isla was seen wearing winter jumpers in 30+ heat. The set for lifers couldn't afford to buy Mila a Mr Whippy when she dropped hers.
- Chris is still preaching his MLM shite with terrible salesmanship. He seems to be going through some sort of breakdown. He wants to buy a boat and static caravan.
- @Mumoffourgirls has some info about the Inghams but won't spill the tea.

Hi Steve 👋 Are you excited to meet baby Primrose/Poppy/Taylor/Ettie/Elsie/Wynter/Ella?
1695242997380.png
1695243004250.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
My guess for his secret pow wow mission is a double decker bus cos that RV is not big enough for his over inflated head and Sarah's arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Isn't this the TikToker that Sarah was ripping off in a couple of vlogs a few months ago? She was telling dad jokes and laughing exactly like this woman
Screenshot_20230920_221635_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I think the appointment is to do with either the ring she had inserted. They suggested she take blood thinning injections early on and she said no. So, has the fact it sounds like she has a possible prolapse meant they suggest an elective section in case her bits and bats fall out whilst birthing the next messiah who will be known as little Tulisa N-Dubz little G man Ingham perhaps 😂 Also, the fact Sarah was about three stone overweight before she fell pregnancy always meant this one would be a hard one.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
How about Olivia-something? Shortened to OLLI….😂😂 could be seen as male or female…just a thought x

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ophelia - Rose (Fifi for short) or Aurora - Rose (Rory for short) are my guesses. Rose cropped up several times in her name choices. They would both be names she’d want to check Jace could pronounce. They like the short 4 letter names but I think her official name will be longer this time.

I’d not put it past them to use Ottilie though going with Ottie for short - Chris is a psycho as we already know and would have no issues using that name despite it being attached to Zoe and Alfie.

Reactions: 22
Oh and apologies for the grammatical mistakes in my last post. My nightly meds are taking effect 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Still on the Olivia line of thought…could also br shortened to Liv…..One Life, Liv It 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They really need to sort Jace's speech out, can't believe they are considering the baby name around how he will pronounce it! I had a fairly severe speech impediment as a child. My mum was right to nip it in the bud because as she says, it sounds cute when you're a child but not when you get older. Usually speech therapy is done for a short few sessions on the NHS but she really pushed for it and because of her hard work you wouldn't be able to tell I'd had any problems when I speak now ❤ The strange thing about his is that it doesn't seem to partain to any particular sound — for example I struggled with 'sh', 'r', 'j' sounds — his whole speech is hard to make out.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Jace, in my opinion, likely has speech issues because of the way he’s spoken to by his parents.

Reactions: 44
The effeminate little bin-licking gnome with impossibly small feet has probably purchased something that he can lock Snoozabelle in to, to ensure she never leaves. I have no sympathy whatsoever for ye-olde-walrus as she let herself get into this condition yet again and she has shown no care nor respect for her unborn (sorry, not yet alive) child at any point. She disgusts me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Jace, in my opinion, likely has speech issues because of the way he’s spoken to by his parents.
Absolutely
He had good speech when he was Milas age but it has regressed terribly
The way they speak in that stupid infantile way has a lot to do with it, they won’t care though he will be left to ‘develop’ at his own speed ( I.e. they are too lazy)

but let’s face it it probably suits them as he won’t be able to drop them in it by saying something controversial and unrehearsed

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.