The Ingham Family #305 The (Creepy) Thief, His (Lazy) Wife and the (blow up) Canoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unless he has suddenly borrowed Hermione Granger’s Undetectable Extension Charm and made the inside of that DPD van bigger there’s no way in hell he’s going to fit 7 people plus a newborn in there. They could barely fit the 7 of them last time. Jesus. He’s an absolute imbecile.
Maybe Izzy will grow a backbone and go live her own life.

I can’t imagine any other 18 year old that wants to sit about all day rearranging their books and babysitting so their mother can go shopping for more shite. But then again I don’t know any parent that would be happy that their child sits about and wastes years of their young life doing nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Am I the only one thinking that for all the money that beanied twit spunked on crappy vehicles, could that money not be spent on an absolute belter of an RV/Cara-van?! Every one is an absolute shiter.

Escaping the matrix means family holidays where you are crammed like musky sardines and you shite in a cupboard with your family.

Keep me plugged in.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I bet Creepy was worried that the guy who bought the death trap would go crazy on him as he'd been sold a complete dud, and he only brought the girls with him so that the other guy wouldn't do anything in front of children! Cowardly Chris as per!!

• Heart
Reactions: 58
It’s so funny to think he had no choice but to vlog it because if they parked it in the back garden, it would inevitably appear in footage & parked out front then he knows people would have noticed it and posted about it eventually.

Being as financially independent as he claims, this should have been small change for him to give the bloke the money back & scrap it. Instead he’s now having to do something with it to try and pull the wool over peoples eyes that this was his own decision to buy it back.

An agreement was probably made for the previous owner to keep quiet & let Chris spin the story he has and I’m sure they were just happy to get rid of the thing off their driveway and agreed.

How can he say all that stuff about how it would rot if not used? Surely the motorhome would do the same if not used as well & that’s a hell of a lot more money than the van. Perhaps if you can’t get the motorhome places, then the trip probably isn’t suitable for young children in the first place? In an ideal world he’d do the right thing of knowing it’s not something he’d ever take the family out in again. Let the van remain off screen and it will eventually slip peoples minds. In the meantime strip the van for parts (he could get a small amount of money back for the roof boxes & some of the stuff inside & sell the van as a shell. If questions are asked - you got it back and decided actually it wouldn’t be viable.

The van was not safe for use weight wise already when they travel and the kids will have all gained weight over the summer & he is planning on adding a pop top to it! If he’s putting in a pop top where is all the storage for the stuff they will need going to go? It isn’t suitable in the slightest.

Reactions: 35
He hasn't thought this through... if they are going to do the pop up tent on the roof, (Probably for Esme and Izzy) where are they going to put the roof boxes to store their crap and the solar panels?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
If the other family decided to upgrade to an RV wouldn't they have known the van was to small for them to begin with...
---
Also...
Hasn’t he got anything original to come up with? Is it an attempt to try and make himself feel better because I don’t get the continuous sh*t he spits out about people being middle aged & living in their parents basement with no job!

The weight related question has been asked - wonder how long that will last.

Attachments

Reactions: 32
If the other family decided to upgrade to an RV wouldn't they have known the van was to small for them to begin with...
---
Also...
Why does the silly bastard always assume that his haters live with their parents and have no job?

He makes rather insecure and immature responses, he has some serious issues.

Loser.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Didn't Lazy agree to creepy having another baby on the condition he sells the van? He planned this all along, he’s so controlling and nasty, no matter how many times lazy says no to going away in the van I can guarantee they will be back in the artic circle

• Wow
Reactions: 52
sorry, i don't post here but dying at isla chomping a full carrot on the train

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I think this is where it started to go badly wrong with the buyer or when they knew they had no choice but to have to get the van back - July this year. Sarah says it's been a very expensive trip and a bit of a disaster but she's not going to tell us why, she looks stressed and exasperated, tells us some things that did go wrong but there's obviously something major they don't want to talk about. Didn't watch it all, if a clever techy person could clip it that would be great.

View attachment 2465989
She always has to ridicule his accent. A complete witch.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I wonder how many threats of legal action it took before Creepy agreed to take the van back.

No way he bought that van back, it’s a death trap.
Even took the children to hide behind when he picked up the death trap

Reactions: 34
---
Also...
There’s a person who lives near me with that name. He’s a bobybuilder and drug dealer not someone Chris should tangle with. I so hope it’s him

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.