The Ingham Family #305 The (Creepy) Thief, His (Lazy) Wife and the (blow up) Canoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It seems like he already isn't posting much so he will only post less and less, especially when they go away again. People will soon lose interest and won't be willing to pay anything for it. At the moment some people have joined because they are still hoping to make the money that he keeps promising he will help them with, and quite quickly most of them will also realise that it isn't going to happen and they are paying to be ignored. The only time he will post is when he wants to sell them something else or brag about the fake money he's earning.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
He is a manipulative little turd. He is a vile specimen in every sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
One commented yesterday they are struggling to get a 1st sale on drop shipping after buying the book - I am shocked tbh why they think they could sell something which is available on the likes of Temu for pennies,

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
I think the problem may be that they appear here, throw a few breadcrumbs and then refuse to say anything more, which reduces their credibility as a third party. In some cases it transpires that it is the actual subject themselves appearing for whatever reason. You cannot post a little bit of information without expecting to be questioned about it. They all get the hump and disappear.
Yeah but when someone has been part of the thread a long time and has dropped tea before why would you chase them off???

You're shooting yourself in the foot.

I think people just get so used to being nasty about the inghams that they use the same nastiness to other posters here without thinking of the consequences.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
My 3 reasons it’s the van
1- He’s been threatened with a law suit and had to pay back the money for selling a death trap
But the new owner had to wait to get him as they went to France, Spain & Portugal + the 2 caravan holidays and Izzy’s 18 holiday
2- Its been getting repaired and never sold it in the first place
3- He rented the death trap out to some ifan and they just got back of their holiday
Either way expect a boat soon as the RV will be to hard to tow a boat as he’ll not get down to the lake on the back of a RV
The taxi can tow a boat but you can’t tow a caravan and a boat
But the dpd van can tow the boat so has to be the van

Reactions: 20
The audacity of someone who gloats about 1.3 million fans (🙄) admitting selling something digital he bought to his followers on the premise that they can resell it to make 7 figures.
Screenshot_20230922_083524_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230922_084258_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
They aren't wrong 🤷🏻‍♀️ he literally ruined it for them.
Sarah knows this and surely the eldest 2 do too, and one day ALL his kids will know what he did. He literally has no shame whatsoever. Can’t wait for the ugly little gnome to get his comeuppance.

But didn’t he originally say that he wrote it? And continued to add pages afterwards?
I can’t keep up with his lies 🫣
That was the book,he supposedly wrote. This next one is a business course he didn’t write but purchased to on sell to fools who believe his bulldust.

• Haha
Sarah knows this and surely the eldest 2 do too, and one day ALL his kids will know what he did. He literally has no shame whatsoever. Can’t wait for the ugly little gnome to get his comeuppance.
I sense in my bones that time is near

Reactions: 21
Hey all, just catching up. I think either way if the sprinter can is back or it’s a boat it will be a death trap. The death can may have passed the last MOT but the second he starts “upgrading” it will be unsafe- the same problem as last time. Either way they can’t safely fit everyone into that tin can. A boat would be equally bad as it will be a repeat of the last unsafe boat adventure. Also messing with electrics in boats is dangerous too.

SARAH: "I DON'T KNOW IF I CAN LIVE THIS LIFE ANYMORE!" (MAYBE THIS WAS TOO MUCH!) 😱

Text onscreen saying Creepstopher does something crazy in tomorrow’s vlog and this is the prelude. This vlog will be crazy with parts removed or muted so the surprise isn’t ruined.

Lazy sits in the nursing home breastfeeding chair. She tells Creepstopher something isn’t funny. He says it is. It’s the opportunity of a lifetime, things aren’t supposed to happen like this but it’s come around full circle. Lazy says the circle was closed and was meant to stay closed. He says it’s the deal of the century. Lazy tells Mila she needs a stiff drink. TMI: Well she’s certain not getting a stiff dick. She can’t cope and doesn’t know if she can live this life anymore. The cackling clown twit tells her she wouldn’t have it any other way but she says she would. He moans at her for going to Home Bargains. Jump cut.

Lazy says they’re not buying it so not to think about it. He says they have to pay out for it right now but it’s a win win in all ways; emotional, financial and all the ways. Lazy says he could sell anything to anyone. Creepstopher says they have a football field outside and space on the drive. He took the phone call 10 minutes ago and has been thinking ever since. Some things in life you know; like when he met Lazy in the bar she was working at with her frenchies, and he knew it was her. Note to self; never get a job in a bar. 16 years later Creepstopher is still in the same place as he knew she was the right one. This is the same feeling. God, he speaks like a child. He got told it was an option and 10 minutes later he knows. Lazy says they’re not getting it, and he says they’re maybe not. Coercive control in action. Wear them down until they say yes. I bet he had to ask her to marry him a few times too.

Lazy just turned the camera off but Creepstopher has turned it back on. He’s decided he’s calling the people back because they’re smart individuals and know what’s right. He promises not to buy anything else until Christmas. He won’t even ask Lazy for wood or go to Wickes to buy anything for the van. He always gets a right Yorkshire accent when he’s like this because he’s trying to take control the mick. He always plays it down. He’s ringing the man to tell him it’s on. Lazy screeches that they can’t do that. He says you have to push and push and push until she gives in. She says he was just moaning about tickets to a monster truck show. He says he said they’re not sure what their situation will be baby wise with the show so they should wait a bit. He appears to start saying “sprinter” but then it’s muted. It’s a natural reaction to ask how much things are. He’ll ring the man and sort the details out later. Cackling.

Lazy needs to move all of the nappies. To Mila “ah you got the sudo-cream”. She tries to work out where to put the fluffy nappies. The “tinseh tineh” nappies are the cutest things she’s ever seen in her whole life. She needs to get out more. She fills the nappy caddy with tinsey tineh nappies. The free boxes can now be filled with clothes off Vinted.

Creepstopher is at Wickes, despite saying he wouldn’t come anymore. Lazy still hasn’t agreed to get the *muted* but may be warming to it. He needs a few bits for a DIY project. Back at the car, Lazy isn’t happy and says “no you are not”. Creepstopher says they’re cool and on the same page. She offers him some baby cucumbers and cackles.

Back at the house Creepstopher shouts “babe”. She's in the nursery and sounds exhausted. The patronising bleep asks her “are you giving up shhhweetatttt?” like she’s a 5 year old at the end of a tantrum. He says we’d all laugh at her if he turned the camera around on her. She’s taken all her clothes off apart from her underwear. She has pregnancy sweat. Creepstopher says she never smells ever and in 17 years he hasn’t once had Lazy smell. I think they both have Anosmia. He isn’t hot in his jumper and beanie. Lazy is in grazing mode and repacking the hospital bags. They found a hat Creepstopher had lost. It was in the wash. He’s done 15 loads of laundry today after their return from holiday. Lazy says it’s two and he backs down, saying it’s 5 loads. He’s had a million and one things to do today as his business venture launched today. He needs to book a hair appointment and asks Lazy if they’re having dinner soon. He exits the room saying he’s calling the guy. He shouts that they’re getting a boat but Lazy says they’re not. Isla says they are. Please do it and bankrupt yourselves. Creepstopher is upset about the amount of clothes he has to put away.

Its Friday so time for a sleepover for Esmé and Isla. Isla has some sort of temporary dye in her hair so needs a hair wash tonight as Esmé doesn’t want it staining her pillows. Esmé wonders whether to listen to Taylor or Olivia. Her fingers are tightly crossed to get tickets to see Olivia because she’s wanted to see her live for so long. She can’t decide whether Vampire or Get Him Back is her favourite song. Isla applies one of Esmé’s face creams. Singing to Taylor in the bedroom.

Preview of tomorrow. Esmé and Isla walk down a road smiling. Esmé says she wants to see something. Open mouth reaction.

End of vlog
View attachment 2464413
It’s all such a pathetic act isn’t it
Him cracking on he has to convince her to purchase some stupid thing even though they’ve already agreed to get whatever it is 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 21
I find Creepy’s behaviour even more loathsome than usual. The constant pushing of his dodgy get rich scheme and the terrible way he always has to get his own way, no matter how Sarah feels. He’s utterly immoral. Laughing at Sarah because she doesn’t agree, what an utter dick! I really hope it isn’t long before he falls flat on his face!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I think he’s bought the DPD death trap back and is planning to rent it out.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Omg! I‘ve been on holiday and come back to the twit in the hat having completely lost his marbles and they’re getting the death trap back. I should go away more often 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.