The Ingham Family #305 The (Creepy) Thief, His (Lazy) Wife and the (blow up) Canoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still think as the only vehicle they’ve got that’s not on finance he’ll do a runner in it in the middle of the night leaving lazy with all the debts and kids
That’s probably why he’s so giddy with excitement - he’s got his getaway vehicle back now.

Reactions: 21
Surely they wont actually be able to all fit in the tin can with Baby Waby as well?

If creepy is going to do his #vanlife trips again they are going to be even more uncomfortable or have to split the family up leaving Lazy in charge of some of the children…. NEVER going to happen!

more likely that creepy will be using the van to go on roller booting days out…. and the money making element is just saving on having to book an Ibis 🤢

Reactions: 20
He's actually obsessed with anyone not liking him being someone around his age and living with their parents.

I think it's because it's what he's thought his own life could have been like. He hates the thought of getting older so thinks it's an insult and had he not found someone as vulnerable/desperate as Sarah was at the time, he too was probably on track to remain single, unemployed and living with his parents for years to come whilst he watched his more popular brother who he was jealous of.
in the post he made is he not describing his precious sister in law?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He moved in with a single mother, pretended he didn’t have a family to chat up women at his work and his own step daughter is now an adult living at home doing nothing with her life except for reading novels she has no education no job apart from posting pics on instagram, he then quit his job to piggy bank on a channel his wife started and has consistently indulged his own wants spending copious amounts of money on crap earned by his kids for the most part because nobody wants to see his ugly face. Look in the mirror creepy before you talk about anyone else you Non-ce.

Last edited:
Reactions: 58
Wonder who gets the roof top bedroom tent, maybe Isla as she is the outcast of the family
Can you imagine being the one sleeping in the roof tent if they go back to the artic
Oh dear, what is being sacrificed for the pop-up roof tent… the storage boxes, the solar panels or the beloved viewing deck?

Also, could he be any more obvious in his desperation to push those bloody water bottles of theirs?? They have been strategically placed in every single vlog for days on end - he’s going to have Sarah and the midwives swigging out of them in-between labour pushes at this point 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 36
3.5 HOURS ACROSS COUNTRY TO SURPRISE THE GIRLS WITH SOMETHING THEY'LL NEVER FORGET! (EMOTIONAL)

No intro. Jace and Mila screech “bye” to Creepstopher and the girls. Isabelle is staying home to babysit. Lazy can’t start the vlog whilst Esmé and Isla are in the house. They leave. She’s dropping Creepstopher and the girls off at the train station. Isabelle is making porridge. They’re going on a train to pick something up. Lazy is lost for words. They’re going through so much milk at the moment and porridge uses four pints. Screeches of “mama mama mama”. Esmé pops back into the manor. Lazy needs milk and bits for the craft box she mentioned in yesterday’s vlog.

Creepstopher won’t tell us what they’re doing but they’re getting on a three hour train. He begs Lazy not to go into labour today. She asks if it’s the same amount of time on the drive home. Creepstopher tries to cover and days it’s the same train home but more direct. The girls don’t twig the “drive home”. He tells her to have fun and a relaxing day.

Creepstopher and the girls head to platform two. He trained his brain to not know what they’re doing at the other end as he’s rubbish at keeping secrets. Lazy almost gave it away this morning. Cryptic. Giggle. If anyone guessed what it is they’re doing you’re a complete G because no one will guess. Everyone will be like “what on Earth”. Rap song Creepstopher is obsessed with.

Boarding the train. Train footage. Isla eats a carrot whilst Esme does her make up. Isla says the last time they were on a train together was when they went to get the Sprinter van in 2021. Getting rid of it makes him feel sad. Disembarking the train.

Creepstopher and the girls have stopped in Warrington to walk to another station. It’s a life experience. There’s been loads of train cancellations today. Rap song to shots of Warrington and the train. It’s the train to Glasgow. Creepstopher wishes he was staying on it. They’re at Wigan North Western and are starving. They have a taxi to take. There’s no possible way we’ll have guessed this one.

Walk to Greggs. Creepstopher tells everyone what Greggs is. Taxi ride. Creepstopher mocks the uber driver for laughing at the radio.

Creepstopher and the girls walk through a housing estate. Isla has no idea what they’re doing. Esmé asks if they’re going to meet someone.

Esmé starts laughing because she’s just seen it. Isla has no idea still. She grips onto Isla’s arm like she’s 5. Creepstopher “I bought it back”. Attempts to cry. Esmé already knew and he had to rope her into the secret. She’s been helping him behind the scenes. She can’t wait to see what it smells like inside. Lazy knows and is all good.

The girls walk over to the Sprinter. Shots of the van in the Arctic. Shots inside the van to the rap music at the sex brothel they stayed at.

Hyper Creepstopher welcomes Savanna back. It’s actually his van again now. The paperwork has been signed over to him. He needed to recruit Esmé to help persuade Lazy but she was an easy sway. He knew Isla would have an amazing reaction as she’s so emotionally invested in the van. It was beautiful to see. The Uber driver was wheezing and bending over double listening to the radio. They were dropped off around the corner from where the van was. Creepstopher pre-set it up with the guy who bought the van off him originally.

The van was put up for sale in the winter because they got the new van. Sprinters need to be constantly maintained. Creepstopher regretted selling the van as he’s massively emotionally invested in it. All of their favourite memories are in the van. Isla remembers sobbing in Mila’s bedroom as the van drove off she has so many edits of the van. The new owners have done a monster amount of upgrades in the van including a new air conditioning system and Apple CarPlay. Loads of things done to it that are massive upgrades to what Creepstopher did. The owners bought a big motorhome. That meant this van was going back up for sale. Loads of ifam tagged Creepstopher in the EBay listing when they were in Devon, and immediately tugged at his heartstrings. Creepstopher and the guy stayed friends and talk on WhatsApp. He’s always sending him pictures and videos of the upgrades. Creepstopher was jealous the whole time. He messaged the guy and it was a done deal.

The big van is a completely different experience to the Sprinter. They always take the Sprinter to Ikea. They need to do modifications to make sure it’s roadtrip worthy for them. The roof is getting a pop top tent on the roof but it’s not a tent; it’s a proper bedroom. There will be modifications done on the living area to accommodate the new baby and the fact everyone is a bit bigger. Everyone (including Lazy) has longed to have the van back. Creepstopher will show us the retro fit on camera soon.

End of vlog
1695414305994.png
1695414460273.png
1695414560482.png
1695414587821.png
1695414777568.png

• Heart
Reactions: 40
If the other family decided to upgrade to an RV wouldn't they have known the van was to small for them to begin with...
---
Also...
No lazy, that would be your vulnerable ifannys that still live with thier parents, and another raving lunatic comment that' contradicts previous one of " stop making assumptions about us" but you can?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
It's all messed up Isla knew something you can tell by her face to start and then when she's talking about Esma knowing Chris hits her arm probably to say shut up 🤬

Reactions: 16
It's all messed up Isla knew something you can tell by her face to start and then when she's talking about Esma knowing Chris hits her arm probably to say shut up 🤬
She probably hear her parents arguing over it several times lately. And Sarah probably messed up in the car they just pretended it did not happen for the vlog.
Only reason she was allowed to come with on this trip was because Creepy knew he could get a reaction out of her.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I have this bad feeling that he’s spending all the money they dont have in Sarah’s name and once everything falls apart he‘ll leave and she’ll be left with a crippling amount of debt that she’ll never recover from.
---
Have to say I thought Esme looked really nice in the vlog. She looks quite grown up. She might be unlikable at times but I still think she has the personality you need to get yourself out of an environment like they’re in.
Isla on the other hand is in desperate need of a lot of help the poor girl.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
The fact the little pussy had to take his two daughters along with him to get the van back is hilarious. Absolute wet wipe.

Spin the story how you like, Creepy. We know full well you were going to get your arse sued for selling an unroadworthy vehicle.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I have this bad feeling that he’s spending all the money they dont have in Sarah’s name and once everything falls apart he‘ll leave and she’ll be left with a crippling amount of debt that she’ll never recover from.
I’ve a worse one, he’s spending money in Isabelle’s name because she’s oblivious to what she is signing.

• Angry
Ok so I know ss in this county are shite (baby p- to name just one poor angel) …but we know they are involved….surely they won’t just sit back and let sad act and ginger pubes 5 children and 3 adults in that death trap?!?!

Reactions: 16
People keep saying Social services are involved, but no one says how they know!
Many many people on here have reported them- myself included. Lazy has admitted to having many calls from them but claims they are ifam and they laugh about us

I hate that he’s offering payment plans for his crappy course - it’s going to entice more vulnerable people into his disgusting trap
i’ve not fully caught up so forgive me if this has been said already. THIS IS ILLEGAL. unless he’s using a company that’s registered with the FCA.

ETA- i misread and he’s offering it in 3 payments so it’s not but jesus it’s so bad

Reactions: 12
The real question i have is did Isabelle ever even unbox /setup the music recording /singing equipment she got for her 16th birthday? I'm still waiting to find out.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.