The Ingham Family #305 The (Creepy) Thief, His (Lazy) Wife and the (blow up) Canoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never ceases to make everything about him... even Wembley stadium capacity isn't as amazing as he is. Knob jockey!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Yeh and they went from 12 million views on some vlogs to 12 thousand hmm I thought you’re supposed to build your channel/ business not shrink it 😂😂
Imagine taking business advice from someone that tanked their own livelihood and shrank it into oblivion.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I was thinking poppy when I saw the clip of isla. This could totally be it. Really strange combination of names, they don’t really go together imo. Sounds like a ship name for Zoella and her sister in law haha.
I do love the name poppy though so that would be kinda sad lol.
My dogs called poppy 🙈😂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Aye, and I remember the year after when you got uninvited from the same ball “Yep, you fucked that didn’t you, old pedalo Pete” 😂
Summer Time Ball? Shouldn’t that be Summertime Ball?

FFS - someone stick a fork in him - he is so done.
It’s over, ‘sweetie’ - move along now. Go have your meltdown in your garage with the rest of the discarded, cheap, useless trash. Maybe the rats will show a little interest but even they know when to leave a sinking ship.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I hate myself for joining in on name chat but there’s no way they’ll break their 4 letter habit. Even Mila was a stretch because theyve no link to its origins and in bog standard English, it should be Meela.

Reactions: 11
The name will be"unique" in Sarah's eyes but overly popular like the rest of the kids names.

Reactions: 26
Aye, and I remember the year after when you got uninvited from the same ball “Yep, you fucked that didn’t you, old pedalo Pete” 😂
Hahaha those days are LONG gone Christopher 🥲 but keep dreaming tho creepy 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Jace has speech issues because they don’t speak to him properly, it’s as simple as that. “You da man” “you da best” all that rubbish, Chris is the worst for it to him but Isla does it too. it wouldn’t matter as much if he went to school and heard teachers speaking normally but because his only way of learning speech is from them, he’s never going to learn properly

Reactions: 34
Jace has speech issues because they don’t speak to him properly, it’s as simple as that. “You da man” “you da best” all that rubbish, Chris is the worst for it to him but Isla does it too. it wouldn’t matter as much if he went to school and heard teachers speaking normally but because his only way of learning speech is from them, he’s never going to learn properly
He’s gonna end up like Jordan Turpin.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.