The Ingham Family #305 The (Creepy) Thief, His (Lazy) Wife and the (blow up) Canoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'll briefly pop into the name chat.

I think it will be a straightforward four letter name that they'll use day to day but the official name will be frilled up by Lazy adding Elle/Ellie/Belle to the end of it.
It will end up being some overcomplicated mouthful but luckily she can be known as the shortened version.

Reactions: 16
I’m sure we’ll be doing just right thanks Chris.at least we can sleep happy knowing we’ve not thrown £500 down the drain.

Your a fool if you think people don’t realise the scam you are trying to sell, you only have to do a quick internet search to tell people all they need to know. The only people sadly buying into this are those stupid idiots who continue to follow you guys as fans - they’ll soon realise and in the long run you will lose out when they realise there is nothing to be gained from any of this 🤡

87A25FFA-07CE-4E31-95FB-5EB38EAE17B3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Dear god does he look in the view finder and think he looks good if so that must be a magic view finder, he’s one ugly bastard and that green beanie 😂😂😂
He’s the only man I’ve ever seen, who can do the dab with his eyebrows 🙅😂
Ugly twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m sure we’ll be doing just right thanks Chris.at least we can sleep happy knowing we’ve not thrown £500 down the drain.

Your a fool if you think people don’t realise the scam you are trying to sell, you only have to do a quick internet search to tell people all they need to know. The only people sadly buying into this are those stupid idiots who continue to follow you guys as fans - they’ll soon realise and in the long run you will lose out when they realise there is nothing to be gained from any of this 🤡

View attachment 2463721
That utter fucknut should surely realise last years unaudited accounts show him up to be pretty much skint. Or is that his cover in the Matrix? Either way it’s coming down and as long as he gets what’s coming to him then I’ll be chuffed 😊

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Why so much speculation about names for No 6? I'm beginning to think I'm in the Ifam fans group! Personally I couldn't care a toss.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Wowwww the way he talks is so manipulative!! He’s such a grimy little bastard
It really is!! It’s absolutely disgusting and I genuinely hope this is the straw that breaks the camels back in making as many Ifam as possible see what a truly nasty little man he is!! But as we all know, their diehard fans are often vulnerable!

In terms of the baby name I hope they don’t go for a stupid silly made up name like some of the ones Sarah said in her baby names video! About the only positive thing I can say about them is that they’ve at least given the kids every day normal names. Some of the YouTube baby names these days make me cringe!! Renaelia, Oriavella, Saint Seven Swift, Birdyblue to name a few!

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Why so much speculation about names for No 6? I'm beginning to think I'm in the Ifam fans group! Personally I couldn't care a toss.
Whatever they call her, she’s going to be illiterate anyway, so they may as well just keep the name Baby-Waby.

Reactions: 27
I think Beau as a middle name after they used it for their water bottle scamming on Amazon. Olivia known as Olli as a first name.
Noooooo!! Beau is my sons name (he's a lot older now - so before it was popular) and don't want these scummers using it!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The Ingham Family posted:
She FINALLY got it DONE! ⚡💉watch the full video on our channel now! #septum #septumpiercing
maxresdefault.jpg

YouTube

Dear god does he look in the view finder and think he looks good if so that must be a magic view finder, he’s one ugly bastard and that green beanie 😂😂😂
Why does he constantly use that expression. People stopped using that once Bebo was done away with 😂 He’s such an affront.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.