The Ingham Family #305 The (Creepy) Thief, His (Lazy) Wife and the (blow up) Canoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The first sentences, so you have to work every day to make money.

So you’re not really escaping the matrix are you. In fact it sounds like a 7 day a week enterprise.

For the last 3 days I’m on my days off. I’ve not had to turn in to work, I’ve not even have to think about it. I can go where I choose and do what I want.

I also earn a guaranteed income at the end of the month, with paid holidays and a pension.

I also give my children privacy and their own life choices.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Well, Chris. You might not think you're a wizard but Urban Dictionary suggests otherwise.

Screenshot_20230922-125720_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230922-124721_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
He said no outlay didn’t he other than buying his pamphlet. Now it’s paying for ads on social media which isn’t cheap.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Instead of parading Isla around the street to look at your latest daft idea get that child some much needed dental treatment

• Heart
Reactions: 32
- Show up every single day? What like you do with your missed uploads?
- ‘Failure is good’. Make sure you tell yourself that when your YouTube channel finally kicks the bucket.
- Your YouTube ‘journey’ only took off because of your children. Christmas 2016 has 64 million views; Isabelle’s 11th birthday 21 million; Esmé’s 7th birthday and Christmas 2017 10 million each. The top viewed videos on your channel are all down to your children’s hard graft and childhood sacrifices.
- Financially secure and get you still have to take advantage of covid loans, max out credit cards to get by, can’t afford to travel by plane, have to beg for freebies and have to share one portion of food between you all. Oh how he lies.
- He claims to be financially free yet they still have to desperately think of things to film so they have something to upload. Financially free my arse.
- If these methods make people millionaires then why aren’t you Mr DeWronge?
How can he be financially free and have a big mortgage 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 38
He looks like he’s doing “spud!” In that photo like we used to at primary school in the 90s to convey that we had not farted.

anyway, I don’t understand who he thinks he’s kidding with this. I‘m sure when he started all this he claimed they’d been financially free for 7 years and now it’s 5? And he forgets he shows us his day, that you have to register income in this country etc. it doesn’t stand up to a millisecond of interrogation. Wheres the brand new RV and not an older model? Where’s the really expensive mods you see the rich van lifers do? Where’s the new cars? Rich people do tend to be prudent with their cash but they don’t cheap out when they don’t have to.

I don’t doubt that they earn 6 figures a year from youtube but that’s £100,000. An amount not to be sniffed at but also not that wild for a couple who both work. And all bastard 8 of them work, every day, selling their lives. The one commodity they have left. And he’s crashing that into the ground.

Reactions: 24
Well, Chris. You might not think you're a wizard but Urban Dictionary suggests otherwise.

View attachment 2465502

View attachment 2465504
The only thing that is anywhere like traditional wizard is the sleeve that is his wife’s chuff currently defying gravity only by means of a ring 🤣
---
He looks like he’s doing “spud!” In that photo like we used to at primary school in the 90s to convey that we had not farted.

anyway, I don’t understand who he thinks he’s kidding with this. I‘m sure when he started all this he claimed they’d been financially free for 7 years and now it’s 5? And he forgets he shows us his day, that you have to register income in this country etc. it doesn’t stand up to a millisecond of interrogation. Wheres the brand new RV and not an older model? Where’s the really expensive mods you see the rich van lifers do? Where’s the new cars? Rich people do tend to be prudent with their cash but they don’t cheap out when they don’t have to.

I don’t doubt that they earn 6 figures a year from youtube but that’s £100,000. An amount not to be sniffed at but also not that wild for a couple who both work. And all bastard 8 of them work, every day, selling their lives. The one commodity they have left. And he’s crashing that into the ground.
I remember when 6 figures used to mean millions before bullshitters like him started lying about their wealth

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Re. the big wow pow shock surprise thats going to be dropppppppppppped to us foos in the next 3 hours (I can't wait)...I wonder if they decided to trade in the BEST RV of their lives because of the rubbish aircon and instead decided to get the MEGAAAA RV they wanted before so that Jace /Mila can ride their bikes up and down it

Reactions: 13
Re. the big wow pow shock surprise thats going to be dropppppppppppped to us foos in the next 3 hours (I can't wait)...I wonder if they decided to trade in the BEST RV of their lives because of the rubbish aircon and instead decided to get the MEGAAAA RV they wanted before so that Jace /Mila can ride their bikes up and down it
That really would be bonkers.

Maybe a burgah van, to combine business with pleasure?

Did they have a commercial type vehicle when they used to have their old cleaning business? That really would be full circle. I'd love to see him out cleaning wheelie bins or whatever it was he used to do.

Reactions: 16
From Creepy's reel it looks like he's wanting the OTT reaction to be Isla squeezing out a few tears, so get ready for tonight's sooper dooper pow wow emotional cute SURPRISE.
Hopefully it was tears of horror at the thought of squashing back into the death trap with one extra person, no-one would cry tears of joy over a clapped out old delivery van.

Reactions: 23
From Creepy's reel it looks like he's wanting the OTT reaction to be Isla squeezing out a few tears, so get ready for tonight's sooper dooper pow wow emotional cute SURPRISE.
Hopefully it was tears of horror at the thought of squashing back into the death trap with one extra person, no-one would cry tears of joy over a clapped out old delivery van.
do you think that's why esmes holding her arm the way she is, so she can get some tears out of her

• Haha
Reactions: 14
bet that 17k he said he earned one day was what he sold the dpd van for
---
do you think that's why esmes holding her arm the way she is, so she can get some tears out of her
Would not surprise me that Esme, is a nasty piece of work, I know she is a child but nah something about her is off

• Sad
Reactions: 27
They really do mess with their kids emotions, very odd man. I don’t see anything cute in a red faced isla huffing and puffing about a clapped out van.
He gets some kind of strange buzz out of it.
And the you’re welcome, it makes you shudder, very strange man.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
That really would be bonkers.

Maybe a burgah van, to combine business with pleasure?

Did they have a commercial type vehicle when they used to have their old cleaning business? That really would be full circle. I'd love to see him out cleaning wheelie bins or whatever it was he used to do.
did they have a cleaning business? i never knew that. i just remember he was a 'pilot' (sorted the luggage at the airport). I think it might be a new van to do up from scratch, or god forbid one of those double decker buses that people are now buying to convert....pls no

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.