The Ingham Family #305 The (Creepy) Thief, His (Lazy) Wife and the (blow up) Canoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m wondering if the van is a decoy - maybe just storing it for the new owner?? You know- matrixcarstorage

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I going with a caravan in Devon that he was creaming his pants over to make money and pay for it self as he said they will rent it out and then still have it for when they want to go on one of ther thousand hoilday a year
That’s what I thought because I don’t see how the van would do well financially for them it has to be a static caravan

Reactions: 7
Where has @Mumoffourgirls gone …. I am curious as to why she said something about them already having whatever it is Chris collected and that it was inside, then just disappeared and said no more 🤷🏼‍♀️
She didn’t disappear she just had stupid comments made to her! Like I did when I said the van had been stopped in the UK for various safety issues! How I keep what I know to myself as does the girl you mentioned.. ✌🏼

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Dang it, can we all stop being mean to the people telling us interesting tit?! They keep going away and lord knows the Mings aren't interesting enough on their own...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
That’s what I thought because I don’t see how the van would do well financially for them it has to be a static caravan
I bet he’s thinking it would save them the cost of hotels etc - for their size even if Izzy stayed behind they’d be looking at 2 rooms where ever they go

Reactions: 13
Dang it, can we all stop being mean to the people telling us interesting tit?! They keep going away and lord knows the Mings aren't interesting enough on their own...
I think the problem may be that they appear here, throw a few breadcrumbs and then refuse to say anything more, which reduces their credibility as a third party. In some cases it transpires that it is the actual subject themselves appearing for whatever reason. You cannot post a little bit of information without expecting to be questioned about it. They all get the hump and disappear.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Not sure if this has been posted.

70 fools members on his exclusive Facebook page.

At £9.99 a month Chris is earning = £699.30.

4 posts today and 94 posts since creation 2 weeks ago, not the hive of activity there then.

Escape the matrix portal dorum.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I think the problem may be that they appear here, throw a few breadcrumbs and then refuse to say anything more, which reduces their credibility as a third party. In some cases it transpires that it is the actual subject themselves appearing for whatever reason. You cannot post a little bit of information without expecting to be questioned about it. They all get the hump and disappear.
Cheese on beans on toast, style.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
If my husband told me that he was going to pick up that deattrap again and just manipulate like he did in that vlog. I would have just said: Ok you do that, but don't bother come back home. You are not welcome here anymore.

Reactions: 54
If my husband told me that he was going to pick up that deattrap again and just manipulate like he did in that vlog. I would have just said: Ok you do that, but don't bother come back home. You are not welcome here anymore.
Literally this. (Even though she’s a twit too) He has absolutely zero respect for his wife on ANY level

Reactions: 38
Creepy’s acting very manic,
Desperate, starting to panic,
Thinks everyone will fall for a scam,
But he really doesn’t give a damn.
Manipulates people to get his way,
He will win, come what may,
Let’s hope he gets what he deserves,
Living the life of a creepy perv.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

4 posts today and 94 posts since creation 2 weeks ago, not the hive of activity there then.

View attachment 2464763
People aren’t going to hang around in there for long are they 🤣
I honestly don’t know why they didn’t just do Patreon

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Creepy’s acting very manic,
Desperate, starting to panic,

Thinks everyone will fall for a scam,
But he really doesn’t give a damn.
Manipulates people to get his way,
He will win, come what may,
Let’s hope he gets what he deserves,
Living the life of a creepy perv.
Either one of the bolded would make a good thread name for #306, just saying

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Sarah being ‘Injuiced’ 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂.

Squeeze her (if you’ve the strength) and you’ve had enough lard to fuel an old fashioned chippy for six months 🤮
---
Where the hell is that big mouth he has, he keeps shouting all this bullshit from this
I thought this was a grubby fossil. Oooppppps got it right 😂
---
USER REQUEST

CAN WE PLEASE DITCH THE CLOWN EMOJIS AND REVERT BACK TO OUR PREVIOUS DECIPHERS. IN A PREVIOUS TATTLE-ER LIFE I COULD RECOGNISE MY FELLOW ‘FIENDS’ BUT ALL I SEE ARE CLOWNS. THANKS IN ANTICIPATION
THIS IS’NT BECAUSE I WAS TOO THICK TO CHANGE BEAUTIFUL CAILLA PUPPY TO A CLOWN (HONEST)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Curious question (as we don't have m.o.t where I'm from)
Is this information available per vin number? Or license plate number? If it had been a new owner, wouldn't some information on the new m.o.t be different?
Is it possible, he rented it for the year?

Reactions: 7
Curious question (as we don't have m.o.t where I'm from)
Is this information available per vin number? Or license plate number? If it had been a new owner, wouldn't some information on the new m.o.t be different?
Is it possible, he rented it for the year?
In answer to your questions, I can reliably confirm that I haven’t a bloody clue 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 16

View attachment 2464763
£700 a month from a Facebook group?!!! Christ. I can’t believe 70 people have fallen for his absolute tit show scam!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
£700 a month from a Facebook group?!!! Christ. I can’t believe 70 people have fallen for his absolute tit show scam!
Well one of those 70 is him, another is 'the ingham family' as they're both admins. You can guarantee Lazy, Jayne and Izzy would've been allowed in so that gives us 5 members. He's also renowned for using fake profiles, so no doubt there's a handful of them in there to boost the numbers and make others think it's really popular. I suspect the real number of actual paying people in the group is under 50 and notice also that he's had nobody new join in the last week. It's only 2 weeks old, you'd expect the numbers to still be rising rapidly this early on. It's a flop!
This close to Christmas as well was a foolish time of year to do it as a lot of the people he's hooked into the scam don't have the money to be spending on that crap when they have gifts to buy. Watch the numbers decline in November & December. And then those people will unfollow him and his family on instagram and youtube as they'll feel like they've been scammed. He's slowly killing their online presence!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.