The Ingham Family #305 The (Creepy) Thief, His (Lazy) Wife and the (blow up) Canoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
if it comes down to picking, ultimately my sympathy is with the kids above all, but i'm still sympathetic to sarah because it's not like i have a finite amount of empathy available to me.

youtube, and the money that came with it, completely ruined this family. i remember when they first started; those girls were happy and well-cared-for despite the family not having a lot of money. they were clean and tidy, they thrived at school (except perhaps esme), they enjoyed extracurriculars, they had friends. but then the money came, and suddenly chris had something to hold over sarah and keep the lot of them compliant, and he had an "in" with their vulnerable young audience, and everything changed. i think that because sarah grew up poor, the fear of poverty and the desperation to provide her kids with a "better" life, combined with a lack of education, has completely distorted her understanding of what actually makes a good childhood and made her extremely easy to control. family vlogging should really be illegal.
I get what you are saying on one hand but she’s such a tit mum now
Praying 🙏 for the day people like them and all the other childhood sellers are stopped

Reactions: 11
I just got blocked for calling him a bellend and a twit 😆 I just find it so hilarious that he acts like a successful businessman. When in reality if it wasn’t for Sarah and the girls (specifically Isabelle and Isla) he’d be down the job centre applying for a job at Greggs or most likely a job as a school caretaker anything to keep him to close proximity to school girls.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I think he's partly taken on this Tate persona as an excuse for the fact that he was chasing 16 year olds. As far as I'm aware, Tate is seen as an aggressive alpha male, rather than a pervert (I get that is up for debate) whereas Chris has been painted (accurately, by us) as a weak, insecure, sexually frustrated beta male, so he'd rather go for the Tate version.
Whatever Creepy is, it's not a new thing. Seeing these old tweets he shared a decade or so ago, in light of his recent antics and love of Tate, is just 🤢

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Basically, the doctor said she can have elective c section or he can drain it simply during Labour. He said it wasn’t a big deal and it’s Lazy’s choice entirely. He had no worries about the chance of infection or complications and seemed happy to offer Lazy the choice. He also outlined the postnatal plan for diagnosing and treating the cyst properly. Lazy and Creepy reacted to this by slagging him off for the rest of the video and being angry that he didn’t appreciate how rare they’ve decided it is. They said he had no people skills despite seemingly offering reassurance, choice and a plan for post pregnancy and at one point in Starbucks creepy says in the background “he was an idiot”

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 63
Fuckers like these should be banned from using NHS services. They appall me.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
And where's Isabelle's car.

I think he's partly taken on this Tate persona as an excuse for the fact that he was chasing 16 year olds. As far as I'm aware, Tate is seen as an aggressive male rather than a pervert (I get that is up for debate) whereas Chris has been painted (accurately, by us) as a weak, insecure, sexually frustrated beta male, so he'd rather go for the Tate version.
The dude has spent his whole life LARPing various homoerotic fantasy characters. He is very mixed up. I don’t like this one much though.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Creepy having another f**king whinge about the doctor they saw today on more than one section of the vlog. Lazy realised that he wasn’t actually a consultant with gobshite in the background - ‘I knew he wasn’t a consultant because of how he acted’. He even wanted her to act out how he was in the appointment - f**k off Chris. This doctor regardless of his level in the system will have seen vaginas and cysts many times before now, your wife is not the first and won’t be the last. It seems like he wants it to be something more than it is. I’d be more concerned about why you’ve forced her to have another baby when you know this cyst has caused issues in her previous two pregnancies and labours.

He didn’t seem happy with the outcome & she seemed confused. She can either go for an elective c-section or have the 3.5cm cyst drained during labour. Will say something from that and that is the Chris is a very dangerous man when it comes to our NHS. He’s desperate for something to go wrong so he can sue them.

Interesting to see she hid the bottom of the list about who else was in the room, she moved her finger over that a couple of times and only saw the very top of whatever was written there.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Basically, the doctor said she can have elective c section or he can drain it simply during Labour. He said it wasn’t a big deal and it’s Lazy’s choice entirely. He had no worries about the chance of infection or complications and seemed happy to offer Lazy the choice. He also outlined the postnatal plan for diagnosing and treating the cyst properly. Lazy and Creepy reacted to this by slagging him off for the rest of the video and being angry that he didn’t appreciate how rare they’ve decided it is. They said he had no people skills despite seemingly offering reassurance, choice and a plan for post pregnancy and at one point in Starbucks creepy says in the background “he was an idiot”
Wow! Don’t use the nhs then ya clown, or are you a brokie 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 28
What is it with them slagging off NHS consultants? Go private if they are that bothered either way the consultant will probably say the same thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Good luck @thegreencow. Another 35 minute vlog, which we all know will be more whinging, hysteria and over sharing.
She’s stuttering all over the place and can barely string a sentence together tonight. Had to skim through as it was very irritating in between what was probably acid reflux.

Reactions: 19
Interesting to see she hid the bottom of the list about who else was in the room, she moved her finger over that a couple of times and only saw the very top of whatever was written there.
I would put money on it being a social worker.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Got a bit further on and they’ve now called the doctor a liar!!!
---
Oh and blaming his “accent” so they clearly have a problem with a foreign doctor

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 50
I would put money on it being a social worker.
I wondered if it was someone like that, she was very keep to hide it. Someone like that would explain why they are on edge as well. They both seemed rattled after that appointment.

Reactions: 23
So every medical professional they meet is rude??
No you pair of cretins, I very much suspect that the consultant/Dr realised you’ve been negligent of your ante-natal care, and they’ve got to sort out the complications as a result 😶
They are complete tools who expect to skip all the necessary precautions when it comes to anything medical - but then kick off when it comes back to bite them in the arse!
Dr’s are probably sick of this kind of nonsense, given how stretched the NHS is, and it wouldn’t surprise me if other things were said RE Lazy’s lack of responsibility when it comes to attending ante-natal appointments etc etc
She would massively struggle after a C-Section as it’s a horrific operation, and I wouldn’t wish the recovery on my worst enemy (speaking from personal experience).
If the NHS is so bad, pay to go private you moaning pair of cunts!
Surely you can use some of that £20K per month you make with your side hustles Mr. Tate DeSchlonge 🫣😂

• Heart
You couldn’t possibly have a C section Lazy. Creepy would have to take his beanie off.
I still don’t believe you have the issue you’re droning on & on about, but that’s what happens when you’re known to be a compulsive liar.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
So here they go again dissing medical professionals. The reason he appears unconcerned is because hes unconcerned. He's giving the option to reassure them not because a c-section is medically necessary, it's because she's pressuring him.

As for draining the cyst.. its much like having an appeasiotomy, she wouldn't be making a fuss about that.

She's ridiculous!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.