Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

teaandtoast8

Chatty Member
So they didn’t buy her a car. Just like they didn’t get her nose pierced. Just like they didn’t go and get sushi. Great job guys!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 96

zyxwvu

VIP Member
What I wouldn’t give to read the poem Creepy wrote in his card
My gorgeous Isabelle is now eighteen,
With not a single friend to be seen.

I've fancied loved you since you were little,
I owe you an ugly lamp from Mary Shittle.

I hope you still let me hide under your bed,
Whilst Grandpa Hi Steve reads our tattle thread.

No future, no prospects and a fake GCSE grade nine.
Oh baby girl I want you to be mine...

But wait, your eighteen. No! Hell no!
You're too old for me, what a blow!

Sixteen or under is what suits me.
But happy birthday anyway my G 🤡

Enjoy your shit birthday, emotional, POW!
Don't you know I'm an Andrew Tate wannabe author now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83

Otterwise

VIP Member
Screenshot_20230907_073031_Instagram~2.jpg

Granted, this one profile repeatedly posted before, but seemed like a genuine fan.
Showing your real colours here Chris. She's still a child, so next time you and your lazy wife want to preach about bullying, rather shut the fuck up.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 74

LottieM

Imagine you’re staying at that holiday park. It’s been 30 degrees during the day all week and really hot and sticky at night. You can’t sleep well due to the heat so go outside to try to get a bit of fresh air - and see a grown man wearing a beanie, ranting into his phone.
You’d think you were having some kind of heat-induced hallucination.

• Haha
Reactions: 72

Rightio123

From Chris's latest post on Instagram
Wow this so so so good! He is unravelling in real time and I am here for it. You can feel the frustration as he rants away.

He is beyond furious that we can all insult him and destroy his reputation online and remain anonymous. Guess what Chris? You sold your family's anonymity for views. We all know the names and ages of your family, exactly where you live and what you get up to on day to day basis. We know what the inside of your house looks like, which rooms your children sleep in and the car you drive. If this sounds disturbing, so it should do! Trust me, it's not the 'trolls' and internet 'h8ers' you should be worried about but the mega superfans and stalkers where you have encouraged a parasocial relationship to develop in order to make money. These people are willing to spend ££ to feel closer to you and your family, what else are they willing to do? How do you know there isn't a complete weirdo who has a fixation on one of your kids and is just waiting for the opportunity to do something terrible? You have placed your family in awful danger and have the cheek to rant on about a few nasty comments on the internet as if they are the source of your problems.

Secondly, FYI I don't watch your videos because I'm jealous of you. I have a better house and car than you AND most importantly, my kids get to go to school and have a great time learning with their friends. I enjoy your videos because they are a complete shit show and I love watching your downfall. I love seeing you pretend that the money isn't running out whilst sat in a grifted caravan in your Matalan clothes. Talking about money when you clearly have NO clue how people make and most importantly retain real wealth. Pretending you're rich when your house is worth the same amount of money as a small terraced house in the South East of England and your floors as most definitely farble not marble.

You are the clown Chris! A sad clown 🤡. We don't have to send you our address or tell you our real names because we haven't sold our privacy. We can continue watching your demise in the comfort that none of this has any real impact on our lives. Of course, you could just stop feeding us trolls by not making anymore vlogs... you make £10k a day anyway so why not?

• Heart
Reactions: 70

LuBiLu

VIP Member
Lazy looked thoroughly fed up. She was sat on her own for about 5 minutes before Creepy and the kids turned up.

It's very hilly here, so it can't be fun for her waddling along at 35 weeks pregnant or however far she is now. Chris was shouting out something about Esme swimming in the sea with him tomorrow when he was filming.

Jace and Mila were wondering around without supervison for a bit. She had Mila in a hideous outfit.

Lazy went off with Jace and Mila upstairs where the toilets, restaurant, and entertainment complex is. Then they came down, so she probably had to do toilet duty while that waste of oxygen husband of hers stood about on his phone. Then they all went back upstairs. Didn't see them after that.

I am off to Cornwall today, so sadly cannot report more 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

Rosie Tatler

VIP Member
Sarah is such a tight spiteful mum , doesn't want to buy Isabelle anything nice for her Birthday because she would be jealous of a nice gift , couldn't even go into a card shop and buy some cheap 18th cards for the ‘surprises’ !

It would have taken you literally 5 minutes to order her a handbag or some jewellery from the Vivienne Westwood website , it comes in lovely packaging and wouldn't have cost more than 300 quid , you have saved ten times that in school uniform , school trips and hair cuts for her .

Buy her a proper pair of Doc Martens she has wanted then for years , if you had bought them then they would still be in good condition now

I hope your baby is a big whopping boy which comes out sideways and you can’t sit down for months , oh and your Husband is a scamming , cheating , N once !

• Heart
Reactions: 67

Abbvay

VIP Member
Just skimmed through and they have gave her a keyring and said that they are buying her a car but they want her to come with them to choose one 🤷‍♀️
Well that will fill a few vlogs - they will go to look at cars but the place will be closed. Next time they will go but they will have sold out of all cars. The only car left is in Scotland and they close in 10 minutes so will have to think of something else.

• Haha
Reactions: 66

Abbvay

VIP Member
How long has it been since we've seen Jace in a photo or vlog? I wonder if he's had an injury of some sort and that's why they're keeping him out of the spotlight. It's odd he's been so absent, as he's usually front and centre in the vlogs. 🤔
He was in yesterdays vlog for a moment, when him and Mila were colouring on cards for Isabelle. Sarah asked him to write his name and he looked like he didn't know what she meant. He seemed his usual self.

He was also in the background when they went in the caravan and was told he was such a good boy for "taking all his shoes off". I'm assuming he was only wearing 2 so it doesn't seem like a great achievement.

• Haha
Reactions: 63

mineminemine

You called Prezzo a proper Italian restaurant and that’s where you go for special occasions and then back to the caravan for a rant.

Prezzo and a caravan holiday is where I go when I’m skint.

No one is jealous 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 63

Joris Bobson

VIP Member
From Chris's latest post on Instagram
What a first class prick. He’s had a couple of drinks and thinks he’s invincible 🤡

Chris, i don’t need to send you my name or address as that lazy slob you’re married to claims to already have it when she threatened to doxx me. You sit there on your Instagram stories thinking you’re some hard man spouting off about fake names when you go by a fake surname you sad little cunt. Had a few bevvies have you and its made you feel all brave? You’re sat there giving off Jimmy Savile vibes and calling us clowns. I’d rather be a clown than a dirty sleezy imp of a man who sends messages to vulnerable teenage girls and grooms them with promises of making them the next big influencer.

You are pathetic, your family are pathetic, you‘re nothing but a slimy short arsed wanker who Spends his days looking over his shoulder and using his children as a human shield.

Absolute scum of the earth.

• Heart
Reactions: 62

Sadie0801

Chatty Member
I love when they go on about us being obsessed and spending all day on here talking about them. There's hundreds of members on here, so yes the chat moves fast, but each individual contributes very little by themselves. It's a bit like a hobby, something to entertain yourself with for a short time, then you go back to real life. Sometimes I come on and read every day, sometimes I'll not be on for a week or 2.
If I've been away for a wee while and come back to loads of new pages, I'll have a chuckle that they must have done something stupid again.

They on the other hand, are 2 people that can't take a break from tattle ever. They need to know what's being said about them and they obsess over it. As much as they like to say that they don't see the hate, at this point, it is the core of everything they do. Every decision they make will come back to what will be said or what has already been said. They ruin what should be special family time like a holiday or an 18th for example, by sitting online posting rants. They've done this to themselves and they could stop it by taking themselves off the Internet, but obviously they won't do that.

• Heart
Absolutely pissing myself laughing at Chris saying how they’re going out for a proper Italian and how they haven’t had a proper Italian in so long and then shows them in prezzo😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart