Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emzykins

VIP Member
It really does feel like the Minghams are having a complete and utter crisis doesn't it. I pray this is the beginning of the end!!

• Heart
Reactions: 61

Maisie842

VIP Member
IMG_7036.jpeg

Hi Carol 👋

As you’re aware of Tattles threads about your precious inghams, maybe take 5 minutes & head over to the wiki page and have a glance at the mountains of evidence that Chris attempted to groom a 16 year old girl, amongst lots of other things.

I mean you must be pretty stupid to think that you sharing a “cheeky kiss” on the cheek with the twat in the hat would have made for an interesting enough topic for discussion on here, maybe you’re stupid enough to believe what you’ve been told that it’s all fabricated. If I were you, I’d pay particular attention to the part where it was confirmed by the police. Happy reading!

• Heart
Reactions: 61

yummymummy0

From Chris's latest post on Instagram

Attachments

• 18.1 KB
  • 17.9 KB
  • 35 KB
    • Haha
    • Sick
    Reactions: 60

Iddiebiddie

Why is creepy pretending to be outraged at Izzy wanting short skirts and crop tops, when he asked someone her exact age to drop her towel and send a nude? 🤔

• Heart

tatty_boggle

Also, if Jace and Mila were on a “low centile” for weight, they’d be under some form of professional for dietary guidance….but it’s never been mentioned??
    They vlog EVERYTHING, so she’d be telling all the Ifannies how the dietician was recommending x, Y or Z…..but there’s never been a mention of it before now?
    Where the fuck is she getting this from? 🫣
    ---
    IMG_1182.jpeg

Creepy’s current situation…Screendhot courtesy of @Kate1970

Last edited:
    • Haha
    • Sick

charlotte_98

Ah bless him and his little rant ahh.
    Although the part the made me smile was ..’you’re probably still bottle fed most of you’
    No sir, that would be your school aged girly little son, who is regularly seen slurping tea from a baby bottle teat.

• Haha
    • Heart

Mummyto4boys

Chatty Member
    She looked so underwhelmed with the gift of getting to choose a car ….. she honestly looked as if she was thinking “WTF do I need that for, where will I go 🤔”!!

• Haha
    • Sad
    Reactions: 58

mags

VIP Member
    She looks like she works in one of those dodgy, backstreet saunas and she's just spotted the Old Bill and Immigration Officers who've turned up to raid the place.

Screenshot_20230908-175511_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
    • Sick
    Reactions: 58

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
    Didn’t he say he wrote the book while he was in France while also running after burglars in his boxers, on their most recent road trip? So how has “he had it for 6 months?” They need to decide on a lie and stick to it.

• Haha
    Reactions: 56

Web30

VIP Member
    A female teacher has used Chris Ingham as part of a lesson for her class - I actually have no words about that one!
    The other lady seems to comment all sorts of compliments on his insta regularly as well 🤢
    What clips? Him on his little skate rail? Jumping off the small bit of a cliff?

Daredevil please 🤣.
    If my daugther came home and told me he had been a part of a lesson I'd be sending an email with links to the teacher.

• Haha
    • Heart

Big frank

VIP Member
    my heart absolutely broke for Isla when Chris gave izzy her present from him.she smiled but was clearly gutted she wasn't invited. And you just know they haven't thought to do something for her too. Esme screaming with excitement just rubbed it in. That poor little girl.

• Sad

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
    Without wanting to drag up the tiny, dinky dot, baby weight issue Sarah Ingham has, again, i was in Tesco earlier and was looking the baby clothes for my expected grandchild. I picked up some tiny baby just to see the weight, and they go up to 5lbs! Why has she got bought loads of those and packed them in her hospital bag when the baby she’s carrying was 4lbs 12oz before she even got to 34 weeks? She’s not right in the head.

• Haha
    • Heart
    Reactions: 55

xvictoriax

Chatty Member
    Unless the lesson was on internet safety and the number of perverts online then Creepy should not feature in any school lessons. Possibly at a push financing as clearly anyone making 10k a day needs some guidance if they are holidaying at a caravan park and kids wearing Shein, having to park in hotel grounds to get data to upload 😂

• Haha
    • Heart
    Reactions: 55