The Ingham Family #302 Facebook lies, what a surprise, your chuldren are clearly not dinky dot size

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
POW!! His book must be flying off the virtual shelves! How is he managing to keep up with his 22 followers on his portal forum! No wonder his eyes have turned into clits slits!
Why does he make everything sound sleazy?
Appaling grammar and spelling for an author Chris. šŸ–•

• Haha
Reactions: 24
POW!! His book must be flying off the virtual shelves! How is he managing to keep up with his 22 followers on his portal forum! No wonder his eyes have turned into clits slits!
Come on now own up the 22 tattlers show yourselves šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Something I did notice that makes me think even Sarah knows that Chris didn't write the book. She said "he's had the book for 6 months but was too scared to launch it".

I would refer to it as he wrote the book 6 months ago, or he finished the book 6 months ago (even if he then doubled the pages at the last minute). "Had" makes me think more of something you get, not something you created. But she struggles with her words at the best of times so it's always a bonus if I can understand what she means at all, so she possibly does think it's his work.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Screenshot_20230907_073031_Instagram~2.jpg

Granted, this one profile repeatedly posted before, but seemed like a genuine fan.
Showing your real colours here Chris. She's still a child, so next time you and your lazy wife want to preach about bullying, rather shut the duck up.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 74
At a bargain price of Ā£9.49 a month to join and become a member! Another way of scamming people.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
It really does feel like the Minghams are having a complete and utter crisis doesn't it. I pray this is the beginning of the end!!

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Didnā€™t he say he wrote the book while he was in France while also running after burglars in his boxers, on their most recent road trip? So how has ā€œhe had it for 6 months?ā€ They need to decide on a lie and stick to it.

• Haha
Reactions: 56
It really does feel like the Minghams are having a complete and utter crisis doesn't it. I pray this is the beginning of the end!!
You can totally tell they have no proper management team to guide them. This lot have always been a car crash waiting to happen but at least when they had management it stopped them going renegade.
---
Nobody needs to see that clown in his underpants .
---
No sighting of this little weirdo for a while . I wonder if something has happened to him and the beast is keeping him hidden.

View attachment 2431737
I cannot look at those pyjamas without imagining poo falling down his leg šŸ¤®

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
How long has it been since we've seen Jace in a photo or vlog? I wonder if he's had an injury of some sort and that's why they're keeping him out of the spotlight. It's odd he's been so absent, as he's usually front and centre in the vlogs. šŸ¤”

Reactions: 29
How long has it been since we've seen Jace in a photo or vlog? I wonder if he's had an injury of some sort and that's why they're keeping him out of the spotlight. It's odd he's been so absent, as he's usually front and centre in the vlogs. šŸ¤”
He was in yesterdays vlog for a moment, when him and Mila were colouring on cards for Isabelle. Sarah asked him to write his name and he looked like he didn't know what she meant. He seemed his usual self.

He was also in the background when they went in the caravan and was told he was such a good boy for "taking all his shoes off". I'm assuming he was only wearing 2 so it doesn't seem like a great achievement.

• Haha
Reactions: 63
So did anyone else notice that Tuesday vlog was 17mins 18secs long but 5mins was Sundays vlog
Then yesterdays vlog was 17mins 50secs long and again 5mins was Tuesdays vlog
So they canā€™t even be arsed to give the Ifans rather the haters a vlog without taking 5mins of the previous vlog as a dedicated hater I feel cheated of 5mins lol šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Brilliant title and recap

Hi Steve! How do you feel about your DIL being OLD AND FAT
I don't know. If I was Hi Steve! (and I thank the babee Jebus daily that I am not) I would be more worried about the fact my son is a proven child groomer.

Reactions: 30
Why is creepy posting fake screenshots šŸ¤® I thought him and Sarah north had those Samsung phones, this screenshot was taken on an iPhone
---
Why is creepy posting fake screenshots šŸ¤® I thought him and Sarah north had those Samsung phones, this screenshot was taken on an iPhone
Both not north šŸ˜…

Attachments

Reactions: 18
Heā€™s probably got quite a few phones for his various ā€™activitiesā€™. Iā€™m sure the two top messages are when you are transferring between your own accounts i.e savings to current account. The bottom one where it says ā€received fromā€ is when itā€™s an outside payment coming in. Well thatā€™s how my bank works. Heā€™s such a bullshitting conman. Pathetic little creature.

Reactions: 35
Ā£9.49 a month to join his group! šŸ˜³ Talk about scamming people
This is gonna be good like Sarah says or ifam extras theyā€™ll receive one post/video a month with info thatā€™s all readily available online šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ damn I might make one and copy and paste the content myself šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
---
Heā€™s probably got quite a few phones for his various ā€™activitiesā€™. Iā€™m sure the two top messages are when you are transferring between your own accounts i.e savings to current account. The bottom one where it says ā€received fromā€ is when itā€™s an outside payment coming in. Well thatā€™s how my bank works. Heā€™s such a bullshitting conman. Pathetic little creature.
It is youā€™re right it always says you have been paid when itā€™s a business like you have been paid x to your account ending xxxx

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.