The Ingham Family #302 Facebook lies, what a surprise, your chuldren are clearly not dinky dot size

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine you’re staying at that holiday park. It’s been 30 degrees during the day all week and really hot and sticky at night. You can’t sleep well due to the heat so go outside to try to get a bit of fresh air - and see a grown man wearing a beanie, ranting into his phone.
You’d think you were having some kind of heat-induced hallucination.

• Haha
Reactions: 72
Sooo bizarre - like me after a few wkd’s when I was 14.

His eyes were quite watery like he was on the verge of tears? Maybe it was the filter.

Living your best life at midnight ranting outside the caravan? K then.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Sorry if it has been said. Has he done a dirty delete on his stories?

Just checked his pow insane super dooper viral Temu product shop. No new products listed, and still trying to flog sale items. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hey Chris instead of using Chris delonge try Chris delusional you clown

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I’m saying nothing 😂
OMFG! just came here to post a pic of Hagrid pmsl. My first thought when she videoed herself post facial was bleeping hell she looks like hagrids twin sister. Oh I love the fact that we see the same tit. Makes my day. I was going to see if @Pom Bear could to a mock up with lazys face on Hagrids body inside a spa pool, I can't do that genius stuff. 😁💋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
OMG Chris has totally lost it ! 😳 What sane person who runs a "family" channel acts like he does, I think their downfall is on the way and he is tit scared

Reactions: 41
He certainly is a fascinating case. He adopts entirely new false personas, like some kind of inadequate Mr Ben.
I loved Mr Benn, especially in this persona. Even today there's something strangely familiar about it but I can't quite put my finger on it.

CutPaste_2023-09-09_09-20-48-476.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
OMG Chris has totally lost it ! 😳 What sane person who runs a "family" channel acts like he does, I think their downfall is on the way and he is tit scared
I think he's going to leave Lazy. Run away and leave her in the tit.

Reactions: 26
No idea why Izzy had such an option on Leeds Fest. She could have gone with her imaginary friends/boyfriend
My feelings on this are that she is setting up for going out on her own and it not being hurtful to fatties feelings. The problem , as I see is that she is trying to keep Fat Saz happy, and is being shadowed by the control. She has never been to a festival and it's unlikely she has a friend group that she shares the same personality with. If she had been to college she would've definitely met a peer like herself. She cannot understand this because of her isolation. She doesn't understand that there are tee total people at festivals, yes a lot of people like the alcohol side of things, but she is so sheltered she has no way of knowing she could go down tent up with a mate and enjoy the atmosphere and music. I blame that fat bleep.😤😔

The way she was about a couple of sips of alcohol was child like. I don't think she needs to drink alcohol, she may not want to, but she is definitely saying to Sarah in her own way that she wants to do things on her own without the rest of her family, quite normal, but she has no one to do it with. 😔These so called friends she has are either old acquaintances, or ifam. Both of which may find her weird child like behaviour limiting and boring on nights out. Especially if she brings a book out with her clubbing for fucks sake.😤🙄 there is no boyfriend absolutely not!

I always think of her children being with people of their own peer groups in a normal setting and believe they All (except Mila) would struggle to keep up and join in normal conversation and age related activities.Izzy would be too timid, Esme would be too loud and annoying ,Isla would feel out of her depth and confused and Jace would get a smack in the gob if he carried on with his peers the way he does with Mila. They are emotionally abusing these chul'run and Izzy is the first signs of how it is going to affect them as adults. It's tragic. They may not be tying them up in chains, but they are emotionally restraining them and it's still very damaging long term, especially when ifam channels implodes on itself......which is going to happen very soon 💥🔥

Where's Izzy's car and earnings Noncey fanny eyes??????? Hey where,,,,,,???????🤡🤬😡🤬😡

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
From Chris's latest post on Instagram
Wow this so so so good! He is unravelling in real time and I am here for it. You can feel the frustration as he rants away.

He is beyond furious that we can all insult him and destroy his reputation online and remain anonymous. Guess what Chris? You sold your family's anonymity for views. We all know the names and ages of your family, exactly where you live and what you get up to on day to day basis. We know what the inside of your house looks like, which rooms your children sleep in and the car you drive. If this sounds disturbing, so it should do! Trust me, it's not the 'trolls' and internet 'h8ers' you should be worried about but the mega superfans and stalkers where you have encouraged a parasocial relationship to develop in order to make money. These people are willing to spend ££ to feel closer to you and your family, what else are they willing to do? How do you know there isn't a complete weirdo who has a fixation on one of your kids and is just waiting for the opportunity to do something terrible? You have placed your family in awful danger and have the cheek to rant on about a few nasty comments on the internet as if they are the source of your problems.

Secondly, FYI I don't watch your videos because I'm jealous of you. I have a better house and car than you AND most importantly, my kids get to go to school and have a great time learning with their friends. I enjoy your videos because they are a complete tit show and I love watching your downfall. I love seeing you pretend that the money isn't running out whilst sat in a grifted caravan in your Matalan clothes. Talking about money when you clearly have NO clue how people make and most importantly retain real wealth. Pretending you're rich when your house is worth the same amount of money as a small terraced house in the South East of England and your floors as most definitely farble not marble.

You are the clown Chris! A sad clown 🤡. We don't have to send you our address or tell you our real names because we haven't sold our privacy. We can continue watching your demise in the comfort that none of this has any real impact on our lives. Of course, you could just stop feeding us trolls by not making anymore vlogs... you make £10k a day anyway so why not?

• Heart
Reactions: 70
He’s had to take it down before his mummy, wife or anyone else in the family wakes up sees how unhinged he is 🤣 He knows this is all now a sinking ship & I want to be there to see it finally go down.

How funny he’s said what he has about fake names when most of their fan base following have anonymous names that are actually related to this family. Now that is obsessive & creepy much like himself using Delonge.

I’d say it’s very Izzy has probably heard from her paternal side which triggered something off last weekend and alongside his failing attempts to get the numbers he (in his head) thought he’d get, he’s actually losing the plot now.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I can’t cope with Lazy calling it a lodge. It literally is a caravan park

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Ah bless him and his little rant ahh.
Although the part the made me smile was ..’you’re probably still bottle fed most of you’
No sir, that would be your school aged girly little son, who is regularly seen slurping tea from a baby bottle teat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Wow this so so so good! He is unravelling in real time and I am here for it. You can feel the frustration as he rants away.

He is beyond furious that we can all insult him and destroy his reputation online and remain anonymous. Guess what Chris? You sold your family's anonymity for views. We all know the names and ages of your family, exactly where you live and what you get up to on day to day basis. We know what the inside of your house looks like, which rooms your children sleep in and the car you drive. If this sounds disturbing, so it should do! Trust me, it's not the 'trolls' and internet 'h8ers' you should be worried about but the mega superfans and stalkers where you have encouraged a parasocial relationship to develop in order to make money. These people are willing to spend ££ to feel closer to you and your family, what else are they willing to do? How do you know there isn't a complete weirdo who has a fixation on one of your kids and is just waiting for the opportunity to do something terrible? You have placed your family in awful danger and have the cheek to rant on about a few nasty comments on the internet as if they are the source of your problems.

Secondly, FYI I don't watch your videos because I'm jealous of you. I have a better house and car than you AND most importantly, my kids get to go to school and have a great time learning with their friends. I enjoy your videos because they are a complete tit show and I love watching your downfall. I love seeing you pretend that the money isn't running out whilst sat in a grifted caravan in your Matalan clothes. Talking about money when you clearly have NO clue how people make and most importantly retain real wealth. Pretending you're rich when your house is worth the same amount of money as a small terraced house in the South East of England and your floors as most definitely farble not marble.

You are the clown Chris! A sad clown 🤡. We don't have to send you our address or tell you our real names because we haven't sold our privacy. We can continue watching your demise in the comfort that none of this has any real impact on our lives. Of course, you could just stop feeding us trolls by not making anymore vlogs... you make £10k a day anyway so why not?
Hit the nail on the head there - we can get on with our normal day to day, they are stuck doing what they do every single day - each of them seeing, living with & doing stuff with the same 6 people 24/7 because they have no life outside of that household.

What’s happened to Sarah’s family? Convenient that the footage of their visits to Katrina and Nana was lost - I believe Katrina is still involved, it’s easy money earned if she’s employed by the business. I think somethings gone down with Nana and her Dad never gets a mention anymore - has his given up on them?

Chris hates knowing he can’t do anything beyond the control he has on their own social channels & that obviously eats away at him. Knowing they will NEVER have that success or ££ from their earlier days again. I’m looking forward to seeing this years accounts when they need uploaded to companies house next year although I think there is a chance they may be through by then whether voluntarily or by force.

He knows people will continue to do what they can to make anyone they have dealings with aware of him and what he is. Any decent company will listen and cut ties (haven’t seen OBaby share their nursery yet). Having to put off vlog uploads, stretch out the same days content over 2days footage all to try & buy them a full week to hide where they are off to for the next week - he’s the one running scared!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
The best thing they could do for all their children is enrol them back into school/nursery. They won’t however because they are cowards and love to run away and pretend everything is ok. You cannot tell me those children are getting an education being on holiday all the time and whilst I understand some children don’t enjoy a school setting, they would also learn so many social skills

• Heart
Reactions: 21
You know the funniest part if that rant is he absolutely cannot stand that he doesn't know who we all are! He has to make up a persona for who we are because he simply can't cope with the lack of control he had over us. We've all seen what he did to the people who didn't hide their identity though, didn't we Creepy! That lady at Prezzo was calling calling you a stalker!

Tell you what Creepy, set up a meet and greet for us haters, let's see how many of us have the balls to tell it to your face. You won't though, because you're the "wet rag pussy" in this equation!

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.