Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tracey/nuttynanna

Chatty Member
I remember being that slim. Well tbf I don't really remember because at the time I didn't know it. I was 5ft 10 with size nine and half feet and always felt like an enormous, clumsy moose. But I look at piccys from back then now and think "Damn I wish I'd known".

:confused:
Yep
Me to 5ft 11 size 9 feet and size 6-8 but that’s how I was I didn’t lose loads of weight I was build that way not so much now I’m 60 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Susie64!

I bet Creepy didn't really reply to the woman who called him a stalker, he probably crawled back into the restaurant with his tail between his legs, scared that someone called him out as the weirdo he is.

You'd have thought with their £10k a day they could have got two caravans so they weren't all on top of each other and the girls could have their own space. It might help Isabelle feel more grown up and that it's more like a girlie trip rather than her being under the control of Lazy and Creepy all the time.
But who would look after Jace and Miwa?
I bet Creepy didn't really reply to the woman who called him a stalker, he probably crawled back into the restaurant with his tail between his legs, scared that someone called him out as the weirdo he is.

You'd have thought with their £10k a day they could have got two caravans so they weren't all on top of each other and the girls could have their own space. It might help Isabelle feel more grown up and that it's more like a girlie trip rather than her being under the control of Lazy and Creepy all the time.
But who would look after Jace and Miwa?

Joris Bobson

VIP Member
my heart absolutely broke for Isla when Chris gave izzy her present from him.she smiled but was clearly gutted she wasn't invited. And you just know they haven't thought to do something for her too. Esme screaming with excitement just rubbed it in. That poor little girl.
Is there an age restriction on concerts? Poor kid

Betty Bujo

Chatty Member
Well it might have but they don't pay their mortgage when they go on holiday or any of their bills for that matter. That's why they go away so much, it saves them money.
How do they get away with that? As far as I am aware you pay a mortgage whether you are on holiday or not.

Reactions: 5

heidilouxx

VIP Member
remember that video where creepy was caught smacking his legs in the background whilst Lazy was blithering on about something in the DPD van? Learned behaviour.
When they did that wrap challenge thing Creepy and Lazy really got into slapping each other whilst the kids all sat around like it was completely normal. Jace nearly shit his pants when he spilt something on the table in case his dad saw. There’s loads of red flags to suggest that household is violent. We already know it’s emotionally abusive
Which video was the one where he smacked Jace?

Reactions: 4

Kate1970

VIP Member
Not defending them, but I think they did quite well for the actual day of her birthday, Spa and afternoon tea experience
Hopefully she'll go out with her friends to experience a "club"!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3