The Ingham Family #302 Facebook lies, what a surprise, your chuldren are clearly not dinky dot size

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @Sunshineandshadows
1694035440655.png

TLDR
- Sarah got into an argument on a car seat safety Facebook group about her lies surrounding why she's consultant led in this pregnancy. She may have faked some hospital notes to back herself up.
- Chris admitted he has boobies. He also needs to get his vagina eyes checked as he saw 15 people talking to Sarah when there were only 5.
- Chris and Sarah surprised Isabelle with having her septum pierced for her 18th birthday. Except they didn't because they're tit at organising anything. Katrina told Isabelle she didn't need Sarah's permission, and could've had it done ages ago, but Isabelle was too scared to disobey her.
- The Inghams have now gone away for Isabelle's birthday for two weeks without 34 week pregnant Sarah's hospital bag. The holiday at a caravan park in Devon was gifted.
- Isabelle's favourite birthday present is a mushroom shaped humidifier off Chris's You Viral store.
- The Guinea Pigs have been dragged off on holiday with the Inghams again.

Hi Steve 👋 Did you get the popcorn out last night? I bet you love a good rant from your favourite side chick/daughter in law.

1694035115529.png
1694035150525.png
1694035207142.png
1694035343676.png
1694035597314.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I’ve missed a good chunk of the last thread, but I’m confused why Lazy is saying she needs “serial scans” in the screenshots she was having on the Facebook thread?
On this pregnancy??
That’s a flat out lie, as they’ve been away for 90% of her pregnancy, so she’s been unable to have regular scans - and if the consultant had genuine concerns, she would be having much more regular appointments.
She’s honestly bleeping delusional 😶

Reactions: 39
Also, if Jace and Mila were on a “low centile” for weight, they’d be under some form of professional for dietary guidance….but it’s never been mentioned??
They vlog EVERYTHING, so she’d be telling all the Ifannies how the dietician was recommending x, Y or Z…..but there’s never been a mention of it before now?
Where the duck is she getting this from? 🫣
---
IMG_1182.jpeg

Creepy’s current situation…Screendhot courtesy of @Kate1970

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 60
Congratulations @Sunshineandshadows
View attachment 2431113

TLDR
- Sarah got into an argument on a car seat safety Facebook group about her lies surrounding why she's consultant led in this pregnancy. She may have faked some hospital notes to back herself up.
- Chris admitted he has boobies. He also needs to get his vagina eyes checked as he saw 15 people talking to Sarah when there were only 5.
- Chris and Sarah surprised Isabelle with having her septum pierced for her 18th birthday. Except they didn't because they're tit at organising anything. Katrina told Isabelle she didn't need Sarah's permission, and could've had it done ages ago, but Isabelle was too scared to disobey her.
- The Inghams have now gone away for Isabelle's birthday for two weeks without 34 week pregnant Sarah's hospital bag. The holiday at a caravan park in Devon was gifted.
- Isabelle's favourite birthday present is a mushroom shaped humidifier off Chris's You Viral store.
- The Guinea Pigs have been dragged off on holiday with the Inghams again.

Hi Steve 👋 Did you get the popcorn out last night? I bet you love a good rant from your favourite side chick/daughter in law.

View attachment 2431099View attachment 2431101View attachment 2431102View attachment 2431108View attachment 2431121
Someone finally told her the truth

• Heart
Reactions: 32
What annoys me is that lazy has clearly put creepy in charge of Mila’s care and he doesn’t watch her which means that she’s making a mess 😤 Mila is two years old and should be watched all the time ffs how is she left to wander and make a mess it could be a lot worse they’re idiots I wouldn’t leave him in charge of a pet let alone a toddler.

• Sad
  • Heart
She’s not the first overweight influencer I’ve seen get fixated on the idea of having small babies, like it’s a good thing or means the child will be slim all their lives.

I was a low birth weight baby (full term but only 5 lb 13) and yet I gave birth to a 8 lb 13 girl and a 9 lb boy. It just is what it is. There’s lots of reasons.

I’m so sick of influencers trying to humble brag how tiny their babies are/were. Their obsession with weight and being small is absolutely cooked.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
The Guinea pigs will be getting out more than Isabelle does if they keep dragging them around with them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 52
I don’t understand why she’s so desperate for a low birth weight baby. I’m a size 6, not bragging that’s just me, I’ve always been little, my dad used to call me mouse, anyhow my eldest was 8lb7, long with a big head. I never realised my husband has a big head until I passed that out of my poor foof, but blimey it hurt.

Anyhow, 2 yrs later we had our second child. The midwives and GP said he was going to be big, the consultant disagreed. He was, thankfully as it turns out, born 3 weeks early because he weighed almost the same as his brother and was off the charts for his length and his head circumference. Because he was so long and thin, and we had a chunky 2 yr old, my husband panicked he was tiny. I knew that he was not. My poor nether regions took a while to recover I can tell you, but I’d rather that than a tiny baby who might have needed extra care.

My son is now 6’5 with a very small partner (less than 5ft she is) and they are expecting their first baby. It‘s a good size atm according to the scans. My DIL is a bit worried that it might follow its father in stature, which I can understand, but she’s not making a song and dance about it and for now the midwife isn’t worried at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Do you think Isabelle is trying to become a "Dinky Dot"? Or a desperate attempt to stay child-like? She seems to be getting thinner and thinner. Esme not far off either. The obsession with Dinky Dots is unhealthy. All the kids got Peter Pan syndrome. Seriously all have MH issues...obsessions, delusional, social interaction difficulties, etc. Can CringyCreep and Lazy not see how unhealthy their Truman Show world is and the bleak future for their children who live in a YouTube bubble!

• Heart
Reactions: 44
She’s not the first overweight influencer I’ve seen get fixated on the idea of having small babies, like it’s a good thing or means the child will be slim all their lives.

I was a low birth weight baby (full term but only 5 lb 13) and yet I gave birth to a 8 lb 13 girl and a 9 lb boy. It just is what it is. There’s lots of reasons.

I’m so sick of influencers trying to humble brag how tiny their babies are/were. Their obsession with weight and being small is absolutely cooked.
I think you've hit the nail on the head. I think she is paranoid about her own weight and thinks its a flex if she has small babies, as if, like you say, that means they will continue to be petite in adulthood and have no problems with obesity like she does!

Reactions: 46
One for creepy and lazy

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I think you've hit the nail on the head. I think she is paranoid about her own weight and thinks its a flex if she has small babies, as if, like you say, that means they will continue to be petite in adulthood and have no problems with obesity like she does!
FF1531D0-A3C5-4CC3-978D-8519EB84A380.png

Sarah may want to take note of the final point here 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 24
POW!! His book must be flying off the virtual shelves! How is he managing to keep up with his 22 followers on his portal forum! No wonder his eyes have turned into clits slits!
The “portal”. By “portal” does he mean the blue “Join Group” button on the Facebook page? Cos a group on FaceyB isn’t a portal. What a 🔔⬅

• Haha
Since they were in the first caravan for just one night, I wonder what the chances are that they set up the cage for the guinea pigs before having to move it to the next caravan? When everyone came into the caravan I didn't see that anyone had thought to get the guinea pigs out of the car.

Sarah's story at the beginning of the ongoing nose piercing saga never happened. Isabelle talking about that they had called this place, until Sarah glared at her and she changed her mind to actually they called a different place. Why would you bother going with only half an hour spare? Why would you take the car that's already packed to the brim for the holiday? Sarah couldn't even look at the camera and had all the usual excuses - couldn't find anywhere to park, person said they'd do it but changed their mind, person conveniently back in tomorrow after they are already on holiday.

Reactions: 28
There are body piercers who have had very bad experiences piercing people under 18 and facing massive backlash afterwards so they are quite insistent on over 18s only and seeing ID. I don't for a moment believe any other aspect of their story however and the idea of thinking you can drop in to any reputable piercing parlour near closing and get a septum done is ridiculous.

Even if you're a regular you need to make appointments well in advance because skilled piercers are very much in demand. Also since it was for her 18th birthday, one would have thought they'd buy a special piece of jewellery, not just grab something generic off the shelves of the piercer. You can take your own jewellery in and have the piercer sterilise it before putting it into your piercing but first of all you need to have had a conversation with the piercer to ascertain what gauge it should be, what metals they prefer to work with etc and all of that is usually done at the time you make your appointment.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Brilliant title and recap

Hi Steve! How do you feel about your DIL being OLD AND FAT

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.