Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ginlover92

Does anyone else every now and again still think about the Kayak man calling creepy 'Mr Ingram' and have a good chuckle? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Aylooo

Not sure if this has already been mentioned but does anyone else find it disgusting that Mila is asleep on the caravan floor? If she’s that tired she will fall asleep (at tea time!) on a floor, the poor girl must be exhausted… get the poor girl to bed at a proper time!! And at least pick her up from the floor and lay her on the bed or sofa. Poor girl 😢

• Sad

Betty Bujo

Chatty Member
Poor Isla. That was so cruel to do that to her, especially on camera. Did you see her face? "Sorry Isla you're not old enough".... she should have been warned before at the very least.

• Sad
  • Angry

GreaseMop

VIP Member
I feel sorry for Isabelle, she was all dressed up and no where to go on her birthday. Wearing her skimpy clubbing dress and only going for a family meal to Prezzo with her 🤡 stepfather dressed like he was taking the bins out or something.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 53

Chatty Member
Just skimmed through and they have gave her a keyring and said that they are buying her a car but they want her to come with them to choose one 🤷‍♀️
If only they'd had some warning she was turning 18. They could've booked a sushi restaurant and a piercing appointment and Googled a nice bookshop to take her to. They could've surprised her with choosing a car last week. Could've even skipped crummy caravan holiday #381 and driven her to a forecourt (they're not just for epic caravan holidays!) to surprise her on her birthday.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53

Scotblock

VIP Member
The Guinea pigs will be getting out more than Isabelle does if they keep dragging them around with them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 52

LuBiLu

VIP Member
Any chance of a real photo of Sarah, just to compare against the photoshopped monstrosity from the other night. 🤣🤣
I've got two other photos but will post them tomorrow. We know they read here 😁

The n was filming around us, so I will be keeping an eye out to make sure he hasn't got footage of me and my family in their vlogs.

People were looking at them, probably him as he was wearing his beanie in boiling hot weather, and filming himself with the sea behind him.

He's got stumpy legs. Sarah looked fed up, sat on a bench. The kids just stood around bored out their minds.

• Haha
  • Sad

Morris1107

Chatty Member
Poor Isla, so the only child who had to go along with the "laptop is your main birthday present" shite.

I did notice how when they said the third ticket was for Esme, and panned the camera to her, lazy deliberately kept Isla out of shot. So as others have said she was probably clearly upset. I mean Esme's presents were loads better than the absolute tat Isla received, even Issy's presents were what she'd obviously asked for. Whether people liked them or not, it was clear it was stuff she'd sent links to.

Lazy, creepy you're both absolutely disgusting human beings, the way you treat that poor child is disgraceful. Stop bring more children into the world, especially when the ones you have already are clearly suffering. There was no need to do that, to her. It wasn't Esme's birthday, why include her, or why feel the need to tell her in front of Isla, knowing she's got nothing. Also sort your son out, he should have started school this week, yet here he is drinking out of a bottle. A bottle he's nearly 5, not 1.

• Heart
Plot twist…..
Issys real dad has bought her a car and they arrive home to it on the drive with a big bow and gift tag on it 🤣

• Haha
  • Sad

Sayitso

VIP Member
Just skimmed through and they have gave her a keyring and said that they are buying her a car but they want her to come with them to choose one 🤷‍♀️
We all know tha5 was a last minute thing because they’ve read here, why buy a car when you haven’t even started lessons, they’ve realised how shown up they e been on this birthday, fancy everything being off your parents because there’s no other soul in your life

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Chatty Member
One being that you are receiving inside information and data vital to a successful business start up that costs me a monthly subscription to receive.
Why does he have to recoup the costs of the 'inside info' that's earning him thousands of pounds a day at a tenner a month from the IFAM?

Rhetorical question. It's a pyramid scheme that he's joined and between that and the lies that he's told about the book, he's going to find himself in hot water over this sooner or later.

• Haha
Reactions: 50