The Ingham Family #302 Facebook lies, what a surprise, your chuldren are clearly not dinky dot size

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From Chris's latest post on Instagram
Ooh someone’s been on the drink tonight and feeling brave 🤣🤡🤡 Using the ‘subtle’ filter as well to smooth out his vagina eyes & other creases on his face!

I’d say he’s rattled because he knows what he’s doing could be the end of them but also land him in a load of 💩 and if people continue to call him out that will eventually open the eyes of the few that have fallen for his scam. Has he actually threatened people where he says that people won’t share their personal info because it will leave them feeling vulnerable?! Does anyone know his housing situation when he met Sarah? Was he living at home with mummy and daddy because that would make the rant all the more funnier - it’s probably what he spent his teens and early adulthood years doing himself and he believes this is what other people do if they hate on you 🤣

If I’d been on insta and seen that just go up I’d be ringing the out of hours security line to complain that someone is causing a noise disturbance. What’s he doing ranting on the decking at 12-1am in the morning for the little gnome? I’d be out having a word with him if I was next door because he sounds like he’s shouting whilst also slightly slurring the words.

Gone midnight & he’s still wearing his stinking beanie that he’s probably been sweating in all day - the heat has got to him 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 47
That’s nice Isabelle’s imaginary friends are willing to go out celebrate with her about 4 weeks after her birthday time their back home 🫣

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Someones been hitting the Lambrini tonight , pissed ranting on instagram ! Got a long drive tomorrow ?

So who is the pussy clown with the fake name Chris Delonge ??? 🤡

or should we call you cassiebourne1, so obvious

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Here's the clip of jace nearly hitting Mila
Did anyone else notice mila taking a proseco chocolate in her hand. It's at the cake singing bit When she's near isabelle
Wonder who’s foot that was that came out to stop him. What a horrid little boy
---
The kid is dressed like bam bam from the Flinstones 🤦🏼‍♀️
That’s what I meant, thank you. Lol. I said Fred instead

Reactions: 8
Slurring his words. Suddenly grown some balls. He’s 100% sunk one of Isabelle’s bottles of Prosecco. I hope he’s hung over the toilet paying for his troubles tomorrow morning. bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
From Chris's latest post on Instagram
What a first class prick. He’s had a couple of drinks and thinks he’s invincible 🤡

Chris, i don’t need to send you my name or address as that lazy slob you’re married to claims to already have it when she threatened to doxx me. You sit there on your Instagram stories thinking you’re some hard man spouting off about fake names when you go by a fake surname you sad little bleep. Had a few bevvies have you and its made you feel all brave? You’re sat there giving off Jimmy Savile vibes and calling us clowns. I’d rather be a clown than a dirty sleezy imp of a man who sends messages to vulnerable teenage girls and grooms them with promises of making them the next big influencer.

You are pathetic, your family are pathetic, you‘re nothing but a slimy short arsed wanker who Spends his days looking over his shoulder and using his children as a human shield.

Absolute scum of the earth.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
So I attempted to comment on the nonce' insta and then got shut down saying I was breaking insta rules. So no one can comment on the ugly fat bastards account? Needs removing from that household. He is the ugliest person I've ever saw in my life. Ginger hair and dyes it black, tufts of ginger hair poking through and trying to convince folk he and deirdrie have a special connection. I would throw myself off the high flats if I was Sarah. Disgusting. His blue/white skin makes me heave. Deirdrie is thick as tit. I would be ashamed if that was my kid. Chris you are vomit inducing you creepy orange haired fuckwomble. No countenance for paedophiles.

Reactions: 35
Awww they're gone now, can't tell creepy that the only thing we want (other than to get out of our parents basements...obvs!) Is to see him pay for what he has done. He has not given an apology to his victims and NOW he has the audacity to scam people so blatantly, I hope the ASA catches up with him and his miserable, poisonous wife. On and creepatipher the only reason I'd have a full size card board cut out of you is to burn it on bonfire night. 100% he would tit a brick if anyone confronted him.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
He certainly is a fascinating case. He adopts entirely new false personas, like some kind of inadequate Mr Ben.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
[QUOTE="thegreencow, post: 16679349, member: 760

She could’ve had a nice boyfriend on her arm if she wasn’t incarcerated at HMP Rosabelle.

Poor kid would be better off at HMP, she’d at least have access to education. And, ironically, more freedom.

• Sad
Reactions: 35
admittedly it’s not for everyone. One year I was there and some bloke started feeling me up in the crowd. I turned round and asked him to stop and he laughed at me and did it again. I spun around and smacked him straight in the mouth and sent him flying whilst screaming at him not to touch me and calling him a dirty bastard. I bet I was not the first woman he did it to that weekend but I also bet I was the last
Sometimes I miss the days when I was a smoker because nothing will move a creeper's hand faster than stubbing your fag out on it.
---
My ninety old mum doesn’t approve of my dogs on the bed. Says I will get worms or distemper. 🤣
My mum never allowed our dogs on the bed. In fact they were only ever allowed in rooms that weren't carpeted. So the kitchen. :confused: She was insanely hygienic was my mum. I moved out of home very early as I went to Uni at the other end of the country when I was only just 17. Took my dog with me and day one, before I'd even slept there I had him up on the bed. He was hesitant at first. Kept looking over his shoulder for the shooing but he damn soon got used to it.

When I had my first baby he was in hospital for almost two weeks because he'd got an infection. I used to sit beside his little plastic cradle thingy and sobbily tell him all about his home that I couldn't wait to show him. "You've got a cane cradle and an elephant mobile and you've got your very own dog who is going to love you as much as I do - and he can sleep on your bed every night if you want him to!"

Addendum re: My Mum and dogs.
At 19 I got the opportunity to travel to Australia on a work/study exchange so my dog had to go back & live with mum & dad for an entire year. I was the youngest of six kids so they were there with just them, the old cat and him. When I returned home I discovered that the dog was living the life of feckin Riley. He was sat on the sofa watching telly with them, he slept on their bed and dad had bought him his own special rug so he could eat his bone while they watched the cricket together. The cat was also suddenly allowed on the furniture because they never did like to play favourites and as a result the cat loved the dog like a brother.
I was understandably taken aback and asked wtf had motivated this complete 180 on animal rights. Mum said "The first night you were gone he and your dad were so upset. Neither of them would even eat and it broke dad's heart. They were sat there crying for you together, dad patting him and saying "I miss her too mate" and I couldn't stand it so I said just let him up on the bed. Then that didn't seem fair to Mr Puss so we got him up as well."

Oh yeah the dog also got his little wet nose right out of joint the next morning when dad offered to drive me down the shops because I had the gall to sit in the front passenger seat "Oh that's Jazz's seat" dad said. I said "Not today Satan, gerrin the back." He did but he gave me a look that quite clearly conveyed the message "When is this witch leaving again?" and rested his head on dad's shoulder the whole way there and back.

I guess with all their chicks flown the nest they just needed someone to overindulge. I never did have the heart to take him back off them. I negotiated occasional weekend access visits.
:LOL:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
The idiot has blocked me on his Instagram, obviously I hit the nail. He is a scammer who is using naive and vulnerable people. I really hope he gets caught out running a pyramid/Ponzi type ‘business’ very soon.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
"...makes me want to do it more and more...."

Sooooo, all the haters make him want to nonce even *more* kids?

• Angry
Reactions: 32
People only behave in the way creepy does when they are running scared. If he doesn’t care about what any of us think why keep talking about us, he is the one that sounds obsessed. If you really think you are winning in life then why you even giving anyone that calls you out the time of day?

Oh and I did comment on your page under my actual profile, shows my name and photo and you still blocked me when I called out how you was scamming people. Also just so you know calling people clowns is so 2019, stop living in the past with out of date lingo and stop using avve you are not black and never will be.

Reactions: 36
He sounds like a whoopee cushion.

Also, when Chris discovers a new word he goes on to overuse it. Us Tattlers are coming out with original things every day whereas all Chris can do is spam a string of clown emojis and call us a ‘brokie’ when he doesn’t know any of our classes or living situations. I’d LOVE for someone affluent to comment, Chris reply saying ‘brokie’ and then they direct message him a photo of their Tesla and/or growing Rolex collection. Chris would then feel so tiny in his Primark grey marl beanie. I’m getting excited just thinking about it!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Well all that little rant has done is show that it is really getting to him, nobody in their right minds would be ranting outside in a caravan park that time of morning, personally I think they are living beyond their means and he knows YT is not bringing in what it used to so is trying anything he can to bring in some fast money, my opinion is Sarah is not fully aware of all this,he gives the impression of someone who is really losing it,and is being cornered into a brick wall and is trying everything to find a way out, face it Chris you have also been scammed by buying into that stupid scheme,and only so many vunerable people have bought into yours!

Reactions: 40
He sounds like a whoopee cushion.

Also, when Chris discovers a new word he goes on to overuse it. Us Tattlers are coming out with original things every day whereas all Chris can do is spam a string of clown emojis and call us a ‘brokie’ when he doesn’t know any of our classes or living situations. I’d LOVE for someone affluent to comment, Chris reply saying ‘brokie’ and then they direct message him a photo of their Tesla and/or growing Rolex collection. Chris would then feel so tiny in his Primark grey marl beanie. I’m getting excited just thinking about it!
That laugh is something else. He is unstable and under some kind of influence might be drink, might be something else. Ranting like a speed freak. Weird as duck

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.