The Ingham Family #302 Facebook lies, what a surprise, your chuldren are clearly not dinky dot size

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Grows a set of balls in alcohol but if I rightly remember when kayak Paul confronted him he hid behind Sarah

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Still no vlog, but she can post about her gifted presents.

1694273971020.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m guessing Izzy wants a Range Rover judging by the thumbnail. I doubt they’d be stupid enough to buy that as a first car, assuming she’s going to be learning in it as she’s had no lessons and is no where near to passing her test. Might bring the views when it gets smashed up though 🤔

I can see Izzy wanting a mini or a VW beetle lol.

Ps. can’t believe a Bratz doll was one of the gifts….

Reactions: 12
Can someone reply on face book that Sarah said on last night blog they had been gifted it
She didn't mention it was gifted, she just said the company name.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I’m guessing Izzy wants a Range Rover judging by the thumbnail. I doubt they’d be stupid enough to buy that as a first car, assuming she’s going to be learning in it as she’s had no lessons and is no where near to passing her test. Might bring the views when it gets smashed up though 🤔

I can see Izzy wanting a mini or a VW beetle lol.

Ps. can’t believe a Bratz doll was one of the gifts….
Little tykes red and yellow one

• Haha
Reactions: 13
From Chris's latest post on Instagram
so he's asking children and vulnerable adults to send him their names and addresses??? Because let's be honest, all their fans are children and vulnerable adults.

And he can hardly talk... his instagram name isn't his real name!

Reactions: 26
I was just going to say this. What a trip 😂
---
I’ve just watched his rant - hilarious as always but WTF is wrong with his front teeth? I almost needed glasses for the brightness against the rest of the yellow things in his mouth.

The One with Ross’s Teeth springs to mind 😂
---
He’s proper rattled. Imagine being away on holiday to celebrate your step daughter’s 18th and being awake at 2am to address your “haters” 😂 Dude, ain’t nobody needing to get a life but you 😂
I’m certain it’s a denture

Reactions: 12
Little tykes red and yellow one
Haha oh the purple princess tikes version with the tiara would suit izzy. My daughter has outgrown hers I can gift it to them for a shout out, a snugglehood and Chris inghams guide to making 10K a day. Fair deal after all I'm not a hater troll I'm a big fan, I await my lifesize cutout of Chris in the post 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Set for life…but using the 5 star hotel along the roads Wi-Fi because they can’t not upload for a couple of weeks. What’s the bets it’s the place Izzy and Lazy went to the spa that he’s pilfering their WiFi.
5058B44B-6133-413A-AC5D-E22203EBC02A.jpeg

Those views!! 😱 I bet a Home Bargains haul would bring in more views than Izzy’s Boring Birthday!! No wonder she just got crap from Shein and an Imaginary Car to go with her Imaginary boyfriend.
C5718596-C1B5-483B-9BA4-DB8E3B4EE326.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.