The Ingham Family #302 Facebook lies, what a surprise, your chuldren are clearly not dinky dot size

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does creepy ever proof watch the vlogs 🤬

Mila completely unclothed in plain sight for all the world to see in tonight’s video. It’s certainly not the first time he’s done this. Shocking.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Did anyone notice how she said the water gun was too hard for Mila what was she trying to big up the boy by putting her own daughter down the sad cow

• Sad
Reactions: 21
It's not even that...that is a straight up trailer park. "Static caravan" 🤣🤣🤣 not a chance
Not familiar with what is overseas but here in UK is a very standard type static caravan for us for size and interior layout 🙂 We have lots of holiday parks across the country full of static caravans - very popular family holiday option for many Brits as you are close to beach & have pools, entertainment, restaurants, play areas etc 😄

Haven is one of the biggest & most popular holiday park brands here - we have been going since our youngest was a baby usually 2-3 times a year ourselves. I hate to see the Inghams have stayed on a Haven site a couple of times this year because they don’t do the parks any justice at all with what’s on offer. There are a small number of sites which are attract some interesting customers but most of the sites are great and some of the locations really are stunning scenery wise.

Some holiday parks are on a much smaller level commercially and are more upmarket. Then there are also other holiday park companies that are a lot more questionable & I’d not touch with a barge pole 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I thought it was in havens policy that animals ( dogs) are not allowed to be left unattended in caravan whilst staying in their caravan park ( creepy you are staying in a caravan not a lodge you idiot 🤦‍♀️) if that’s correct then how are they getting away with leaving prinny whilst they explore ?? Also has anyone else notice Sarah has got a total obsession with height etc everything is massive or tiny nothing can be just normal to her fgs 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ also that everything is the best place they’ve ever been / seen 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 27
Does creepy ever proof watch the vlogs 🤬

Mila completely unclothed in plain sight for all the world to see in tonight’s video. It’s certainly not the first time he’s done this. Shocking.
Please don’t provide time stamps, but I didn’t see anything of the sort. I would report though if you did.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
[
Excuse my singing voice - I had treacle tart and cream for pudding
You're gonny get me into trouble as it's 1.49am and I've literally had to stuff a pillow over my face for the past five minutes or I'd have woken everyone up 😂😂 This is a masterpiece, when is it debuting on Radio1?
---
Let’s face it Izzy can probably only just manage to read to synopsis on the back of two books 🤣
I'm currently reading Malleus Maleficarum, translated into The Hammer Of Witches (by Henrich Kramer, written in 1486, it was used as a guide for Witch Hunting) which has about 650 pages, and was translated from Latin. I've read approximately 300 pages in the past couple of days, (in between doing other stuff, but I'd say I've spent a good portion of that time reading as we're just back from Edinburgh for a week's holiday doing every single tourist attraction that exists there 😂 so I'm done in) and I've studied English Literature so I'm a reasonably advanced reader, I could have probably read the whole thing in that time, however, 1. I'd have taken very little of it in, so what would even be the point, and 2. reading at that speed is in no way pleasurable, it's not a competition with yourself, or to brag about how quickly one can read.

I read Demonology by King James VI & I when we were away and despite only being 350 pages or so long it took me several days as it's written in old Scots (1597). If I had sped through it just to see how quickly I could finish it would have been ridiculous. If it had taken me a month to read that would also have been totally fine. I feel really sorry for Izzy as she could probably have accomplished good results academically had she been given the opportunity. Her clown of a step father decided to duck that up for her as he let his tiny pee pee rule his tiny brain.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Please don’t provide time stamps, but I didn’t see anything of the sort. I would report though if you did.
It’s near the end when Jace is playing with the guinea pig. Someone brings Mila to see the pig but quickly realizes that they’re filming so the person quickly turns around and leaves with Mila. If you’re not watching for it you’ll miss it.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
It's a pity she didn't make better use of her time and wash the dishes for her heavily pregnant mother. Other than baby sit never seen her lift a finger at home. She wouldn't last half a day in the world of work.
I think enough of her life has been sacrificed to the whims of her mother and the sick perversions of her stepfather without expecting her to sacrifice the rest of it to being their bleeping sluice maid, tbh.
---
There once was a chubber called lazy
Whose memory was rather hazy
Her babies weren’t small
Not a very lot at all
The silly old bat is just crazy.
Your lyrics actually scan perfectly as a sea shanty. Go on - sing it. You can't unhear it once you do.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
It’s near the end when Jace is playing with the guinea pig. Someone brings Mila to see the pig but quickly realizes that they’re filming so the person quickly turns around and leaves with Mila. If you’re not watching for it you’ll miss it.
I am irate. How the fuckkk is this getting by on YouTube. I’m going to seriously lose it.

• Angry
Reactions: 23
I saw it too, that poor baby. I reported it but agree that the time stamps shouldn't be put in here. These two "parents" are disgusting.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Done. I obscured the time stamps because apparently Tattle trolls care more for the Ingham children's privacy and safety than the grifting scum that spawned them ever have.

1694412249220.png

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
I think enough of her life has been sacrificed to the whims of her mother and the sick perversions of her stepfather without expecting her to sacrifice the rest of it to being their bleeping sluice maid, tbh.
---

Your lyrics actually scan perfectly as a sea shanty. Go on - sing it. You can't unhear it once you do.

bleeping this!! I don't know how people don't get it, these children are the only ones working in that family. They haven't had a childhood cause of their scummy, lazy, ignorant and abusive creeps of parents.

They do not owe creepy Chris and lazy as sin Sarah ANYTHING. They do enough and have for years.
---
Reported the video too, how the hell did Chris miss Mila naked
He didn't miss it, he deliberately leaves this stuff in to appeal to their real audience.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.