The Ingham Family #302 Facebook lies, what a surprise, your chuldren are clearly not dinky dot size

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love when they go on about us being obsessed and spending all day on here talking about them. There's hundreds of members on here, so yes the chat moves fast, but each individual contributes very little by themselves. It's a bit like a hobby, something to entertain yourself with for a short time, then you go back to real life. Sometimes I come on and read every day, sometimes I'll not be on for a week or 2.
If I've been away for a wee while and come back to loads of new pages, I'll have a chuckle that they must have done something stupid again.

They on the other hand, are 2 people that can't take a break from tattle ever. They need to know what's being said about them and they obsess over it. As much as they like to say that they don't see the hate, at this point, it is the core of everything they do. Every decision they make will come back to what will be said or what has already been said. They ruin what should be special family time like a holiday or an 18th for example, by sitting online posting rants. They've done this to themselves and they could stop it by taking themselves off the Internet, but obviously they won't do that.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
So I have had a good break so just watched the spa vlog. Didn’t Lazy said the footage was lost days ago in a vlog?
And in this birthday vlog she just deleted it for the spa.
So Isabelle got Islas birthdauwish a few days after Islas birthday and her own birthday. Nice Sarah and Jace sharing a glass just after she has finnished her coldsiore which came back the next vlog.

what was Creepy high on when he did his nightranr. I don’t believe he was just drukk

Reactions: 27
I love when they go on about us being obsessed and spending all day on here talking about them. There's hundreds of members on here, so yes the chat moves fast, but each individual contributes very little by themselves. It's a bit like a hobby, something to entertain yourself with for a short time, then you go back to real life. Sometimes I come on and read every day, sometimes I'll not be on for a week or 2.
If I've been away for a wee while and come back to loads of new pages, I'll have a chuckle that they must have done something stupid again.

They on the other hand, are 2 people that can't take a break from tattle ever. They need to know what's being said about them and they obsess over it. As much as they like to say that they don't see the hate, at this point, it is the core of everything they do. Every decision they make will come back to what will be said or what has already been said. They ruin what should be special family time like a holiday or an 18th for example, by sitting online posrants. They've done this to themselves and they could stop it by taking themselves off the Internet, but obviously they won't do that.
It is quite ironic how they have a paracitic relationship with this 'little forum'. He's like a tick on a dog.

Truly worried for their children because he is spiraling. The renewed attention is feeding his narcissism and he is playing a very dangerous game with his mental health. No hope that Jane and Steve will step up and persuade him that he needs treatment, as they have enabled him his whole life.
It's a car-crash waiting to happen and as much as I can't stand the two twats, the children are always the ones who suffer.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Why is he ranting at that time of the night, this family aren't ''right in the head.''

And one of his ''fans'' is a hunter lol

He is properly rattled by something.

This little turd uses a fake name himself, I wonder how the lead singer of blink 182 feels about a pedalo using his name

• Haha
Reactions: 41
The 'charms' on her Crocs look like pus squeezing out of holes in her feet.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Just a question are the owners or management aware of the 3 Guinea pigs are staying in the caravan? As I know some sites are ok with dogs but some don’t allow pets at all but Guinea pigs can’t see that being allowed as you can’t even take cats to caravans sites

Reactions: 28
Congratulations @Sunshineandshadows
View attachment 2431113

TLDR
- Sarah got into an argument on a car seat safety Facebook group about her lies surrounding why she's consultant led in this pregnancy. She may have faked some hospital notes to back herself up.
- Chris admitted he has boobies. He also needs to get his vagina eyes checked as he saw 15 people talking to Sarah when there were only 5.
- Chris and Sarah surprised Isabelle with having her septum pierced for her 18th birthday. Except they didn't because they're tit at organising anything. Katrina told Isabelle she didn't need Sarah's permission, and could've had it done ages ago, but Isabelle was too scared to disobey her.
- The Inghams have now gone away for Isabelle's birthday for two weeks without 34 week pregnant Sarah's hospital bag. The holiday at a caravan park in Devon was gifted.
- Isabelle's favourite birthday present is a mushroom shaped humidifier off Chris's You Viral store.
- The Guinea Pigs have been dragged off on holiday with the Inghams again.

Hi Steve 👋 Did you get the popcorn out last night? I bet you love a good rant from your favourite side chick/daughter in law.

View attachment 2431099View attachment 2431101View attachment 2431102View attachment 2431108View attachment 2431121
Jaces birth weight was absolutely fine but dropped because she was trying to breastfeed and he wasn’t getting enough milk. Love her trying to find an excuse 🤣🤣
---
I was thinking after seeing a few vlogs on there holidays he was having beer a lot then went to the shop bought a 2 litre bottle beer in the restaurant was having beer, think he’s definitely
Drinking a lot which is worrying considering he does a majority of the driving when they’re on holiday with all those children in the car.
I think it won’t be long now until there finished and another beauty just popped up on the campsite FB page
Have haven confirmed it was gifted? If so a bit of a piss take but the Ingram’s didn’t mention gifted did they on the vlog
---
They need to get Isla braces and possibly therapy to address her weight gain, in todays video you could see she’s got cellulite - at such a young age too, poor girl.
Islas a lost cause…..they spent so long spoiling her being the youngest and telling her how amazing she is and letting her do what she wants and now she’s the middle child she’s probably eating her feelings 🤣 plus not much exercise for her age doesn’t help

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Inghamfamilywardrobe I don’t know who posts this stuff
the black dress Isabelle got for her birthday £14 shein.
shame on you lazy you should have taken Isabelle to a decent shop to buy something special not your shein freebie.
lazy pays three times that amount for one dress for mila.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
Bloody love cats! Came across this on TikTok, and had to save it. To keep it on topic, that’s a look that’s completely foreign to the Inghams when it comes to protecting their kids. He’s too busy eye bleeping himself in the camera, and she’s too busy examining her newest coldsore to notice anything going on around them!
Very relieved that they haven’t got a cat. I pray they never do or, I’m afraid I really might have to go rescue it.
Of course I feel bad for the guinea pigs & dog - and one or two of the kids, but start messing with a cat and that’s a whole different level!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
shame on you lazy you should have taken Isabelle to a decent shop to buy something special not your shein freebie.
Imagine being Chris and Sarah Ingham & claiming to have money but buying Shein for your daughters 18th 🤡 I hate that she spends as much as she does on the little ones when the older girls that earnt them the big money and opportunities have to put up with Shein. Izzy is now in adult sizes so some decent staple items would last her a long time, Esme would also be ok in adult sizes now as well. Shame on you Sarah! I begrudgingly gave into my daughter begging me to let her try some bits from there - some of it was awful quality & the only thing she wears is a hoody & some shorts. The rest went to the charity shop - some people live for it but I just don’t see the appeal myself.

Reactions: 34
No mention of any of the kids doing their schooling. Have they forgotten schools returned at start of September. Esme looks bored to tears. Why do they think so little of education.
I never understand how the education authorities can let this happen. They as well as the Inghams have failed these children horrendously. And just think about it, this family are documenting it for all to see, imagine how many more children like this exist all over the country? It's going to be an epidemic of uneducated and social regessive young adults in about 10 years. The mental health systems going to crumble trying to deal with them all.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

They on the other hand, are 2 people that can't take a break from tattle ever. They need to know what's being said about them and they obsess over it. As much as they like to say that they don't see the hate, at this point, it is the core of everything they do. Every decision they make will come back to what will be said or what has already been said. They ruin what should be special family time like a holiday or an 18th for example, by sitting online posting rants. They've done this to themselves and they could stop it by taking themselves off the Internet, but obviously they won't do that.
Right it’s like creepy with tinder a few swipes right a few messages an eff off grandad and bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
nothing screams set for life like a wardrobe full of clothes from shein. they never seem to wear anything more than once too - probably all piled up in that garage of doom.

Also the dress Isabelle got for her birthday is a copy/dupe of another - it’s not like the original is super expensive either. If they were really making 10k a day then an extra £20 on a dress which will be a lot better quality shouldnt be an issue. They’re just full of lies

Reactions: 29
nothing screams set for life like a wardrobe full of clothes from shein. they never seem to wear anything more than once too - probably all piled up in that garage of doom.

Also the dress Isabelle got for her birthday is a copy/dupe of another - it’s not like the original is super expensive either. If they were really making 10k a day then an extra £20 on a dress which will be a lot better quality shouldnt be an issue. They’re just full of lies
I bet they said to her that she could spend x amount of money on clothes and told her to fill up the SHEIN basket. I bet Klarna paid for it as well 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why is she so triggered about cutting Jase's hair but insists on dressing Mila in those dresses?

Reactions: 29
A female teacher has used Chris Ingham as part of a lesson for her class - I actually have no words about that one!
The other lady seems to comment all sorts of compliments on his insta regularly as well 🤢
What clips? Him on his little skate rail? Jumping off the small bit of a cliff?

Daredevil please 🤣.
If my daugther came home and told me he had been a part of a lesson I'd be sending an email with links to the teacher.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Unless the lesson was on internet safety and the number of perverts online then Creepy should not feature in any school lessons. Possibly at a push financing as clearly anyone making 10k a day needs some guidance if they are holidaying at a caravan park and kids wearing Shein, having to park in hotel grounds to get data to upload 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.