The Ingham Family #302 Facebook lies, what a surprise, your chuldren are clearly not dinky dot size

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lazy looked thoroughly fed up. She was sat on her own for about 5 minutes before Creepy and the kids turned up.

It's very hilly here, so it can't be fun for her waddling along at 35 weeks pregnant or however far she is now. Chris was shouting out something about Esme swimming in the sea with him tomorrow when he was filming.

Jace and Mila were wondering around without supervison for a bit. She had Mila in a hideous outfit.

Lazy went off with Jace and Mila upstairs where the toilets, restaurant, and entertainment complex is. Then they came down, so she probably had to do toilet duty while that waste of oxygen husband of hers stood about on his phone. Then they all went back upstairs. Didn't see them after that.

I am off to Cornwall today, so sadly cannot report more 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Lazy looked thoroughly fed up. She was sat on her own for about 5 minutes before Creepy and the kids turned up.

It's very hilly here, so it can't be fun for her waddling along at 35 weeks pregnant or however far she is now. Chris was shouting out something about Esme swimming in the sea with him tomorrow when he was filming.

Jace and Mila were wondering around without supervison for a bit. She had Mila in a hideous outfit.

Lazy went off with Jace and Mila upstairs where the toilets, restaurant, and entertainment complex is. Then they came down, so she probably had to do toilet duty while that waste of oxygen husband of hers stood about on his phone. Then they all went back upstairs. Didn't see them after that.

Wow what a sight

I cannot get over the state of jace

dressed in ridiculous clothing and that hair - sort the poor kid ffs not to mention his manners and rudeness

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I wouldn't put it past Chris and Sarah to have pre warned Isabelle that she isn't really getting a car but they had to pretend they are getting her something substantial. I think she knows pretty much everything including the state of their hemorrhaging finances. It would explain her reactions.
She seemed genuinely excited by the presents she knows she gets to keep and more matter of fact about the over rehearsed car key shenanigans.
Added to that her STEP dad giving it large about how she can't wear the clothes he would clearly have had a say in buying. It came across as a reverse psychology attack on the Ifam, a kind of look at how Puritan I am.
It all ties in together if you ask me.
They are right, we do only see 20 minutes of their day but we can read a lot into that 20 minutes
Why would he care what clothes she wears anyway? He puts her all over YouTube in friggin bikini's!
He must have a memory like a sieve. God I loathe the man! He's a hypocritical, ugly, creepy, cringy, thick, selfish, big minded dick face!
I hope he gets nutted in that concert. I would laugh and laugh. 😅

Edit to add, sorry if this has all been discussed already. I'm so behind. These threads move so fast!

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Excuse my singing voice - I had treacle tart and cream for pudding
You ate their Guinea Pig? With cream? 😳🤣😋

Seriously though - this is so much fun! Would have loved a bit more of the manic ‘laugh’ that almost went to his ‘whoo hoooo’ pitch.
Do you do music production as a business/professional? I really need to get my head around it - planning to have an album ready to go this time next year.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Jane, phone those two useless lumps and get them to edit out their naked toddler!
While you're at it, tell him to lay off the booze and early morning rants, as it is clearly affecting his editing.

Reactions: 26
I am irate. How the fuckkk is this getting by on YouTube. I’m going to seriously lose it.
Yeh because Jace can’t share he would have kicked off and it’s okay to make Mila look stupid for not being able to use the water gun but Jace mustn’t be shown in a bad light it’s crazy parenting.
She took the bowl of Mila no attention there but the boy can bully all day nothing said but it’s all good it won’t end well spoilt kids never end well, even Isla it’s had an awful effect on her she’s struggling.
Sarah saying Mila are you tired because she was crying and u could clearly hear Mila saying let me see totally ignored ugh those idiots shouldn’t be allowed to have kids.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I didn't spot Mila but I've reported it anyway. Chris needs to get back in the matrix and pay more attention to his actual job!

Reactions: 21
No chuffin' way! Turns out that that rogue teacher was onto something after all. Creepy Delonge & Danny MacAskill are like two peas in a pod. 😱

Screenshot_20230418-212304_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230910-143743_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I didn't spot Mila but I've reported it anyway. Chris needs to get back in the matrix and pay more attention to his actual job!
Have done the same - vile that he’s left a fully exposed small child in the vlog. I hope YT do the right thing and take it down!

Reactions: 24
Wow!! An 18 year old with duck all to do managed to read two 600 page books all by herself in two days!! Give it a rest Lazy no one’s impressed, hardly makes her some genius!
View attachment 2439490
Plus it’s very obvious Izzy doesn’t want that camera stuck in her face while she’s wearing that skimpy top/underwear?
Ohheck ,best start vlogging my 90 yrold mum then ,she can read a book in an afternoon!! Nothing special love ,sorry.Oh and Creepy ,how about you quit filming your step daughter in the skimpy clothes you were so against her wearing??!!!

Reactions: 13
It was not like it was really hidden.(like Isla behind the wall)It was in plain sight if you did not just fokus on the animal.
Why was she even stock naked in the baby cot anyhow?
and oh I was not reffering to you not seeing it Web30, I meant the greatest editor of the vlog world.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13

She must be absolutely exhausted and I don’t believe one bit that she’s ok with being dragged on holiday after holiday when so heavily pregnant and not at her healthiest.
There’s so many signs of her being manipulated and (at least) mentally abused by her husband. It’s so obvious. That’s not to take away from the fact that she, in the very least, neglects her children, but she is definitely in a super abusive relationship and I wish she could escape it for the sake of her children at least.

Reactions: 30
How about a stable home environment and regular hospital appointments?

Also i'm assuming lost if should actually say list of...

1694424449208.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
How about a stable home environment and regular hospital appointments?

Also i'm assuming lost if should actually say list of...

View attachment 2440812
Guessing the kids need a day off so another super long Sarah Says vlog that will appear on the main channel instead.
Unless they are taking a few days off for the week in Ladram Bay, they should have plenty of content to keep them going.

Reactions: 18
For this week's Memory Monday, we remember that Dave Ingham achieved some success with My Forever and how much he must have hated his brother Chris for ruining everything for him and his band mates.

Few have sympathy for Dave however, as a lady who used to know him and went to all of his gigs came forward to say that Dave knew about Creepy cheating on Sarah with teenagers at the gigs and yet didn't stop him trying to get it on with his young fans. I've just shared a handful of her messages as they have been shared on Memory Monday before.

My Forever must have been Dave's whole world. He had moderate success and must have loved performing so much. The band was never heard of again after Jess and the others came forward about Creepy grooming them. They were tarnished by the actions of a proven sexual predator of young teenage girls. Dave must have hated Creepy for ending his band and has not been seen in a vlog since. Dave must also hate that his parents have supported Creepy and believe that he is completely innocent. Dave will have seen Creepy being creepy with young teenage girls many times at his gigs. He knows what his brother is like and would have definitely believed Jess and the others.

Below is a newspaper article from July 2017, which says that outlined how well the band had been doing. Creepy ruined it all. I have also included, just for Malcolm, screenshots from a different article where Dave explained how he has a fastination with such things as the vastness of the ocean. 😂

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Thankfully, EM one of the most loyal Ifam has your corner Creepy.
I just hope I'm still around to see the comments when it all comes tumbling down.
Who are these morons who don't know how to use commas or full stops? It never ceases to amaze me!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
reported with time stamp.

I also noticed Jace hitting the camera when he thought it wasn’t on him and pointing for creepy to film the Guinea pig nibbling his fingers. That kid has been ruined

• Sad
Reactions: 23
For this week's Memory Monday, we remember that Dave Ingham achieved some success with My Forever and how much he must have hated his brother Chris for ruining everything for him and his band mates.

Few have sympathy for Dave however, as a lady who used to know him and went to all of his gigs came forward to say that Dave knew about Creepy cheating on Sarah with teenagers at the gigs and yet didn't stop him trying to get it on with his young fans. I've just shared a handful of her messages as they have been shared on Memory Monday before.

My Forever must have been Dave's whole world. He had moderate success and must have loved performing so much. The band was never heard of again after Jess and the others came forward about Creepy grooming them. They were tarnished by the actions of a proven sexual predator of young teenage girls. Dave must have hated Creepy for ending his band and has not been seen in a vlog since. Dave must also hate that his parents have supported Creepy and believe that he is completely innocent. Dave will have seen Creepy being creepy with young teenage girls many times at his gigs. He knows what his brother is like and would have definitely believed Jess and the others.
Fab post 👏

My thoughts...

1. The absolute state of Creepy. I mean, that's got to be right up there with the very worst photos of him and I don't just mean because of the lewd pose. That hair and face!!! He looks like he absolutely reeks as well. 🤢

2. Do Jane & Steve really think Chris is completely innocent? They may well tow that line in public but I find it very hard to believe that they actually believe him.

3. Interesting that DaveShirley mentions his fascination with space and the sea etc, just like Creepy. I wonder if Creepy copied that from his brother, trying to be just like him (but failing miserably).

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.