The Ingham Family #302 Facebook lies, what a surprise, your chuldren are clearly not dinky dot size

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
don't think issy has a provisional as she showed her passport when getting her prosecco in spa restuarant

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The envelope should have contained the bank card for the trust fund they reckon they had for them when they turn 18
Tbf it doesn’t work like that, there is no bank card for the trust fund account. When you turn 18 it turns into a matured trust fund account. To access it or move it to savings or debit account the 18 yr old has to go into the bank with id and request it.
That said They could have given her a copy of the statement of the ctf account along with the set for life savings account.

Reactions: 13
Tbf it doesn’t work like that, there is no bank card for the trust fund account. When you turn 18 it turns into a matured trust fund account. To access it or move it to savings or debit account the 18 yr old has to go into the bank with id and request it.
That said They could have given her a copy of the statement of the ctf account along with the set for life savings account.
I think they were thinking of the trust fund her parents claimed they’d set up for her. They can’t give her a bank card for that because it doesn’t exist 🤣🙈

Reactions: 22
I would have been mortified going to a concert with my dad when I was 18. They have really made that girl lack independence. They need to take a backseat and let Izzy experience life on her own. Let her bring esme to the concert. She's an adult now and yet they are so suffocating.
My daughter is 18 in December and always gets me to come to concerts with her. But in izzys case going with a known sex pest is a huge no.

eta - shes got me in the pit for the first time in my life at uk foo fighters last year 😂 that was an experience 😂 got pit for 5sos in october and pit For foo fighters next year. I may not survive 😂 I’m old

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
don't think issy has a provisional as she showed her passport when getting her prosecco in spa restuarant
Wow, it doesn't take a year to come back now a days does it 🤣

Has anyone got the screen shots of the claim they had applied

Reactions: 8
Anyone think she’s been having secret lessons and has actually passed her driving test!! 😂:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
There are a number of places in Leeds that will teach you to drive in a week with test booked at the end of the week ! , she could stay with Helena hunt and Hi Steve !

There are loads of driving experiences on car tracks for learner drivers too

You can do anything if you throw money at it , which being set for life 10k a day entrepreneur should be no problemo !

They are always stuck for content , I’m not advocating using Isabelle for that , but at least she would get something out of it for once in her life !
---
Anyone think she’s been having secret lessons and has actually passed her driving test!! 😂:ROFLMAO:
No !

Reactions: 16
Absolutely pissing myself laughing at Chris saying how they’re going out for a proper Italian and how they haven’t had a proper Italian in so long and then shows them in prezzo😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
That dress on Izzy does nothing for her, or its the pose, really shows how much weight she has lost

Reactions: 16
“Isabelle would much prefer to go to a festival or a gig” that girl has never been to a festival in her life
---
Chris getting called a stalker for filming his family through the window of prezzo was the highlight of tonight’s vlog
---
Good to know Isabelle’s birthday highlights we’re getting a card for the first time in 4 years and getting to try a cake before Chris binned it like last year

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Haha creepy Isabelle proved she is far from a social butterfly
She wanted to go to Leeds festival on her own

I can’t even imagine her learning to drive she’s nervous of her own shadow and needs to work up to going to a bar/club, she certainly shouldn’t be in charge of a car

Reactions: 17
Absolutely pissing myself laughing at Chris saying how they’re going out for a proper Italian and how they haven’t had a proper Italian in so long and then shows them in prezzo😂😂
I know the cut he did was comical 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
“Isabelle would much prefer to go to a festival or a gig” that girl has never been to a festival in her life
---
Chris getting called a stalker for filming his family through the window of prezzo was the highlight of tonight’s vlog
---
Good to know Isabelle’s birthday highlights we’re getting a card for the first time in 4 years and getting to try a cake before Chris binned it like last year
Why did he bin it?!

Reactions: 6
Set for life? Clueless, earning 10k a week or is it now a month?They've never set foot inside a decent restaurant, mind you doubt if Creepy would be allowed in looking like the scruff he is. Its all lies, lies damned lies.
Our son treated us to a Michelin starred restaurant on holiday, not the first time he's done this and certainly I've no doubt will be the last. He's worked hard to get to where he is now, without the need for shady get rich schemes. A good education ,a clever mind and sheer hard work with a bucketful if modesty thrown in.
---
Set for life? Clueless, earning 10k a week or is it now a month?They've never set foot inside a decent restaurant, mind you doubt if Creepy would be allowed in looking like the scruff he is. Its all lies, lies damned lies.
Our son treated us to a Michelin starred restaurant on holiday, not the first time he's done this and certainly I've no doubt will be the last. He's worked hard to get to where he is now, without the need for shady get rich schemes. A good education ,a clever mind and sheer hard work with a bucketful of modesty thrown in.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think they were thinking of the trust fund her parents claimed they’d set up for her. They can’t give her a bank card for that because it doesn’t exist 🤣🙈
Even Lazy isn’t allowed a bank card! Isabelle’s never gonna get one if creepy has a say in it

Reactions: 19
Izzy slagging off people who go to Leeds Festival because most don’t go to appreciate the music, they go to get drunk and ‘do other bad stuff’ - my god that girl is sheltered, you have to wonder what people have been telling her! Kids her age go every year, of course drinking etc is part of it all but majority do actually go to enjoy the music as well 🙄

She looks like a shy 14-15 year old in the first half of the video (not seen it all), I know it’s a bit of a taboo subject but her weight loss is very visible now. One thing I’ve picked up from the first half alone is that there is absolutely no doubt that this girl is definitely not the ‘social butterfly’ Chris claims she is. She’s scared of everything, seems to have a mostly negative opinion on everything that she could be doing now she’s come of age. She isn’t keen to go out with friends.

Why is she not excited to go out & experiment to see what is or isn’t for her. I don’t see her going out with these so called friends very often. They’ve really done a number on her.

Reactions: 30
Haha creepy Isabelle proved she is far from a social butterfly
She wanted to go to Leeds festival on her own
I don’t think she’d last more than 5 minutes at Leeds/Reading 😂 it would certainly open her eyes though at what a sheltered life she lives.

• Haha
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.