The Ingham Family #302 Facebook lies, what a surprise, your chuldren are clearly not dinky dot size

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah is such a tight spiteful mum , doesn't want to buy Isabelle anything nice for her Birthday because she would be jealous of a nice gift , couldn't even go into a card shop and buy some cheap 18th cards for the ‘surprises’ !

It would have taken you literally 5 minutes to order her a handbag or some jewellery from the Vivienne Westwood website , it comes in lovely packaging and wouldn't have cost more than 300 quid , you have saved ten times that in school uniform , school trips and hair cuts for her .

Buy her a proper pair of Doc Martens she has wanted then for years , if you had bought them then they would still be in good condition now

I hope your baby is a big whopping boy which comes out sideways and you can’t sit down for months , oh and your Husband is a scamming , cheating , N once !

• Heart
Reactions: 67
Sarah said she was glad Isabelle didn't get the piercing because she'd bought the spa day treat and she couldn't have got it wet.

Note it was always Sarah running into the piercing shops and being 'told' it couldn't be done...

Possible lies do we think?
Have they shown the spa yet? Because I don’t get want Sarah could do there be so heavily pregnant- no massages, no sauna, no jacuzzi. They are my fave bits of a spa day!

Reactions: 17

Sarah Ingham was glad that her 18-year-old daughter didn't get her wish in wanting her nose pierced because she would have had to rearrange it, more than likely she wanted a pamper day herself, lazy cow.

And it was the day before, so if Izzy had got her nose pierced then what inconsiderate bastard rings up to cancel?
Well, The Inghams obv.
Like when they supposedly had a booking for Yo in MH but then went elsewhere.

Spa Day.jpg
Untitled.png

• Wow
Reactions: 24
What a pile of tat with no actual thought put into the gifts, and a car key with no car 🤣🤣🤣. She can’t even drive, and never home to take any kind of driving lessons seriously.

Reactions: 37
If they wanted to get her a car they would have. Leading up to my daughters 17th I knew she wanted to get on the road asap, so I created conversations where I could get the jist of what kind of car she wanted. It’s not hard minghams! It’s called having THOUGHT! Bunch of envelopes with empty promises. Still set for life? 🤔

• Sad
Reactions: 38
Have they shown the spa yet? Because I don’t get want Sarah could do there be so heavily pregnant- no massages, no sauna, no jacuzzi. They are my fave bits of a spa day!
There are massages you can have though, when pregnant.

Reactions: 14
What a pile of tat with no actual thought put into the gifts, and a car key with no car 🤣🤣🤣. She can’t even drive, and never home to take any kind of driving lessons seriously.
It would have been more useful if they had booked a block of 10 driving lessons with someone!

Reactions: 33
my heart absolutely broke for Isla when Chris gave izzy her present from him.she smiled but was clearly gutted she wasn't invited. And you just know they haven't thought to do something for her too. Esme screaming with excitement just rubbed it in. That poor little girl.

• Sad
Reactions: 56
Poor Isla, so the only child who had to go along with the "laptop is your main birthday present" shite.

I did notice how when they said the third ticket was for Esme, and panned the camera to her, lazy deliberately kept Isla out of shot. So as others have said she was probably clearly upset. I mean Esme's presents were loads better than the absolute tat Isla received, even Issy's presents were what she'd obviously asked for. Whether people liked them or not, it was clear it was stuff she'd sent links to.

Lazy, creepy you're both absolutely disgusting human beings, the way you treat that poor child is disgraceful. Stop bring more children into the world, especially when the ones you have already are clearly suffering. There was no need to do that, to her. It wasn't Esme's birthday, why include her, or why feel the need to tell her in front of Isla, knowing she's got nothing. Also sort your son out, he should have started school this week, yet here he is drinking out of a bottle. A bottle he's nearly 5, not 1.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
What I wouldn’t give to read the poem Creepy wrote in his card
My gorgeous Isabelle is now eighteen,
With not a single friend to be seen.

I've fancied loved you since you were little,
I owe you an ugly lamp from Mary Shittle.

I hope you still let me hide under your bed,
Whilst Grandpa Hi Steve reads our tattle thread.

No future, no prospects and a fake GCSE grade nine.
Oh baby girl I want you to be mine...

But wait, your eighteen. No! Hell no!
You're too old for me, what a blow!

Sixteen or under is what suits me.
But happy birthday anyway my G 🤡

Enjoy your tit birthday, emotional, POW!
Don't you know I'm an Andrew Tate wannabe author now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
If they wanted to get her a car they would have. Leading up to my daughters 17th I knew she wanted to get on the road asap, so I created conversations where I could get the jist of what kind of car she wanted. It’s not hard minghams! It’s called having THOUGHT! Bunch of envelopes with empty promises. Still set for life? 🤔
Exactly and a first car doesn’t have to be expensive I don’t know about others but mine was a small used hatchback because you’re expected to get a few bumps in the beginning and my friends had similar all you need is a safe little runaround.
As others have said if they were serious they would have bought her a crash course or at least a course or lessons they’re home now with lazy due to give birth so it would be the perfect time.

Reactions: 23
Poor Isla, so the only child who had to go along with the "laptop is your main birthday present" shite.

I did notice how when they said the third ticket was for Esme, and panned the camera to her, lazy deliberately kept Isla out of shot. So as others have said she was probably clearly upset. I mean Esme's presents were loads better than the absolute tat Isla received, even Issy's presents were what she'd obviously asked for. Whether people liked them or not, it was clear it was stuff she'd sent links to.

Lazy, creepy you're both absolutely disgusting human beings, the way you treat that poor child is disgraceful. Stop bring more children into the world, especially when the ones you have already are clearly suffering. There was no need to do that, to her. It wasn't Esme's birthday, why include her, or why feel the need to tell her in front of Isla, knowing she's got nothing. Also sort your son out, he should have started school this week, yet here he is drinking out of a bottle. A bottle he's nearly 5, not 1.
Personally I reckon it’s a night away in a hotel deal and Sarah isn’t stupid enough to let her husband and his 18 year old stepdaughter go by themselves despite her defence of creepy on the internet

Reactions: 33
Nothing says "set for life, 10k a month" like a bunch of non-existent gifts and a plastic mushroom from Temu.
Exactly this. They've could've splashed out on some expensive pieces like a nice designer handbag to invest in.
I really don't get the 'car for your 18th' shouldn't this be a 17th present? Alongside lessons?

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.