The Ingham Family #302 Facebook lies, what a surprise, your chuldren are clearly not dinky dot size

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
imagine being set for life and earning 10k a day and getting your kid all shein clothes for their 18th 💀

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
So they didn’t buy her a car. Just like they didn’t get her nose pierced. Just like they didn’t go and get sushi. Great job guys!
So she’s actually had nothing so far? Just a lot of empty promises no doubt.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Just skimmed through and they have gave her a keyring and said that they are buying her a car but they want her to come with them to choose one 🤷‍♀️
Well that will fill a few vlogs - they will go to look at cars but the place will be closed. Next time they will go but they will have sold out of all cars. The only car left is in Scotland and they close in 10 minutes so will have to think of something else.

• Haha
Reactions: 66
That was 💩 I already had a car and I arranged my own night out with a load of friends we hired a minibus we had drinks and a buffet at mine tunes on and off out on the town.
I spent the day with friends shopping with all the money from my cards😂😂 my main was money that i later used as a deposit on a flat. 10k a month jeez she should have been driving a year ago 🙄
Isla snubbed again no surprises there but Izzy should be able to go to a concert with friends it’s so effed up yeh I did have a holiday of my choice with family that year but the day was about what I wanted on my birthday. Poor Izzy what a tit show going to a spa with preggie mother.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Why is she not spending her 18th with her amazing boyfriend who surely could have come on this trip!! Oh wait he was only brought out for the vlog .. supplied by “rent a boyfriend”

• Haha
Reactions: 44
One thing to take away from tonight’s vlog, Isabelle’s clothes are nothing short of being similar to a prostitutes.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
She's had the mushroom lamp.it was her favourite....and we can buy ours to be just like Izzy

It's magical :m:m:m

(it's actually worse than I thought. You are such a head, Chris)

Screenshot 2023-09-07 19.29.49.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I’ll believe it when I see it. There’ll be some sort of excuse about her not being confident enough to want to drive. They’ll buy a car but it’ll be a little run around for lazy and the younger 3
Izzy will become an environmentalist for a week and we will be treated to a one off vlog on how, like, people are like, killing the agriculture by driving so instead of driving she will travel only by DPD delivery van, car-a-van and delusion.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
They won’t get her a car, if they’d wanted to they’d have had that decision leading up to her birthday about what cars she likes and choose something suitable. This will be to please the iFam and keep them cushty but excuses will be made.

Can’t believe he’s bought her concert tickets - he said they are going on a little trio road trip, I skimmed through but who’s the 3rd person? Why did it have to be from ‘Dad’ - why couldn’t it be from them both? It’s grim really knowing his history 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 34
The other option is that they will buy a car and will explain that until Isabelle has passed her test Sarah is going to use it because they've realised it's ridiculous that she takes a minibus to b&m. Then Isabelle will just never have lessons and it will be forgotten that it was supposed to be hers.

Reactions: 42
A great set of gifts for a 14/15 year old (other than some of the awful tops)

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.