The Ingham Family #302 Facebook lies, what a surprise, your chuldren are clearly not dinky dot size

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Called it once and calling it again, this is creeps idea of going out with a bang, when in reality they will be going out with a whimper

Reactions: 27
Wonder what’s happened within the vlog that needed editing out. I doubt any of her presents are exciting - they will be faced with hate from dedicated iFam if it’s a crappy haul for her 18th.

Reactions: 18
Oh my I love my new profile picture. Her face fits perfectly in that circle. Stunning.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87
He made it sound like the group or being available to chat was just part of buying the book. There have been comments from people that are confused and still have no idea how to make any money from it, but now instead of any explanation they are expected to pay monthly?

This book isn't going to help anyone and there will be some angry people out there that were promised it was easy to make £10k a day and there would be help available, instead they have wasted their money.
I truly hope this is the last straw for many ifams, hope they can finally see their true colors. This is not like selling low quality products on baby and me, or tasteless and offensive dolls. It’s pure scamming based on lies after lies, clearer than anything they’ve done before (apart from grooming “allegations” of course.) I hope it ends with him in jail.

Reactions: 37
Either something is being edited out or edited in to make the birthday look better.

Either that or a rant is being added 😍😍

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I bet they will eventually make up some rubbish excuse about something being wrong with the vlog and they're having problems uploading it.
At this point they might as well not bother as if they leave it much longer it will be a week after her birthday. With all the crappy 'surprises' leading up to the trip away and any other birthday borefest they show from after the day itself it will be far too much birthday content and the ifam will have had enough of it.
In the good old days they got the birthday content up ASAP as the ifam like to feel part of the family and watch stuff in almost realtime.

By the way Creepy, it's September now, you need a September playlist.

Reactions: 20
He’s trying to buy as much time as he can for them to get to the next destination without it being revealed. This footage is Saturdays so he’s bought himself almost a full week of being able to upload without the next destination being revealed until they have left. We will probably see another excuse made tonight. That will be 2 using vlogs in less than a week. He won’t let a birthday haul vlog go up too late because it won’t get the views that it would do with a 5pm upload.

Reactions: 13
He may have mentioned a WhatsApp group for those who purchased the ebook, but he NEVER said it would be a paid membership. We all know none of the Ifam who bought it will speak up for fear that they will be branded as a hater and kicked out of the cult.

There must be a screenshot/clip of him speaking about the group somewhere on here?
@Mummyto4boys normally kindly posts his IG stuff.
I think I might have the wrong mummy. Apologies x

Reactions: 21
Called it once and calling it again, this is creeps idea of going out with a bang, when in reality they will be going out with a whimper
I’m afraid it might be more of a poor Guinea Pig’s last squeek 😥

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Anyone up for chipping in and getting a subscription to this special facebook page?

• Sick
Reactions: 5
That pricks blocked me on the Pyramid Scheme page. How will I earn 10k a day now 😕
I come with good news! In the next twelve months you will make at least £120, most likely much much more, as you’re saving a tenner by not paying. Even better Andrew Tates groupies started paying that, then it was 49.99 now it’s going up to 149.99 so you’re going to save yourself a fortune!! Cos dollars is the same as pounds innit.

I explain all in my woopeedoodah top secret email group. It’s FREE*

How fab am I?

* cos I’m gonna flog your details, obviously.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Can you remember when they said people who bought the Jace doll would get afternoon tea & it ended up being a sandwich in a bag 😂 scammers!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.