Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
M

Member 177

My favourite part in tonight's vlog.

"Who pays £10 for an Easter egg?"

Erm your Ifam did last year from your merch store ?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 77

lemonelmo4

Chatty Member
It annoyed me too that Isla wanted to go as Matilda to world book Day but because Sarah didn't like the costume she has to go as little red riding hood ?
Matilda left her parents for a better life. Maybe she got worried iddy biddy Isla might slip too much into character

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

moimoi

VIP Member
How the hell are we still talking about high schools vs secondary schools ? Someone create a new thread STAT!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
M

Member 177

Sarah doesn't eat sugar just like Chris doesn't DM young girls.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

mags

VIP Member
Matilda left her parents for a better life. Maybe she got worried iddy biddy Isla might slip too much into character
I remember Matilda's father was a crook and always used to wear a hat to cover his bad hair (and baldness). One day Matilda applied superglue to his hat, so it got stuck to his head, as payback for his dishonest ways. Maybe Isla's already been inspired, because that beanie rarely leaves his head?! And didn't Matilda's mother spend lots of time shopping? Hmmmm....

• Haha
Reactions: 34

SarahGard83

VIP Member
I haven't seen any excitement from either of them about this baby. The pregnancy just seems like an inconvenience and was definitely an attempt to pull in more subscribers which it just hasn't done. There's no emotion from either of them when referring to the baby at all. I've seen Sarah get more excited over a doughnut then the impending arrival of her little boy!

• Sad
Reactions: 34

Sassyspud

Imagine being born and the first thing you (fuzzily) see is creepy's red monkey face woohooing at you. I'd go straight back in.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
‘Something about our 6 year old we never knew’

Well that could be quite a few things really.

How to feed her properly.
How not to stuff her with crisps and doughnuts
How to teach her to wait her turn
How to put her privacy and safety above using her for money

The list goes on...

• Heart
  • Sad

Curious

I come on here and get all excited as I've got 4 pages of Ingham talk to catch up on. NO, HELL NO! Off topic with an international debate on what to call schools.

• Haha
  • Heart

lmmomSD

Seeing how long my comment lasts
The jealousy argument. Where do I begin? Why on Earth would I be jealous of these people? A lazy gross cow in a loveless marriage to an alleged nonce who constantly wears a greasy beanie, dies his hair, has a 90's emo haircut and still thinks he can make a living rollerblading somehow? They do have lovely daughters, but I have lovely kids of my own, and they don't seem to appreciate their daughters or want them to grow and be independent and productive members of society.

Yeah, I would like to travel more, but I certainly wouldn't pimp out my kids to be able to do it. I will save my money, just like most people do, and enjoy my trips with my kids, and not have to film them and turn the camera on myself and yammer on about how we have made such "magical memories" while my daughter is trying desperately to get my attention.
Sorry, I don't see anything to be jealous of here.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Kimchiisbae

Chatty Member
I can't believe that I classed myself as somebody who knew the internet well.. and that I only found out about this website and the fact you can slag the Inghams to your hearts content, 3 days ago. And do you know who told me about this website.. only the Inghams biggest (And roughest) fan, mcflee!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 30