The Ingham Family #26 Prat in the hat. Kids a brat and they’re still buying tat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What light switch on is this? ? I haven’t watched their latest offering of suspense.

Reactions: 2
Imagine being born and the first thing you (fuzzily) see is creepy's red monkey face woohooing at you. I'd go straight back in.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
What light switch on is this? ? I haven’t watched their latest offering of suspense.
They have installed a light or 2 in the front garden and the big switch on tomorrow and they said the neighbours are coming out to watch and have been asking where they bought them etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
All the neighbours are coming out for the big light switch on. What planet do these 2 actually live on. Can’t wait to see it. The crowds will be massive lol
Why in hell bells is there a big light switch on? I thought that was a Christmas thing!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
The light switch on is in the back garden, Creepy will be jumping up and down on the trampoline His bad back a distant memory,Whoo hooing as he waits for the Gifts arriving and wondering if the Baby was worth having,Perhaps they could ask the local band to play fanfare for the common. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They have installed a light or 2 in the front garden and the big switch on tomorrow and they said the neighbours are coming out to watch and have been asking where they bought them etc.
These two really are deluded aren't they? I hope the lights fail for there 'big light switch on'

Reactions: 7
Imagine being born and the first thing you (fuzzily) see is creepy's red monkey face woohooing at you. I'd go straight back in.
Considering ‘back in’ is only possible through Sarah’s ‘doesn’t change her onesie for weeks’ questionable nether regions, I’d take my chances on the outside.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did Chris really say that he couldn't change the bedding as he wouldn't have enough time to get it all back on? I'd understand this if they only had one set of bedding which needed washing and drying before putting on but Sarah buys new bedding weekly.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Did Chris really say that he couldn't change the bedding as he wouldn't have enough time to get it all back on? I'd understand this if they only had one set of bedding which needed washing and drying before putting on but Sarah buys new bedding weekly.
I noticed this! Surely they have a lot more than one set ?! Ewww!

• Haha
  • Wow
I’ve not watched a vlog for a few days now, so I thought I’d give tonight’s a quick look.
I admire Lazy’s obvious concern for her grandma, she can’t actually remember her age or what operation she is having but did still manage to drag her round the shops on the way back from the hospital.
Creepy clearly needs to dial back on whatever medication he is shovelling in as he’s not only still waffling shite but jabbering like a monkey that’s just dropped a couple of E’s.
As he enters the girls bedroom he tells us it’s about 8pm when the clock actually shows it’s almost quarter to ten. I did think ‘why lie’ but then I remembered this is the Minghams they lie for a living.
Their vlogs have no content, no entertainment value and no chance of me giving them another view anytime soon.
4ADC7AF9-ABA9-45F0-BD44-DE1FC249520E.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I’ve not watched a vlog for a few days now, so I thought I’d give tonight’s a quick look.
I admire Lazy’s obvious concern for her grandma, she can’t actually remember her age or what operation she is having but did still manage to drag her round the shops on the way back from the hospital.
Creepy clearly needs to dial back on whatever medication he is shovelling in as he’s not only still waffling shite but jabbering like a monkey that’s just dropped a couple of E’s.
As he enters the girls bedroom he tells us it’s about 8pm when the clock shows it’s actually almost quarter to ten. I did think ‘why lie’ but then I remembered this is the Minghams they lie for a living.
There vlogs have no content, no entertainment value and no chance of me givin them another view anytime soon.
View attachment 7363
He watched Pinocchio yesterday, not his fault ?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The light switch on is in the back garden, Creepy will be jumping up and down on the trampoline His bad back a distant memory,Whoo hooing as he waits for the Gifts arriving and wondering if the Baby was worth having,Perhaps they could ask the local band to play fanfare for the common. :ROFLMAO:
Maybe the neighbours could decorate the street? Couple of flags, bunting, red carpet? Cheeky fireworks display?

• Haha
Funny how none of these neighbours who love and admire Sarah so much, even enough to come out and cheer after she passed her driving test, didn't show up to her baby shower.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Imagine the fanfare when they bring the baby home. I bet the paparazzi have started camping out already
Perhaps it’ll be a royal affair and they’ll have all the commoners from the street bowing and hailing to the new prince.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Imagine the fanfare when they bring the baby home. I bet the paparazzi have started camping out already
I think they probably need to hire security guards. One for them and the other three for Sarah's huge pile of post birth snacks*

**Sugar free

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Well Ladbaby Mum is nominated for Mum of the year...

Sarah hasn't got a hope in hell of being nominated at all! Bet she's seething as she's practically copied them for a while now!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.