The Ingham Family #26 Prat in the hat. Kids a brat and they’re still buying tat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A lot of secondary schools are called **** high school but the generic term for the school you attend after primary school is secondary school. That is what it still says on the admission forms. I think a lot of the old comprehensives changed their name to high school in an unofficial attempt to Americanise our system. It was the same time that they changed our year names too. Nursery, Reception then yr1 to yr13. Officially it is still secondary school though.

This is the first and last time I will admit this but the inghams am right I jealous of them - I cant have any more children but would love to have a singleton after the birth of my twins but don't get me wrong I'm grateful and better off than alot of people who have no children and cant but Sarah ingham boils my piss when she goes on about not been ready when other people been ready for a long time and cant

Reactions: 8
A lot of secondary schools are called **** high school but the generic term for the school you attend after primary school is secondary school. That is what it still says on the admission forms. I think a lot of the old comprehensives changed their name to high school in an unofficial attempt to Americanise our system. It was the same time that they changed our year names too. Nursery, Reception then yr1 to yr13. Officially it is still secondary school though.
My daughter just got her letter back last week and I've just checked it and it stated secondary lol so your right but too me I will always call it high as mine was xxxxxx high school makes children feel big too saying your going to high school - secondary sounds boring lol

Where I am we call them high schools. “Comp” is especially reserved for high schools that are well, very rubbish and have a bad rep. (Yes I’m aware that is offensive and snobbish, but that’s how they say it where I live ?). I think it’s a throw back to when grammar schools were converted to comps.
- also why has my status gone form VIP member to well-known?)

Reactions: 1
I might be the only one that notices this but it drove me round the twist seeing the girls all dancing round and messing with their hands in their pockets. I hate seeing anyone walking with their hands in their pockets it is bloody dangerous.

I might be the only one that notices this but it drove me round the twist seeing the girls all dancing round and messing with their hands in their pockets. I hate seeing anyone walking with their hands in their pockets it is bloody dangerous.
Not only is it dangerous but I was also taught it’s very rude and bad manners to walk around with hands in pockets.

Does she not understand the difference between the cinema and the theatre? You don’t bring snacks to the theatre it’s disrespectful and noisy for people around you. Honestly they are ridiculous
Since when has it been wrong to bring snacks to the theatre!? I always open my packets before it starts and only eat during the noisy bits, no different to how I eat at the cinema actually. I find it strange that you think this. They sell snacks and drinks at the theatre!!

Reactions: 8
Where I’m from the ‘high school’ in the area was a private school.

We called ours senior or secondary

Cinemas and theatres selling snacks. There is no ‘etiquette’ about not eating/ drinking at the theatre as long as you are respectful about it.

Reactions: 1
Why is it dangerous?? Im always walking with my hands in my coat pocket

Reactions: 2
those girls need some good cheering lessons, how halfhearted was their yeeeay today and then they stopped looked over at mom probably getting them on for a little more cheers.
It has been to long they don't remember how to do it anymore.
The man doesn't need any encouragement. When he reads this, Creepy will dust off his pompoms and lycra crop top & hot-pants combo for sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Since when has it been wrong to bring snacks to the theatre!? I always open my packets before it starts and only eat during the noisy bits, no different to how I eat at the cinema actually. I find it strange that you think this. They sell snacks and drinks at the theatre!!
You sound like a fair and considerate theatregoer but sadly not everyone is as courteous as you.

I think, realistically speaking, you have to expect a bit of commotion during a kid's show and a weekend matinee but otherwise it's not too much to ask for people to keep disruption to a minimum so you can enjoy an uninterrupted performance.

Last edited:
#27 Creepy's bad back, Lazy eating mints by the pack, Ltd accounts and views they lack.

(Rubbish, but still ? )

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I thought Sarah had been put on a diet when she claimed she only had sugar snap peas for dinner in yesterday's vlog, then she had two packets of them in the theatre in today's vlog. However after the show ended they went for a meal at Nandos and had dessert afterwards as if the pick and mix and popcorn etc wasn't enough.

I feel anxious for the kids and the unborn baby for the massive amounts of sugar and other rubbish they consume on a daily basis. Just thinking about it makes me feel ill.

Reactions: 5
#27 The weirdo pound has fallen, lazys looking swollen so merch ideas were stolen.

Reactions: 13
Thread idea: the accounts are due, baby Ingham too, you’re no longer the favourite gorgeous boo boo

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Thread idea - the channel has stopped thriving but baby Bingham will soon be arriving will this stop Chris from skinny dip diving

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There version exact same
That slogan is on everything from mugs, signs, stickers, pop sockets, TShirts everywhere so are they claiming it as their own? Isabelle or any of them have never said it from what I've heard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.