The Ingham Family #26 Prat in the hat. Kids a brat and they’re still buying tat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bit pointless launching a teeshirt with a picture of you all on it when there’s literally about to be another one of you. The tee shirts will be out of date before they’ve arrived
Then the Ifam will be granted the opportunity to purchase more tat merch updated to include new baby 'It'.

Reactions: 1
Who in all honest to God would want to walk around In that? If parents feel the need to purchase this cheap tat for their precious darlings then they need to be very careful. I wouldn’t feel safe allowing my kids to wear anything remotely connected to this family out in public. There are so many crazy people out there!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
The merch store insta has Isabelle as the profile pic with her gob open again ?.

The 'id rather be watching Ingham family' t-shirt is a rip off of a primark one that says 'id rather be watching friends'

• Angry
Reactions: 6
I saw a poor girl in Primark the other day wearing an ifam hoodie. Who buys this crap? and why would you let your child wear it. Some people are so deluded.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
that's the most ugliest YT merch i've ever seen, and there's some ugly stuff out there.

Reactions: 8
This may of been covered as I've not been as active on here as my spare time I've been watching April the giraffe who is much more entertaining than the minghams but fed up of lazy stating she looks after the Instagram of her youngest 2... Cough cough because comments on esmes shows she's not protecting her daughters 1 bit. 5 days the comments have been there so clearly not managing it well.
My major thing with this is the fact that no the two that are younger perhaps can’t access it freely (guessing they totally know what’s on their iPad) but Isabelle can???? So she’s ok to access and see those comments? And low and behold she passes her phone to the girls to see their insta & wanted to see the comments.
Also you can QUITE EASILY block certain words on Instagram? Surely as an influencer they would realise this? It’s honeslty not that difficult. They are literally the worst type of social media influencer because they can’t even properly use their fckin social media.

• Angry
Reactions: 6

I found these genuine t shirts for the Saccone Jolys, but I think the 'pizza party' ones are satire?

• Wow

I found these genuine t shirts for the Saccone Jolys, but I think the 'pizza party' ones are satire?
I don't think they are guenine. Anyone can upload to redbubble and tag it with a certain word.

In regards to today’s drivel, Chris complaining about the Hospital parking , there’s loads around the area (I’ve just got back from a 3pm appointment at LGI and found loads of spaces) . The cafe Nero that Sarah is sat at, is a two second walk away from the car parking structure. I don’t understand why they like to complain about the NHS !!

Money has to be tight if he’s complaining about parking costs and car insurance !

Reactions: 9
In regards to today’s drivel, Chris complaining about the Hospital parking , there’s loads around the area (I’ve just got back from a 3pm appointment at LGI and found loads of spaces) . The cafe Nero that Sarah is sat at, is a two second walk away from the car parking structure. I don’t understand why they like to complain about the NHS !!

Money has to be tight if he’s complaining about parking costs and car insurance !
What was Isla's thing?

What was Isla's thing?
Sarah saw on her Facebook memories that when she was preggers with Isla she had a 34 week scan and it showed that Isla hadn’t grown in three weeks and that she needed another scan . She says her and Chris don’t remember this at all.

Sarah saw on her Facebook memories that when she was preggers with Isla she had a 34 week scan and it showed that Isla hadn’t grown in three weeks and that she needed another scan . She says her and Chris don’t remember this at all.
And to think she was complaining a few weeks ago about the nhs and saying that there was no mention of Isla being a low birth weight

Reactions: 3
And to think was complaining a few weeks ago about the nhs and saying that there was no mention of Isla being a low birth weight
They honestly talk out of their arse! They wouldn’t know the truth if it hit them in the face !

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Something we didn’t know about our 6 year old ?
Now, if I was a betting puppy...
Daddy is uncle, and uncle is daddy.
Which means Isla boo boo never needs to worry about turning ginger. ? let’s look on the bright side
?
Obviously just a guess.
Where is Dave lately.
He promised us forever ? #myforever #whereyouatdaddydave

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.