The Ingham Family #26 Prat in the hat. Kids a brat and they’re still buying tat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they do. Hugely. I don’t know of any pregnant woman who once hitting 37 weeks wasnt desperate for labour to come so she could finally meet her baby.

Not wanting to prolong the pregnancy just so she can laze about, a’la Sarah ?
I think they do too. She's not cared about this baby at all. Has she even seen a midwife recently?

Reactions: 5
I haven't seen any excitement from either of them about this baby. The pregnancy just seems like an inconvenience and was definitely an attempt to pull in more subscribers which it just hasn't done. There's no emotion from either of them when referring to the baby at all. I've seen Sarah get more excited over a doughnut then the impending arrival of her little boy!

• Sad
Reactions: 34
I think they do. Hugely. I don’t know of any pregnant woman who once hitting 37 weeks wasnt desperate for labour to come so she could finally meet her baby.

When I was 37 weeks I kept hoping labour would start. Every little niggle every little pain I thought this is it! With my 1st i had no idea what to expect. On my actual due date I started having minor contractions and some leakage of my waters. I was really gearing myself up. Went to the hospital and walked around all day but was still only measuring 1-2cms and after they gave me diamorphine for the pain it stopped the contractions and they ended up sending me home. In the end She actually ended up coming 4 days late. With my 2nd pregnancy I had a few scares along the way so will admit I wanted her born Just so i could get rid of the anxiety.

Reactions: 8

Oh my goodness. I was desperate to have my daughter by 37 weeks ? it was a really hot summer and it starts to hurt by the end...but I wasn't just sitting on my arse all day, I was helping paint the bathroom and nesting furiously. Had her at nearly 41 weeks but it wasn't for lack of trying ?

I think she's going to go overdue because she never moves and you actually need to be up walking, bouncing on a ball etc to try and get the baby down. And I'll laugh if she's picked an elective section for the "easy" option, they are SO not. The hospital I was in didn't let us lie around all day eating, recovery is very painful and those Clexane injections are vile, she's going to regret it if she's done that ?

Reactions: 8
Oh my goodness. I was desperate to have my daughter by 37 weeks ? it was a really hot summer and it starts to hurt by the end...but I wasn't just sitting on my arse all day, I was helping paint the bathroom and nesting furiously. Had her at nearly 41 weeks but it wasn't for lack of trying ?

I think she's going to go overdue because she never moves and you actually need to be up walking, bouncing on a ball etc to try and get the baby down. And I'll laugh if she's picked an elective section for the "easy" option, they are SO not. The hospital I was in didn't let us lie around all day eating, recovery is very painful and those Clexane injections are vile, she's going to regret it if she's done that ?
Wonder if she will need to be induced? I heard that is horrific if so.

I agree that Clexane is vile, My Daugheter has to inject into her stomach Daily, She has a massive Lump from them.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I would like to see them do a video where they sit down and explain their justifications for vlogging their kids daily. I would like to know how they think it benefits their children, and I would like to know if they ever consider the effects it might have on their mental health?

I personally cannot think of one single benefit to a child to be raised having their lives vlogged, I can only think of negatives. I would like to hear one of these vlogging parents discuss it.
Queen of the sloths has actually said a few times that they actually vlog for "memories". Yes memories are old family photos where all the kids wear matching cagouls on a rainy sea front, not having millions of views on vlogs where your dad says sick and cool man and your moms eyebrows have their own magnetic pull.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
My daughter was 6 days overdue. She was born on the Wednesday and we were due to move house on the Saturday so I was desperate for her to arrive well before the house move. Just hours before her arrival I'd been at the new house emptying boxes and getting everywhere cleaned ready for us. I couldn't be doing with sitting on my arse like Sarah does. She won't cope when this baby arrives and she actually has to move off the sofa

Reactions: 4
That poor little boy means so little to them. Any of my friends who have had babies were bursting with excitement and desperation to meet their kids at the same point Sarah is at now. And no one I know would have been calling their unborn child ‘it’ especially knowing the gender.

I agree he’ll just be used for click bait.
Though I really hope they’re not low enough to use health related clickbait. ‘We’re so worried about him’ ‘OMG emergency’ etc but I won’t be surprised to see it.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
My daughter was 6 days overdue. She was born on the Wednesday and we were due to move house on the Saturday so I was desperate for her to arrive well before the house move. Just hours before her arrival I'd been at the new house emptying boxes and getting everywhere cleaned ready for us. I couldn't be doing with sitting on my arse like Sarah does. She won't cope when this baby arrives and she actually has to move off the sofa
She won’t be moving from the sofa though, Chris will. Perhaps this is why he has been complaining of all these ailments bad back etc so he’ll be laid up and Sarah will have to do everything singlehandedly.

That poor little boy means so little to them. Any of my friends who have had babies were bursting with excitement and desperation to meet their kids at the same point Sarah is at now. And no one I know would have been calling their unborn child ‘it’ especially knowing the gender.

Though I really hope they’re not low enough to use health related clickbait. ‘We’re so worried about him’ ‘OMG emergency’ etc but I won’t be surprised to see it.
I can see the vile CLICKBAIT titles now regarding health issues, emergencies etc

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 10

The fact they havnt done a name reveal yet is odd. No clickbate of a name that other people have done.

The fact they havnt done a name reveal yet is odd. No clickbate of a name that other people have done.
Sarah said they won't be doing a name reveal until after he's born because she gets anxiety if someone comments that they don't like the name! I'm not sure what's she's expecting once he's born and they reveal his name as there's bound to be people who don't like it regardless

Reactions: 16
Probably waiting to do a name reveal after he’s born. ‘Introducing ____’ and then a whole video of waffle before squeezing it in at the end.

Though whatever they do, I hope it’s as awful as Family Fizz’s name reveal with the name scribbled across the mother’s belly in black marker that the kids struggled to read ? too funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Dont see the problem... No sugar to be seen here.... No sugar situation
Of course not. That's actually not chocolate it's carob because obviously she'd go for a much healthier alternative. And that's not icing...she likes a little milk on her pancakes. Makes sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She won’t be moving anywhere. She’s got a rucksack full of sweets to keep her going. And a garage full of Easter eggs

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.