Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Highlandcow

VIP Member

And another thing Chris! Get some steroid cream lathered on that rashy face! You don't need to furiously shave your beard every day, let the ginger hair free!

And cut your bloody fingernails as well!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 25

Charmball

VIP Member
I’ve heard Sky News have told Kay Burley to skip the impending Royal birth and head straight to Leeds......

• Haha
D

Departed member 294

Funny how none of these neighbours who love and admire Sarah so much, even enough to come out and cheer after she passed her driving test, didn't show up to her baby shower.

• Haha

Kimchiisbae

Chatty Member
I would like to see them do a video where they sit down and explain their justifications for vlogging their kids daily. I would like to know how they think it benefits their children, and I would like to know if they ever consider the effects it might have on their mental health?

I personally cannot think of one single benefit to a child to be raised having their lives vlogged, I can only think of negatives. I would like to hear one of these vlogging parents discuss it.
Queen of the sloths has actually said a few times that they actually vlog for "memories". Yes memories are old family photos where all the kids wear matching cagouls on a rainy sea front, not having millions of views on vlogs where your dad says sick and cool man and your moms eyebrows have their own magnetic pull.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 24

Hatshepsut

Madam Sarah has been disagreed with, so responds with block capitals!! Why set your 6 year old up with an account if she has no access to social media?! This isn’t a controlled women, this is a human that thinks the world revolves around her and that she is always right! I hope they crash soon......
Another load of bullshit from the lying mouth of Lazy Mingham. They clearly have no idea what their girls have access to online as it was only a few months ago that, unbeknown to them, Isla used Creepy’s Amazon account to order a DVD.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Gilmore1

I'm pretty sure Jess's Mum disproved all this.
Jess is home schooled.
Yep I did. Jess didn’t take graphics for GCSE, doesn’t know that person and spent all of year 11 at home self teaching (Camhs signed her off for having a non existent eating disorder as they thought school would use too many carlories ?. She’s been working for a year and 6 months now! That kid is talking bollocks. It highly irritates me what lengths these kids go to, to support their idol!

• Sad

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
I know their vlogs are a total boring shitfest at the moment... But has anyone noticed how much happier (and more alive) the girls are recently? Where they're not being dragged here, there and everywhere (because it's clear they can no longer afford it, and no longer get brand deals). The girls seem to have a little more normality (except Isabelle who should be out with her friends more).

It's just nice not to see them totally pale and exhausted all the time.

soberpanda

the open mouth thumb nails are really starting to piss me off. With all the talk about YT pedos recently you'd think they'd listen but I'm really beginning to believe they don't care about their kids. Can't comprehend family vloggers who think they're above it all. It just makes their kids more of a target

• Angry

soberpanda

Ive realised why I can’t sit through a vlog of theirs. There are many reasons, of course. But omg I HATE the way Sarah talks.

“It is SUCH ... a nice day. ToDAY.”

I don’t even know how to write how she speaks but it bothers me so much.

Ava girl

I think Isla will withdraw into herself and become introverted, She as been the precious baby of the family for seven years even isabell talks to her like she is a two year old and Isla plays that role wonderfully even openly regressing into baby toddler behaviour to make sure she is the centre of attention, They have done her no favours at all, I feel she will be deeply hurt at losing her baby role and be overwhelmed with feelings of insecurity and to hide this because she will know at the age of seven this is undesirable I think she will withdraw and be quiet and uninterested, I will be surprised if at seven years old she shows open jealousy she will find more subtle ways of showing her discomfort with the situation!

• Sad

Sassyspud

Someone needs to tell her to chill, she might set herself off into early labour and god forbid that happen before the snack bag is packed
Pretty sure she has a back up snack bag already waiting by the door...
I can already imagine the scenes in the labour room

"push Sarah, push!!"
"I am 'AVIN a TWIX!"

• Haha
  • Heart

soberpanda

It is maybe an unpopular opinion but I don’t think family vlogging should be allowed. There are laws against child labour, and I think family vlogging comes into that. I would really resent my parents if I’d had a childhood like this.

• Heart

SarahGard83

VIP Member
Does it annoy anyone else when Sarah refers to holidays such as Easter and Halloween as seasons. She was rattling on about how she loves the season of Easter. Sarah love, Easter is a holiday, Spring is the season!

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Nellienoo193

I’m now fed up of her REPEATEDLY telling us how she’s super duper happy to have the baby stay ‘just where he is’ for now. I had a friend who had a stillborn baby at 37 weeks pregnant the more she harps on about how she isn’t even excited to meet her child the more annoyed I get that my friend never got to meet hers.

I know I shouldn’t make this personal and I know that she might not even mean it in a selfish way (she does) but it just upsets me as she KEEPS talking about it! Every vlog for the past week I’m pretty sure she’s said she hopes he doesn’t come soon it just makes me so sad. Like even if she said I’m so excited to meet him but I want him to ‘cook’ for a bit longer as I know this is what’s best but it’s purely cos she loves lazing about on the sofa and can’t be arsed to be a mum of a little one again.

• Sad
  • Heart

SarahGard83

VIP Member
Sarah if you read here please stop talking with your mouth full. It's basic manners. Nobody needs or wants to see it!

• Heart

Doobeedoo

Chatty Member
Chris saying “how we all know how much he loves to clean” . Didn’t he once say he had OCD?! As an actual sufferer of OCD I do not enjoy cleaning, it consumes me, if I don’t do my cleaning routine I don’t sleep, I shake, vomit etc. So I’m sorry Chris you can effing do one!!
Sorry for going off topic but I hate when people say they have OCD because they enjoy cleaning !!

• Sad

Web30

VIP Member
I’m 37 weeks tomorrow and I’m desperate to meet my baby!! She acts like he is an inconvenience and he’s not even born yet, poor baby
I bet if things had gone the way they were hopeing... Free prams, car seats etc it would be a different story.

Reactions: 22

SarahGard83

VIP Member
Why is Chris making the girls beds? Aren't they old enough now to make their own in the mornings? My two have being making beds since they were young. Doesn't hurt to get them to help around the house a bit in my opinion

Teddybear1958

VIP Member
I know it is an unpopular opinion, but I do have some sympathy for Sarah.

There is part of me that thinks she might be completely under his spell. I have seen little things here and there, little interactions between them that, if Sarah were my Daughter \Sister etc, would concern me.

I believe that Chris may be a narcissist, and anyone who has ever dealt with one knows just how awful it can be.

Just my opinion of course.
Unpopular or not it is your opinion and i respect that
My Opinion is that Sarah is far too Confident in everything She says and does to be under his spell
I think they are Equally narcissistic Lack of empathy, compassion and having a sense of entitlement are just a few traits.

• Heart