The Ingham Family #26 Prat in the hat. Kids a brat and they’re still buying tat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah saw on her Facebook memories that when she was preggers with Isla she had a 34 week scan and it showed that Isla hadn’t grown in three weeks and that she needed another scan . She says her and Chris don’t remember this at all.
That's disgraceful. How could you not remember something as worrying as that?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Very similar! This time it was about Isla not Esme but they used the same Sarah sex doll pic!

View attachment 7614
How come on the previous one about Esme they only put “daughter” and not her age, however on Isla’s they specifically mention her age! It’s so bloody irritating and just ugh!

Reactions: 6
‘Something about our 6 year old we never knew’

Well that could be quite a few things really.

How to feed her properly.
How not to stuff her with crisps and doughnuts
How to teach her to wait her turn
How to put her privacy and safety above using her for money

The list goes on...

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
the open mouth thumb nails are really starting to piss me off. With all the talk about YT pedos recently you'd think they'd listen but I'm really beginning to believe they don't care about their kids. Can't comprehend family vloggers who think they're above it all. It just makes their kids more of a target

• Angry
Reactions: 24
"Something we never knew..."

Well, clearly you did know at one point as you uploaded a Facebook status about it. Arseholes.

Sarah - I'm sorry, but you need to ease up on the mint imperials and iced coffees.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
XWhat the actual ever living fk are they bloody doing with that cast? I mean the idea of doing that is creepy to begin with but the nursery in the local primary school do better hand printing than that. Who can give me odds on us never ever seeing that cast again?

Reactions: 7
Who in all honest to God would want to walk around In that? If parents feel the need to purchase this cheap tat for their precious darlings then they need to be very careful. I wouldn’t feel safe allowing my kids to wear anything remotely connected to this family out in public. There are so many crazy people out there!
I honestly thought this was a joke!Seriously ,this is the worst merch yet.I truly hope ,now there`s so much in the news/papers etc about watching what your kids are viewing on youtube ,more parents will question their kids when they ask for this rubbish.

Reactions: 3
the open mouth thumb nails are really starting to piss me off. With all the talk about YT pedos recently you'd think they'd listen but I'm really beginning to believe they don't care about their kids. Can't comprehend family vloggers who think they're above it all. It just makes their kids more of a target
Their 6 and 9 year old daughters, who don’t access social media, have instragram accounts! That speaks volumes in how little they care about their children. She gets nasty with anybody that comments or tells her it is wrong, yet comments on all the ‘nice’ comments and doesn’t see anything untoward in them!! Their children are money, I bet they don’t even have a relationship. They rarely go out together anymore and it all seems like a massive chore. She is an extremely selfish mother, who puts her own greed above the safety of her children!

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Their 6 and 9 year old daughters, who don’t access social media, have instragram accounts! That speaks volumes in how little they care about their children. She gets nasty with anybody that comments or tells her it is wrong, yet comments on all the ‘nice’ comments and doesn’t see anything untoward in them!! Their children are money, I bet they don’t even have a relationship. They rarely go out together anymore and it all seems like a massive chore. She is an extremely selfish mother, who puts her own greed above the safety of her children!
Also ,i`m puzzled as to the comment issue.I only watch two families ,one British ,one Canadian.The Canadian one still has comments disabled.Again ,ethics??

Reactions: 1
Very similar! This time it was about Isla not Esme but they used the same Sarah sex doll pic!

View attachment 7614
Also, not sure if this was mentioned or not, but the pic of Isabelle and Esme in the Prinny birthday vlog from yesterday is the same as the thumbnail for the reacting to our cringy old vlogs they did a week or so ago.

Somebody asked about Isabelles bio dad on their new video and she linked to a vlog
I wonder what her bio dad feels about the chris situation and how much she is shown on the interbet

Somebody asked about Isabelles bio dad on their new video and she linked to a vlog
I wonder what her bio dad feels about the chris situation and how much she is shown on the interbet
Not enough clearly, sorry but any decent parent would have taken action

Reactions: 8
I'm still not understating these extra scans. My babies were born one 6 days early and one 6 days over and weighed 6lbs 11.5 and 6lbs 12ozs. I didn't have extra scans with either of them and was told they were a decent weight. I wouldn't class a baby born at 41 weeks like Sarah says weighing 6lbs 14 as a low birth weight?

Reactions: 2
Why have Sarah and Chris had an NHS scan at the hospital so late in her pregnancy? You only get a 12 and 20 week scan and Sarah’s like 37+, right? Does anyone else think they’re further ahead than they say? Maybe she’s overdue and is having a scan to check..

I am only guessing but I reckon she has gestational diabetes. Obviously that is just my own opinion but there is no reason why you would be scanned if your previous children were 6lb something. They have made that bullshit up.

Reactions: 12
I'm still not understating these extra scans. My babies were born one 6 days early and one 6 days over and weighed 6lbs 11.5 and 6lbs 12ozs. I didn't have extra scans with either of them and was told they were a decent weight. I wouldn't class a baby born at 41 weeks like Sarah says weighing 6lbs 14 as a low birth weight?
I’m confused by this too my babies were born on time. One day after her due date and one the day before. They were 5 lb 14 and 5 lb 9 and I was never offered extra scans and was never told their weight was an issue

Reactions: 6
It is maybe an unpopular opinion but I don’t think family vlogging should be allowed. There are laws against child labour, and I think family vlogging comes into that. I would really resent my parents if I’d had a childhood like this.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.