The Ingham Family #26 Prat in the hat. Kids a brat and they’re still buying tat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is an unacceptable way to style your hair too, there should be laws about that kind of thing.
Those jaggedy points in his fringe surely already violate some kind of health & safety laws...(Dangerous Weapons Act?) They'd take your eye out if you got too close (I Wouldnt!)

• Haha
Reactions: 7

And another thing Chris! Get some steroid cream lathered on that rashy face! You don't need to furiously shave your beard every day, let the ginger hair free!

And cut your bloody fingernails as well!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
I wonder what form of nesting Sarah will take up right before baby arrives? Perhaps more so nestling some Easter eggs and mint imperials into her car door instead. That’s more her style isn’t it ...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve heard Sky News have told Kay Burley to skip the impending Royal birth and head straight to Leeds......

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I wonder what form of nesting Sarah will take up right before baby arrives? Perhaps more so nestling some Easter eggs and mint imperials into her car door instead. That’s more her style isn’t it ...
She'll make an actual nest in her bed, full of chocolate eggs ?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t understand why they try to make such a huge deal of such mundane things? Like fair enough yes the neighbours could have soME interest in the lights & where they came from but who tf has a switch on unless it’s like huge display of Christmas lights or whatever. No one would be that excited, & it’s funny you don’t hear about them for weeks then they’re SO excited for something. I don’t understand the need to feel like they have to over-exaggerate every tiny little minute detail. It’s the problem I think they feel they have to because otherwise their vlogs will be dull & boring (not that they seemingly are that full of life now). But they do it so freakin much and actually, there will be a certain level of people who as they grow older will become more aware of that and the web of silly little lies they’ve told and their channel will take even more of a hit.

As for Isla, can we just remember that she is just a child, she has been constantly babied for however many years & also children do mature at different ages, they may be ahead in some aspects but others not so much. (Even not to the point of not being able to be at a birthday party by herself.. like children act differently when their parents are around). Wanting attention/etc is exceptionally normal & again depending on the child will depend in which ways it comes about so there is nothing ‘wrong’ with Isla’s behaviour, she just needs to be stopped being spoken to in such a babied manner (whenever they say boo-boo it’s always said in such a condescending manner) and that will help her move forwards leaps and bounds. Children do also change and mature a lot also moving up from year 2 to year 3 so that may also be a big change as well.

Reactions: 3
Wonder if they are regretting getting pregnant now, it seems that if they didn’t and chose to travel as much as they did beforehand that would bring them in more money than a baby would. Not a savvy business decision they made because let’s face it that’s what it was for them!
Every feckin thing about this pregnancy is ridiculous! From the way sarah did a pregnancy test, ON CAMERA! To the fake ass telling Chris in a restaurant, and his response was him being totally overwhelmed ? like he hadn't a clue. But the best bit for me, was Sarah finding out the gender and telling Chris that he would have to wait cos she wants to tell her sister first ?? on what planet would that happen ?

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Every feckin thing about this pregnancy is ridiculous! From the way sarah did a pregnancy test, ON CAMERA! To the fake ass telling Chris in a restaurant, and his response was him being totally overwhelmed ? like he hadn't a clue. But the best bit for me, was Sarah finding out the gender and telling Chris that he would have to wait cos she wants to tell her sister first ?? on what planet would that happen ?
He was soooooo overwhelmed, yet he’d apparently been putting pregnancy tags in the vlogs already. What a shitshow of a family honestly

Reactions: 11
I can't believe that I classed myself as somebody who knew the internet well.. and that I only found out about this website and the fact you can slag the Inghams to your hearts content, 3 days ago. And do you know who told me about this website.. only the Inghams biggest (And roughest) fan, mcflee!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
They are both so controlling of each other! Its actually unsettling.

Reactions: 2
sorry if this has been talked about before, i just stared using this site. does anyone have any guesses on what they’re going to name the new baby?

Prinny gets a better happy birthday message from Chris than Sarah did ?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s pathetic as It doesn’t really matter what anyone else thinks! Like you said i’m sure even when she’s announced the name people won’t approve anyway.
People don't approve of her and her creepy husband. Doesn't stop them daily vlogging a pile of tat video

Reactions: 3
I wonder if Prinny will stick around or be rehomed once Comment Down Below is born. Sarah strikes me as the sort of person who couldn’t possibly have a dog around a baby.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She will make a nest in her bed

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.