The Ingham Family #26 Prat in the hat. Kids a brat and they’re still buying tat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still don't understand his weird panic attack at that moment or why noone called the midwife
I still think she is further along than they make out, the panic attack was the boy may be born a huge full term, not little prem baby, and they will be caught out! Also her car seat is covered in plastic - like they are concerned her waters may break!! She stated with one of the girls Labour started and then stopped for 8 hours. She has also mentioned to the kids imagineif you came home from school and he was here .. yes lazy - you are expecting a "suprise" early birth!

Reactions: 10
Yes because she doesn't eat sugar?
That child will go cold turkey on sugar when born - just like a child born to a drug addict! All because she believes she does not do sugar!!! Yeah right!

Reactions: 5
Sarah doesn't eat sugar just like Chris doesn't DM young girls.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Did anyone else pick up on S caring more about the dietary requirements of a fkin swan over what she feeds her kids?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
some of the threads on here are hilarious , im belly laughing at the no sugar comment yeah right and im the queen of England
There are lots of witty people on here. I do wonder what the Inghams and their supporters make of the funny comments on their thread and whether or not the odd snigger or chuckle slips out accidentally, here and there. I'd love to be a fly on the wall when they read this kind of....er...feedback?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Did anyone else pick up on S caring more about the dietary requirements of a fkin swan over what she feeds her kids?
I only got a few minutes in (then got bored) but I heard her mention that she was going to get bread for them. Please tell me she realised the error of her ways and didn't feed them bread after all. I thought that these days it's now common knowledge that bread is bad for ducks, geese etc and it can end up polluting the water. (Still got the YT window open, might go and watch the rest rather than counting sheep!)

Reactions: 6
It’s ages since I heard this joke I forget how it ends. ?

An Ingham woman, a Dixon woman and a Vlogging camera walk into a playground.....
All Children and teaching staff near by grab their belongings,
hide their social media platforms/valuable items and wallets and make a run for it.

Something like that??

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I see what you mean. Also noticed that she only referred to them as swans, and not ducks, after she'd apparently read the sign about giving them the correct food. I wasn't too sure about them giving Katrina's young boy the sherbet dib dab either, as he's walking around.

Reactions: 6
Totally. Absolutely no need to specify that it's a GIRL'S pregnant belly unless your motives are suspect.....or you're completely naive to the shady implications (he's not)...or you're thick as sh*t and think males get pregnant too (transgender people aside) and in this respect he's not a thicko.

It's a bit of a stretch to refer to Sarah as a "girl" at her age.......I'm surprised they haven't had the local council round too, on Trade Descriptions
Are they all things Chris has looked up? if so, How can you see them?

I still don't understand his weird panic attack at that moment or why noone called the midwife

Does she even have a midwife? Did she not try her hardest to get shot of her? Can't phone her vanity scan clinic in the middle of the night, probably only open 9-5.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I only got a few minutes in (then got bored) but I heard her mention that she was going to get bread for them. Please tell me she realised the error of her ways and didn't feed them bread after all. I thought that these days it's now common knowledge that bread is bad for ducks, geese etc and it can end up polluting the water. (Still got the YT window open, might go and watch the rest rather than counting sheep!)
I'm a massive swan geek. We have two round here who now recognise me/my voice and always come over to see me and I can hand feed them. Anyway, bread is fine for them. Swans have actually been dying because they haven't been having the bread that keeps them warm and the right weight for the winter.
I think people want us to believe its bad because it ruins the water but to be honest the swans I feed eat all the bread anyway and if the don't then the seagulls do.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
HMM, why did Chris' subconscious trigger a panic attack? Mystery that.
I'm wondering if it's because when she goes into labour and into the hospital, it's out of his control, who he has to see etc. He can't just walk away if they are getting any kind of disgust aimed at them. I find it very odd that Sarah has had no actual midwife appts, only scans. Are they avoiding public places where they are sitting ducks? Out shopping or in a park etc, they can just move on if anything is said.

Reactions: 12
I'm guessing next Friday it'll be Esme's turn to suprise the girls with a sleepover as Isla did it last week (or week before) and Isabelle today! ?
a sleepover! Sisters, in their own house ? this was the super surprise Isabelle was so excited about! The surprise she was saying she couldn't wait to tell the girls..
Esme and Isla got to watch the end of a movie they started and then the 3 of them were going to sleep. In.the same room. That was it.
Clearly, She was told to say it and feign great joy over it by her fookin idiot parents. They really are scraping the bottom of a barrel that has a gaping hole underneath for content ?

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Maybe they can borrow a baby reborn from Mary Shortle and use it as a stunt double during the birthing vlog.
Sure they can just take another one of Esmes dolls and destroy it on her to fit the purpose. Surely the child will understand it's all for the Ifam ?

• Sad
Reactions: 4
She said that Chris wakes if there is any movement from her because he's a light sleeper, so that's why she asked him to get the paracetamol. He would have woken anyway, so no need for her to get it herself. Yet, if she was in that much pain, enough to pull that weird face she showed us, that didn't wake him? And him a light sleeper? And who, in their right mind, would think paracetamol would help with Braxton hicks/real contractions! This ain't her first rodeo ?

Reactions: 26
I'm a massive swan geek. We have two round here who now recognise me/my voice and always come over to see me and I can hand feed them. Anyway, bread is fine for them. Swans have actually been dying because they haven't been having the bread that keeps them warm and the right weight for the winter.
I think people want us to believe its bad because it ruins the water but to be honest the swans I feed eat all the bread anyway and if the don't then the seagulls do.
We are the same - the swans recognise use too and we also feed them bread

We threw in the recommended oats/grapes and they swam away ??

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm wondering if it's because when she goes into labour and into the hospital, it's out of his control, who he has to see etc. He can't just walk away if they are getting any kind of disgust aimed at them. I find it very odd that Sarah has had no actual midwife appts, only scans. Are they avoiding public places where they are sitting ducks? Out shopping or in a park etc, they can just move on if anything is said.
I was in their area yesterday. I get the feeling when they go to all these tit shops etc they aren’t in their immediate area where they live - I could be wrong though

Reactions: 3
Yes but if we're going to post all the cringey things they come out with on a regular basis, there are sooooo many we'll need to start thinking of a new thread title now!

There should be an iSham 'bullsh*t bingo' game...watch the vlogs and every time they say the cringey phrases written on your playing card you get to trough a doughnut.
I know I'm late to the party but, my current favorite is Chris whining on about how much his back hurts and how he's SO concerned about it, and then strapping on his skates and talking about how he's doing some "really exciting filming" that he just can't wait for us to see...

And the other isn't so much a lie as a pet peeve. Along with their overuse of "litrally" and "obsessed", if you want alcohol poisoning, take a drink every time Sarah says "bits and bats" in the video where Chris is showing off his power washer.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.