The Ingham Family #26 Prat in the hat. Kids a brat and they’re still buying tat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh please tell me that Lazy got a few failed, flipped pancakes stuck to the ceiling (accidentally on purpose) and left them to go crusty, for Creepy to scrape off. (After all, it's not her fault that her toss-pot is severely substandard!!!)

Chris would have to deploy the industrial strength pressure washer or get the builders to chisel off the debris. Speaking of which, have we actually seen these builders or seen any evidence of them being there? (apart from the doughnuts on the table, the other day, which were obviously left out to go with their builders brew and totally weren't for anyone else!)
what are the builders even meant to be doing

Right sorry just saying it how it is..but the lights? Wtf is the point of them? You don’t live in an old rustic house where they match it’s a new build! More modern ones would be more fitting would they not? Maybe it’s to illuminate all the people stalking them so they catch them on the cctv doorbell when they go away on holiday ?

Reactions: 10
Right sorry just saying it how it is..but the lights? Wtf is the point of them? You don’t live in an old rustic house where they match it’s a new build! More modern ones would be more fitting would they not? Maybe it’s to illuminate all the people stalking them so they catch them on the cctv doorbell when they go away on holiday ?
They weren't even that bright. I agree they seemed pointless. I'm suprised they were even allowed to have them up.

Reactions: 3
If I hadn’t just got off a 8 hour flight I’d explain why you are extremely wrong in greater detail. But taking one example, agrial, who own many branded prepackaged foods have 2 or 3 processing plants on the entire African continent, in comparison they have 3+ in Spain alone. These companies don’t go into countries to make it a better place, it’s cheap labour and crappy work conditions.

The environmental and nutritional issues around pre packaged foods are massive. And with the environmental, it’s the poorest who will be impacted the most. You think the world is at each other’s throats now? Just wait until you add food shortages (heck look at Venezuela for an example of how lack of food can escalate things) and extreme weather patterns. If you want to help ‘villagers in Africa have jobs’, support sustainable industries and charities. Don’t pat yourself on the back for being lazy, because truthfully that’s what it is. Western laziness.
??? thank duck someone said it! Just catching up on the thread and when I saw that post I was ?

Are we 100 percent certain that these lights aren't coloured red?;):ROFLMAO: At least that could explain the neighbours' interest!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Are we 100 percent certain that these lights aren't coloured red?;):ROFLMAO: At least that could explain the neighbours' interest!!
Love it! We all know they are into everything they shouldn’t be so wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest but oh my word that’s a thought ?

• Haha
Seeing how long my comment lasts
The jealousy argument. Where do I begin? Why on Earth would I be jealous of these people? A lazy gross cow in a loveless marriage to an alleged nonce who constantly wears a greasy beanie, dies his hair, has a 90's emo haircut and still thinks he can make a living rollerblading somehow? They do have lovely daughters, but I have lovely kids of my own, and they don't seem to appreciate their daughters or want them to grow and be independent and productive members of society.

Yeah, I would like to travel more, but I certainly wouldn't pimp out my kids to be able to do it. I will save my money, just like most people do, and enjoy my trips with my kids, and not have to film them and turn the camera on myself and yammer on about how we have made such "magical memories" while my daughter is trying desperately to get my attention.
Sorry, I don't see anything to be jealous of here.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
They are part of Facebook Launchpad - Google it. It's a new way to make money by uploading vids to FB. The whole "we're doing this for you" spiel is a load of bollocks. They're just trying to make more money because that's all they bleeping think about in life.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
They are part of Facebook Launchpad - Google it. It's a new way to make money by uploading vids to FB. The whole "we're doing this for you" spiel is a load of bollocks. They're just trying to make more money because that's all they bleeping thing about in life.
Can they not be reported? It seems you have to be 'selected' for it? I'm guessing they're doing this because a lot of their videos have been demonetised due to the pweirdo ring. Makes me angry that they're putting money before the kids!

Reactions: 5
Can they not be reported? It seems you have to be 'selected' for it? I'm guessing they're doing this because a lot of their videos have been demonetised due to the pweirdo ring. Makes me angry that they're putting money before the kids!
People already in the program can "refer" others. Some people in vlogging FB groups have been raving about the money they're making through it and have said they'll refer people for it. Of course, Sarah had her hand up for referral quicker than Chris takes to slide into a teenager's DMs, so I can only assume they've been accepted off the strength of their YT subs. So I'd heartily recommend to anyone on here not to watch on FB because they'll get paid for it!!

• Angry
Reactions: 18
The jealousy argument. Where do I begin? Why on Earth would I be jealous of these people? A lazy gross cow in a loveless marriage to an alleged nonce who constantly wears a greasy beanie, dies his hair, has a 90's emo haircut and still thinks he can make a living rollerblading somehow? They do have lovely daughters, but I have lovely kids of my own, and they don't seem to appreciate their daughters or want them to grow and be independent and productive members of society.

Yeah, I would like to travel more, but I certainly wouldn't pimp out my kids to be able to do it. I will save my money, just like most people do, and enjoy my trips with my kids, and not have to film them and turn the camera on myself and yammer on about how we have made such "magical memories" while my daughter is trying desperately to get my attention.
Sorry, I don't see anything to be jealous of here.
Well said you spoke for me too. Such a delusional woman

Reactions: 2
I wonder if Prinny will stick around or be rehomed once Comment Down Below is born. Sarah strikes me as the sort of person who couldn’t possibly have a dog around a baby.
She could well decide the only course of action is to pass "comment down below" (love that ?) over to Jane for rearing so prinny woo woo doesn't get put out ?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
People already in the program can "refer" others. Some people in vlogging FB groups have been raving about the money they're making through it and have said they'll refer people for it. Of course, Sarah had her hand up for referral quicker than Chris takes to slide into a teenager's DMs, so I can only assume they've been accepted off the strength of their YT subs. So I'd heartily recommend to anyone on here not to watch on FB because they'll get paid for it!!
is there someway we can put the word out on fb to let others nknow about Creepy and that Slug so that they don't watch their videos? This should not be happening. Fb is not YT. I can't. This annoys me

Reactions: 8
Think they've mentioned in previous vlogs, builders are fixing ' a few snagging issues'??
That's what they said but surely there isn't a builder in the land skilled enough to sort out all the things that aren't right in that house!

I wonder if they've been beefing up security somehow. Or maybe building a little granny annexe for Jane and Prinny or even a doghouse for Chris. Bearing in mind how they love to share the mundane stuff, I'm surprised that we haven't actually seen any evidence of the builders or their activity. A lingering shot of a pile of the builders' dust might be more interesting than their usual footage.

Reactions: 4
Ah sorry. I thought you needed a certain amount of likes to be accepted. Won't be giving them a view there either then. Will have look more into the fb thing. Ty for informing me

I remember seeing this whole family from mxhomes, it was a few months ago and she made some really good points. Followed it ever since! Saving this post so I can read through properly later x

Yeah, I would like to travel more, but I certainly wouldn't pimp out my kids to be able to do it. I will save my money, just like most people do, and enjoy my trips with my kids....
They don't really travel though, do they? In my book, visiting swimming pools and theme parks abroad whilst stuffing yourself with all the same fast foods which you eat at home doesn't truly constitute travel. And it'd be a bit of a stretch to say that they're absorbing and digesting any (agri)culture whilst aborad....just calories.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.