The Ingham Family #26 Prat in the hat. Kids a brat and they’re still buying tat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
:ROFLMAO: this reminds me of some lyrics from the "Land of Oz" song from Wizard of Oz

"We get up at 12 and start to work at 1
Take an hour for lunch and then at 2 we're done
Jolly good fun!..."
Ah come on, you are being a bit unfair. She clearly stated that the shops she had to go to were quite a distance apart ? so she couldn't possibly wait to pick up Isla after all the driving around and picking up bits and bats! Takes a lot out of you does driving!
On the other hand, not picking up something for her husband that he actually likes for his lunch was a bit selfish alright. I mean, theres a declaration of "i couldn't give a flying duck about you" right there.

Oh, and i hate to admit it, but the footage of showing Prinny to Isabelle for the first time, did actually bring a tear to my eye. Creepys hands placed where they where when he was guiding her out was uncomfortable though.

Someone has had a view buying spree this morning! Figures reset something like 5am for social blade yet apparently between then and now (6.30am) they've had 44k views? Yeah right....

• Wow
Reactions: 8
This may of been covered as I've not been as active on here as my spare time I've been watching April the giraffe who is much more entertaining than the minghams but fed up of lazy stating she looks after the Instagram of her youngest 2... Cough cough because comments on esmes shows she's not protecting her daughters 1 bit. 5 days the comments have been there so clearly not managing it well.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
This may of been covered as I've not been as active on here as my spare time I've been watching April the giraffe who is much more entertaining than the minghams but fed up of lazy stating she looks after the Instagram of her youngest 2... Cough cough because comments on esmes shows she's not protecting her daughters 1 bit. 5 days the comments have been there so clearly not managing it well.
It took over a week for the reply on Isla’s page about young children not having insta! It’s not vetted properly and I get that they get loads of comments, but you would be constantly scanning! The unfortunate thing is, they would see nothing wrong with this. The compliments, no matter how low and sick that they are, stay. The are only interested in attacking those that dare to disagree with them!

Reactions: 8
Oh, and i hate to admit it, but the footage of showing Prinny to Isabelle for the first time, did actually bring a tear to my eye.
I can't say that their blogs ever move me to tears (except from laughter maybe - at them, not with them) - any aspects that might ordinarily be sweet/cute/heartwarming etc are always overshadowed by something negative.

Also it really annoys me that Creepy has the cheek to use those cloudy, crackly, nostalgic type of filters and editing finishes to manipulate viewers into feeling sentimental, warm and fuzzy about their family. Sorry Creepy but I don't think a software has been invented that would give us the fuzzy feels about you and your antics. You can't polish a turd, as they say - your family life is not actually wholesome and will always be tainted, no matter how you edit it. You can't fool us!

Reactions: 11
It's shocking that a 13 year old didn't know how to turn on a hob. My children are 10 and 12 and have had chores for quite some time. Only small things like emptying the dishwasher, taking the recycling outside, making beds etc but both also know how to make a basic meal. My son is a scout and goes on camps quite often. They have a rule on scouts camp that if they don't cook then they go hungry. Life skills are important and you do them no favours by babying them. Unfortunately my two have had to grow up quickly due to me having chemotherapy and my husband working full time but my son lets himself in from school, collects my youngest and will often come home and start a meal for us all. It's not ideal but at least he had these skills to begin with. Those Ingham girls do absolutely nothing around the house but get rewarded at the drop of a hat

Reactions: 15
And here he goes again. Do you think he has this speech written down somewhere? Such a bloody hypocrite.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
creepy modest as ever! We’re treated to a whole paragraph on Insta today of how wonderful Esme is and then the inevitable ‘she is just like me crap!’

• Wow
Reactions: 2
How old is that picture on the tee shirt. Bet it’s been photoshopped to high heaven. She’s posted loads of it on insta. All of it looks basic. Trying to cash in on issy too as she’s got her own lot. Wonder if she’s getting all the profit from hers into a trust

Bit pointless launching a teeshirt with a picture of you all on it when there’s literally about to be another one of you. The tee shirts will be out of date before they’ve arrived

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.