Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Justjonie

VIP Member
Sarah said they won't be doing a name reveal until after he's born because she gets anxiety if someone comments that they don't like the name! I'm not sure what's she's expecting once he's born and they reveal his name as there's bound to be people who don't like it regardless
Anxiety over people not liking the name? Thousands can't stand her husband and call him a pweirdo amongst other names but that doesn't give her anxiety?? A psychologist would have a field day trying to read her logic

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Hatshepsut

I’ve not watched a vlog for a few days now, so I thought I’d give tonight’s a quick look.
I admire Lazy’s obvious concern for her grandma, she can’t actually remember her age or what operation she is having but did still manage to drag her round the shops on the way back from the hospital.
Creepy clearly needs to dial back on whatever medication he is shovelling in as he’s not only still waffling shite but jabbering like a monkey that’s just dropped a couple of E’s.
As he enters the girls bedroom he tells us it’s about 8pm when the clock actually shows it’s almost quarter to ten. I did think ‘why lie’ but then I remembered this is the Minghams they lie for a living.
Their vlogs have no content, no entertainment value and no chance of me giving them another view anytime soon.
4ADC7AF9-ABA9-45F0-BD44-DE1FC249520E.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 29

GiggleBee

VIP Member
It annoyed me too that Isla wanted to go as Matilda to world book Day but because Sarah didn't like the costume she has to go as little red riding hood ?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
I agree, she would have gotten all the support in the world

when the news broke you could see she was broken, her eyes said it all it was awful to see

I was so shocked when suddenly there was no situation, a band aid baby on the way and an embarrassing tattoo for his poor poor pregnant wife
She absolutely missed a trick when those allegations came out. Kicking Chris to the kerb and being a strong independant women. With 3 kids and another on the way. I reckon she’d have 5 million followers by now with the right PR. She could have paid someone to edit the vlogs even.

I don’t have any sympathy. She deserves the drop in views, she’s shown her true colours with nasty little rants. And her behaviour

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
D

Departed member 294

Sarah is a calculating, weak minded, bitch. She deserves no sympathy.

She stayed with Chris because she is lazy, and wants to be kept. She’s now got control, she knows what she is doing.

• Heart

Rlaw1978

VIP Member
I know this is going back to Saturdays vlog but this comment made me laugh. They really don’t consider who their audience is. Even this 13 year old is more aware.
1AB78518-FD46-4DC0-A5B8-439894F5FA4A.jpeg

• Haha

youtubewatcher303

"The one thing that Isla really does not need is a day of spoiling. Did you see her when she didn't win the game? She was really sulky. She has massive issues with control. I really think we are heading for a massive burn out with her once the baby comes."

She's six for goodness sake, I'm not normally a defender of the Ingham clan but really you are reaching with that comment. I hope no-one ever tries dictating to me when and how I can spoil my children. Oh and six year olds do sulk, it's called being a child!
No, it's not reaching. She always needs to be the center of attention. Just a few vlogs ago Issie was talking and Isla randomly interrupted with "hi Mom!" from behind the couch. She's old enough to know better, but she does it a lot. A few weeks ago Sarah (most likely insincerely) said "you're beautiful" but she was talking to Esme and when Isla realized she made a sulky face. They're all spoiled but she's going to end up rotten from it whereas Esme will probably not. I see Esme rejecting their ways in the future and Isla doing whatever it takes to stay their little princess. Isla will be like her mother: entitled.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
M

Member 177

For those who missed this delight here is last year's bargain priced £9.99 Easter egg with a sticker if I remember rightly.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

LilacLil

Sadly That’s exactly what he’s going to be used for.
Can you imagine every thumbnail.
‘Worried about our newborn’ ‘Newborn has colic’ ‘Bathing newborn for the first time’ ‘ ‘Newborn won’t sleep’ the listing is endless
and then "6 month old first nandos, EMOTIONAL"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

Slightly Bonkers

Chatty Member
I still don't understand his weird panic attack at that moment or why noone called the midwife
She said that Chris wakes if there is any movement from her because he's a light sleeper, so that's why she asked him to get the paracetamol. He would have woken anyway, so no need for her to get it herself. Yet, if she was in that much pain, enough to pull that weird face she showed us, that didn't wake him? And him a light sleeper? And who, in their right mind, would think paracetamol would help with Braxton hicks/real contractions! This ain't her first rodeo ?

Reactions: 26

Teddybear1958

VIP Member
Smh, prevention should be a priority in these situations.
When My Children were little I would take them to the local Park, I noticed on a few occasions an elderly man who i felt was very out of place, being that he wasnt with anyone and he didnt have a dog, Alarm bells did ring with me as to why he was just sitting watching Children play, on one occasion and not to be rude I said its a lovely day, He started chatting and it turned out That he had been a Dad but his only Child a Son had been killed in an accident he had been coping with the tradgedy until his wife the love of his life had passed away, He explained that he Loved watching Children play because it reminded him of happier times, I am presuming he has now passed I havnt seen him for quite a few years, I would say err on the side of caution where Children are concerned but do it with an open mind You never know It could be us sitting in the park feeling lonely one day.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Justjonie

VIP Member
They are part of Facebook Launchpad - Google it. It's a new way to make money by uploading vids to FB. The whole "we're doing this for you" spiel is a load of bollocks. They're just trying to make more money because that's all they fucking think about in life.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 25