The Ingham Family #26 Prat in the hat. Kids a brat and they’re still buying tat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Isla will withdraw into herself and become introverted, She as been the precious baby of the family for seven years even isabell talks to her like she is a two year old and Isla plays that role wonderfully even openly regressing into baby toddler behaviour to make sure she is the centre of attention, They have done her no favours at all, I feel she will be deeply hurt at losing her baby role and be overwhelmed with feelings of insecurity and to hide this because she will know at the age of seven this is undesirable I think she will withdraw and be quiet and uninterested, I will be surprised if at seven years old she shows open jealousy she will find more subtle ways of showing her discomfort with the situation!

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I think Isla will withdraw into herself and become introverted, She as been the precious baby of the family for seven years even isabell talks to her like she is a two year old and Isla plays that role wonderfully even openly regressing into baby toddler behaviour to make sure she is the centre of attention, They have done her no favours at all, I feel she will be deeply hurt at losing her baby role and be overwhelmed with feelings of insecurity and to hide this because she will know at the age of seven this is undesirable I think she will withdraw and be quiet and uninterested, I will be surprised if at seven years old she shows open jealousy she will find more subtle ways of showing her discomfort with the situation!
Poor Isla. I can see it now- "Seven year old's first therapy session"

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I don’t like the way they said only 2 weekends left as a family of five..you don’t know that for sure? Or maybe you do! My youngest is a bigger age gap than the rest of mine and we prepped the older ones but never once said oh in so many days they will be here. You don’t know when they will come and yes we have a countdown to the due date but explain its highly unlikely to be that date...I’ve always went early so never had to say to them oh the baby will be another 2 weeks, so not sure how others explained it but 2 weeks is a long time to anyone let alone a child waiting and being told he will be here by this date

Hey, I don’t know an awful lot about the Inghams (I’m here for the meldrums ?) I heard about the Chris scandal when it first came out and was just wondering if they still get any paid partnerships/ads/gifts or brands working with them anymore? Anyone know? Just curious how they make their money now or if nothings really changed

Reactions: 1
I don’t like the way they said only 2 weekends left as a family of five..you don’t know that for sure? Or maybe you do! My youngest is a bigger age gap than the rest of mine and we prepped the older ones but never once said oh in so many days they will be here. You don’t know when they will come and yes we have a countdown to the due date but explain its highly unlikely to be that date...I’ve always went early so never had to say to them oh the baby will be another 2 weeks, so not sure how others explained it but 2 weeks is a long time to anyone let alone a child waiting and being told he will be here by this date
It wasn't even that. The way he said it was like their family is going to be changed and not for the better. It was like a negative thing. I couldn't wait to have my kids and always said and our family is going to be blessed with another. He says it to Isla in a way to make her feel bad. I don't know that was just my perception...

Reactions: 6
Their justification for the title? it will have been her first roller disco party as a 6 yr old, the last time they went she wasn't 6. When your audience is full of kids, you can get away with lying like tit and knowing the majority think you're so frickin "inspirational" they won't notice you can no longer think of original content or titles for that matter...
Actually she was six last time - I think the justification is 'party'. They all went to a roller disco (and Esme, Chris and Sarah went to a roller disco party) but Isla's never been to one.

Hey, I don’t know an awful lot about the Inghams (I’m here for the meldrums ?) I heard about the Chris scandal when it first came out and was just wondering if they still get any paid partnerships/ads/gifts or brands working with them anymore? Anyone know? Just curious how they make their money now or if nothings really changed
It appears that most their ads are from lying to local businesses that they are “big Youtube famous” and getting stuff for free until the small business is inundated with people sharing the story with them.
Think they still get some Ad revenue but they don’t seem to be getting as many freebies anymore and it’s a very noticeable shift from this time last year

Reactions: 9
The Wilky Ways are a lovely fam, but learned quickly what an absolute pit YouTube is and ditched it altogether. They’re Mormons (LDS) and so far from C&L personality wise. This must have been a Channel Mum forced collab.
I'm still laughing at the irony of this. "Minghamism" and Mormonism simply couldn't be much further apart, in terms of moral standards and ideals. (Except for the extremist types which openly practice polygamy (Chris should be so lucky!) but they are a weird offshoot which is nothing to do with the 'mainstream' LDS Mormons like the Wilkys.)

Maybe the WW's wholesome lifestyle rubbed off on Sarah & Chris and that's why they are now the shining, teetotal example of clean and wholesome living that we all know and love? ?

Reactions: 4
It appears that most their ads are from lying to local businesses that they are “big Youtube famous” and getting stuff for free until the small business is inundated with people sharing the story with them.
Think they still get some Ad revenue but they don’t seem to be getting as many freebies anymore and it’s a very noticeable shift from this time last year
Thank you! You’d think this isn’t going to be sustainable for long then, if they aren’t getting a lot of paid brand work like the meldrums for instance. Although I don’t know how lucrative YouTube is and they have a hell of a lot more subscribers than I thought!

Reactions: 1
Thank you! You’d think this isn’t going to be sustainable for long then, if they aren’t getting a lot of paid brand work like the meldrums for instance. Although I don’t know how lucrative YouTube is and they have a hell of a lot more subscribers than I thought!
But let’s face it their subscribers are made up of 50% pedos 40% bought ones and the remaining 10% are brainwashed ifam and deluded friends/family members.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Their original aim was to pretend the allegations didn’t happen, they thought it would all get swept under the carpet and everyone would forget about it. They spent a lot in lawyers fees trying to keep people quiet.
I guess it could depend on how much money they have saved from before the scandal. They pretty much did everything for free whilst earning massive amounts in advertising which is the fund that they are dipping into now I’m guessing. Question really is how much are they still making and can they still afford their lifestyle for much longer.

Reactions: 6
The more I think about this new baby the sadder I feel. I just hope that he is loved when he arrives and isn't used for clickbate and for the girls to dress up like a doll.

Reactions: 10
The more I think about this new baby the sadder I feel. I just hope that he is loved when he arrives and isn't used for clickbate and for the girls to dress up like a doll.
Sadly That’s exactly what he’s going to be used for.
Can you imagine every thumbnail.
‘Worried about our newborn’ ‘Newborn has colic’ ‘Bathing newborn for the first time’ ‘ ‘Newborn won’t sleep’ the listing is endless

• Sad
Reactions: 11
‘Worried about our newborn’ ‘Newborn has colic’ ‘Bathing newborn for the first time’ ‘ ‘Newborn won’t sleep’ the listing is endless
It's abuse in a way. I know that's dramatic to say but they're gonna exploit him for views and money before he can even consent on being filmed!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
and then "6 month old first nandos, EMOTIONAL"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Wonder if they are regretting getting pregnant now, it seems that if they didn’t and chose to travel as much as they did beforehand that would bring them in more money than a baby would. Not a savvy business decision they made because let’s face it that’s what it was for them!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Wonder if they are regretting getting pregnant now, it seems that if they didn’t and chose to travel as much as they did beforehand that would bring them in more money than a baby would. Not a savvy business decision they made because let’s face it that’s what it was for them!
I think they do. Hugely. I don’t know of any pregnant woman who once hitting 37 weeks wasnt desperate for labour to come so she could finally meet her baby.

Not wanting to prolong the pregnancy just so she can laze about, a’la Sarah ?

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.